KILL THE PORTUGUESE!!!

I've been recently on a trip to Portugal, and I discovered that people in there don't say "Thank God"; instead, they say Inshallah, which means "Thanks Allah"!! We need to invade them, and retake European land from those Moors!!

retake germany first....

We say both things in different contexts. Our vocabulary has a few words we've taken from arabs but we still use spanish equivalents for all christian expressions.

Go back to your construction work, Alberto.

How can you use arab expressions in your daily life? That's fucking embarrassing.

its not

>What is the arabic numeral system

> t. Mohammed

haha that's fucking embarrassing, gg

It's actually the Hindu numerical system. The Arabs just brought it to Europe. How can you be fucking proud of using arabic expressions. Literally "Praise Allah".

allah means god, it's not a different god, you retarded shit.
there are bound to be vestiges in the language left behind.
In russian thank god is "slava bogu" the fact that our word for god is not germanic in origin does not mean we are not christian.
same goes for portuguese. also, portugal is objectively less islamic now than germany.

>The Portugese say Inshallah
Please tell me this isn't true.

I assume you're Portugese, because I've never heard a Spaniard say anything but gracias a Dios.

YES ITS ALL TRUE PORTUGAL IS FULL OF NIGGERS AND MUSLIMS STAY OUT SAVE YOURSELVES

We say also "Ojalá" (I hope) wich in arabic means something like "if god wants to"

>they say Inshallah,
Funny, I was in Germany, and that's exactly what the people there said.

Good question, what IS the arabic numeral system? We've been using the indian numeral system for the last 1500 years

Allah means God. It does not mean arab God you dumb kraut

Also when is the last time you went in church?

But Allah is clearly associated to the Islamic god. Fucking hell, everyone knows it. But they still say it in their daily life.

It is true. Several portuguese people confirmed that to me when I was there.

And even by using that cuck word, Portugal is more than 90% catholic and less than 1 % muslim today. Germany not so much

all they say is "oxala", just like spaniards say "ojala".

fuck off retarded kraut. look inwards if you're worried about islamization

>But Allah is clearly associated to the Islamic god.

You are retard. All the Blakans, muslim and christians say Inshallah
The Balkans are the first part civilised in Europe even before the Romans.
But the Egypt n pyramiz wuz even before the Balkans

> you are retard
> the Balkans are the first
First learn how to write English dumbass.

Inshallah , ya allah , sharmuta, kus amk, kus ahtk, inaal abu amk ya ars, hara, bismallah

GET ON MY LEVEL GOYS

You know what, I never thought about the origin of Ojalá, but it makes sense. At least it isn't as overt as Inshallah.

My flatmate who visited Portugal month ago Said something complitely different.

Stop bullying the Portuguese you kraut fuck, they are unironically some of the most anti-muslim people I've ever met and probably the ones who will start Reconquista 2 thermonuclear boogaloo
>b-b-but they have a couple words of Arabic origin!
At least they didn't invite millions of turks and Syrians into the EU like you retarded autistic G*rman cocksuckers

It fills me with glee knowing that I will live to see the day when Germany is reduced to some Turkish colony.

It's .4 percent muslim population dumb nigger. One of the lowest in western Europe

You are correct, sir. Indian-Arabic numeral system. My point is that different cultures leave different traces of past influence. We have it, the spanish have it and the germans have it.
The word "lettuce" in portuguese is clearly arabic in origin as well as many others. Not to mention the names of several places and architectonic traces in the southern region of the Iberian peninsula.
The truth is that we drove them away more than 750 years ago.

Hebraic expressions?

inshallah means if god wills it

join discord server /X85NBk

it's an order

Don't bother if you're Portuguese. They enjoy taking craps on the Portuguese on the Spanish server.

I agree with the kraut, we should kill all the muslims and niggers and communists in Portugal.

Said the 10 million maghrebi country

Will I find any spanish female weightlifter qt that will sit on my face in that server?

Its "oxalá". In Spanish "ojalá". Funny thing: in Brazil nobody says that because "Oxalá" is also an African deity