Those three magazines always had a rivalry going on. So which one of those has the best line up right now?

Those three magazines always had a rivalry going on. So which one of those has the best line up right now?

For me its either Jump: OP, Neverland, KnY, BnHA or Sunday: Conan, Dagashi, Magi, Silver Spoon

The only things I'm following from any of them are Birdmen, Silver Spoon, and SYD, so I guess that makes my ranking Sunday > Magazine > Jump, but it's a pretty shallow victory.

That feel when no one cares about Weekly Shonen Champion.

Good, Shonen Champion has a lot of good series and since it's not super mainstream you get to read different things to the usual.

The volley manga in Champion RED is much better than Haikyuu, the characters are not generic and they're well written instead. Seriously I can't tell Haikyuu and Black Clover MCs apart from someone like Naruto, they're the same dude.

Either Jump's quality has gone down the crap lately, or I just outgrew the generic fighting shounen. For me Jump is the worst of the three.

It's kinda not comparable when it comes to genre and target demographic as it pretty much boils down to:

>Jump
>shonen-shit
>fast-paced

>Magazine
>sports, nakama, school life,
>sports

>Sunday
>classics
>slowly dying

That said, I mostly follow Sunday stuff, then Magazine, and like 3 on Jump.

>volley manga in Champion RED
title?

>Jump's poster boy: One Piece
>Sunday's: Detective Conan
>Magazine: Fairy Shit

Jump, their line up is the best one in a decade.

>magazine has to put 3DPD to sell issues.

Jump lost a lot of good stuff, and Sunday is too inconsistent (plus Silver Spoon and Magi are ending soon).

Magazine might be the best at the moment, especially since it's losing a lot of junk (like Fairy Tail).

Magazine > Sunday > Jump

Though the margins are very small between each one

Not him but it's called Harigane Service and yeah it's quite good(I didn't enjoy Haikyu either)

I like Ultra Jump a lot, good thing translations (if any) are really slow for all series in there other than Jojo

Art's not that good in the beginning, it's not polished because if I'm not wrong the mangaka is a newbie.

It gets better as chapters go on, i've checked the raws and it gets quite good

I wish I could draw manga, I'd try going for Sunday.

>I like Ultra Jump a lot
Why are you bringing a monthly seinen magazine into a discussion of three specific weekly shounen magazines?

Nanatsu No Taizai is the most popular non-Jump series now isn't it?

Monthly Magazine are the best

By far Sunday.
Right now Sunday>Jump>Magazine.
Still it's incredble how bad sunday is doing.

Does this has setter wankery like HQ?

Jump. Any magazine doesn't matter.

So far it has a server who can hit net serve all the time, a libero who can receive and send the ball wherever he wants.... Honestly Haikyuu is much better volleyball-wise. Oh, and thye are all midgets.

What are you saying?

MCs specialty is serving so Liberos or someone that can receive his serves have a more prominent role when it comes to his "battles".

But of course the setter is an important part of volleyball so they get attention too, there's another first year that's fucking good.

From what you said you're literally in chapter 3 or something because you only mentioned the intro of the series.

And honestly dunno if it's better or not but to me Haikyuu was real trash, no difference between it being a battle shonen or a sports series.

And the only midget is the brown guy.

Bullshit, all the first years are under 180cm. I'm on chapter 18. It's pretty bad.

Gonna go with Magazine. I like Baby Steps.

> It's pretty bad.
Nah that's Haikyuu.

Jump is fukin shit right now.

Oh please, I'm on chapter 20, their first match is shit. Nothing interesting about it.

I could say the same about Haikyuu, I read until chapter 50 and it was shit.

Dunno what you're trying to prove here mate.

I'm disappointed. You said it was good. Yet, this is what happens during their game.

> disappointed.
Why would you be? I told you it was good, doesn't mean you'll like it.

>Yet, this is what happens during their game.
? Is that supposed to make it bad?
He doesn't even reach the ball and it's the only time it happens in the series.

>mangafox
ok nice bait.

Is this your first time reading manga?

Oh please. ES21 is actually good. And the games are great. Not the case there. The pacing is dead slow, yet it yearns for some realistic approach to volleyball all the while doing regular shit like that.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion.

But to me you just look butthurt someone else doesn't like Haikyuu, i've seen you fujoshits get upset before and it's the same thing.

>Manga I like is fine
>Manga I don't like is not

Then why are you reading a manga you don't like? you seem suspiciously upset shitting on it for some reason when all someone said is that it's quite good, I have to agree with that it looks like you're mad someone else said they didn't like another manga that you enjoy.

Not to mention that you "read" 20+ chapters in 30 minutes

Uh? Yeah, that's quite normal. You shouldn't spend more than 2-3 minutes reading a shonen chapter.

Harigane Service is literally Kuroko no Basket trash but with volleyball, how can anyone even defend it

Haikyuu isn't good either but it's better than that champion trash

Jump: Hiatus x Hiatus, One Piece
Sunday: Conan, Fujita and Nishimori series that no one is translating
Magazine: Nothing

>Magazine might be the best at the moment,
>literally nothing worth reading

To add, since I see a lot of other anons saying differently, right now is objectively Sunday>Jump>Magazine.
Sunday, despite how bad it's doing, has a lot of interesting series. Objectively speaking, not considering personal taste, it has a great variety of manga, a lot of famous authors and is usually the one where the axe came later, so you can usually safely get invested.
Jump right now has a ton of really young series (with Gintama ending, beside One Piece, Haikyu will vecame the secondo oldest manga), and given the habit of axing a lot series, it can ne painful to start following a manga that will get axed after 13 chapter
Magazine, in spite of doing good sale-wise, have an atrocious line-up.
Some of the worst shonen are published in it, like Fairy Tail. Also Kodansha exchanged safety for quality, publishing manga that are pratically hentai (infection, DnK) and a good dose of 3dpd.
Plus, you have to consider that the editor of WSM tends to stretch indefinetly the successful serialization, so, even if a manga it's good at the start, it'll probably became shit later (like Yamada for example).
Ehh, Champion is good, but not that much better.

Outdated comparison but still funny:

I really like that cover art

bretty gud

Out of the three Jump, Sunday is till pushing the old shit nobody cares about anymore hence why they're failing despite the fact that there's some genuinely good titles running there they're still the weakest in terms of talent, Magazine is awful now.

Is it bad that I want a Peach Boy anthology with a chapter from each one? If they could do it with that chapter 100 anthology, why not?

>a lot of famous authors and is usually the one where the axe came later, so you can usually safely get invested.
Sunday has the least amount of new artist output because Shogakukan is infamously known for their incredibly biased favoritism towards older artist than new ones hence why they keep bringing back alumni and not enough rookies and if your manga is just flat out now doing well you get sent to the Sunday Plus website to die a slow and painful death.

The only series I'm reading:
>Jump
HxH: didn't the editor say it's suppose to be a short hiatus?
Neverland: the one series carrying my interest for the magazine
Yuuna: decent; girls are cute, MC is a pretty cool guy
Saiki: anime spoiled me, it's just not the same without voices
One Piece: I've been losing more and more interest since timeskip, far too many characters now, and I'm getting tired of Oda's developments
BnHA: MC is mundane
>Sunday
Keijo: A genuine shonen that fits Jump's themes more than most of its current series. And its developments still gets me pumping and laughing.
Magi: No more extreme magic and we are good
Hayate: A-tan is the reason that kept me in through doujin namek, and Hata just ousts her just like that...
>Magazine
To your Eternity: It's promising
Vector ball: It's not as interesting as his other works

>Sunday has the least amount of new artist output because Shogakukan is infamously known for their incredibly biased favoritism towards older artist than new ones
True, but I don't really see it necessarily as a bad thing.
Also, after the 2014 carnage, they seems to have opened a bit to newer mangaka.

>Neverland: the one series carrying my interest for the magazine
DAT SHIT TASTE

>Keijo: A genuine shonen that fits Jump's themes more than most of its current series. And its developments still gets me pumping and laughing.

>Neverland: the one series carrying my interest for the magazine
Its literally Death Note Jr. with less interesting characters and DN was dumb as fuck as it is already.

The diversity on jump right now is pretty refreshing. There's OP the king some established series like HQ, Gintama and Soma raising star like BnHA and BC(I know its shit) yung series that already making a name TPN, Yurigi and KnY and many more.

>True, but I don't really see it necessarily as a bad thing.

Its a bad thing when your magazine is starving for new content and your lineup is clogged with series over a decade old. I'm glad Hayate and ZKC are ending this year because they've been long overdue but due to seniority they avoided being axed for the longest time. Syn needs to fuck off since his new series is shit and doing poorly.

does tonari no young jump also count?

No

I've been condition by Bakuman to believe Jump is the best one.

God, that manga was a huge PR stunt.

When you see the line-up, you have to wonder... One Piece is old as fuck and WILL end someday, Conan is even worse off and Fairy Tail is clearly making its final arc.

What will be their next poster boy ?

opm i guess

For Magazine, I was under the impression that NnT is already supplanting FT as the main attraction series.

Do you really think OPM is "10 years leader" material ? I can't see it being still popular in 5 years.

The one with Fairy Tail is the best.

The one with Keijo is also good.

The one with One Piece is the worst.

if was the only one close enough in france to beat one piece in sales
so you never know