Why do people consider Asuka as a waifu? She's manipulative of other peoples attraction to her...

Why do people consider Asuka as a waifu? She's manipulative of other peoples attraction to her, infact Anno's lesson in pic related is that not to manipulate self loathing boys to make yourself feel better for Chad rejecting you.

ayy lmao

I agree she won't be a good waifu, I mean she's not self sufficient at all and can't even cook or clean.

She's basically worthless as a woman, even worse as a life partner.

She needs antidepressants very badly in any event.

Some people just have shit taste user. Not everyone can be a patrician like us.

She needs intense therapy.

Because I'm a man, and like one my duty is to dominate the beast or die trying.

She feels like a challenge.

But yea, Misato is better.

Just because she has problems you can't waifu her?
Also, she has mostly overcome those after/during third impact, so I don't know what your problem is.

Mein negro.

Asuka would just manipulate you, and a real man who self respect would avoid that. Challenge or not. Its not worth it. In the end she got what Asuka got what she deserved, getting rejected by "stupid shinji" how hilarious.

I don't think she overcame them, she's a long way away from overcoming them, but she's in the process of it

I don't she will ever overcome it, she cannot open her heart to love others. The best she can do is offer shallow sex relationships like Misato does, as prophesied by the live action sequence.

>Asuka would just manipulate you
Says who?

I think she did, since that kind of was third impacts purpose (story wise) imo.
That naturally doesn't mean she is normal or anything now.
She has just become content being her own being, which is why she rejected being goo.

Asuka manipulated a boy to kiss her, and herself sees men in such a shallow way. In her first episode she called boys all perverts.

It was true though, Shinji is a perv, Toji is a perv, Kensuke is a perv, even Kaji

and Fuyutsuki was creepy about Yui

and she is so innocent, sure.

A lot of anime fans are desperate people and would use her to make themselves feel better just like she'd use them. She's a pretty girl and they feel a sense of affinity with her. Codependency mixed with sexual attraction.

Anno tried but people can't help masturbating, yo.

all people are hypocrites
next question

>being a Reifag
>ayy lmao
Fuck off back to Plebbit/tumblr, normalfag scum.

She's more realistic than Rei, who does anything you ask with unwavering loyalty but also without personality. I'd rather someone challenge me and bicker with me, and have someone whom I know has feelings.

I'm a Kaworufag tho, so I don't really want either.

Rather she would just try clumsily to manipulate you like a dumb 14 year old girl.

Doesn't change the truth, lad.

Which why you should avoid a person like that, tell her that colleagues should not kiss.

rei is best
4.0 will show you all

Rei has feelings

Your truth is self-imagined, now fuck off and stop breaking global 6 you utter shitstain. I'm super-glad you're here to bless us virgins with your relationship and normalfag wisdom, but nobody cares bud.

Because she's a fictional character whose flaws were ambiguously solved at the end of the show. She has passion and love, but it's locked away such that it resonates with the loneliest of us. The audience can see into her heart, unlike Shinji, who is too embroiled in his own problems and self-doubt to properly reciprocate.

All of the Evangelions are deeply flawed characters designed to exemplify our personal demons, so waifu'ing any of them is a testament to mankind's ability to rationalize everything.

Also c'mon, look at her. You know you wanna.

>implying i'm a normalfag

I'm a neet about to unlock my wizard powers, so you're wrong.

She needs stability and less pressure, neither of which she ever got as a pilot. The shit she's been through would be pretty damn shitty for most adults and she's been dealing with since she was, what, 10 or something?

Then you're even more worthless that you can't see the appeal of Asuka.

I for one enjoy clone!Rei if only because of how hard she fucks Reifags.

Yes, but she's also mentally ill, not just a product of her environment.

Asuka is like 3dpd, just because she's the most physically attractive of all the Eva girls you shouldn't let that cloud you're judgement. Just imagine how she would be like as a girlfriend, look at how she needs Shinji to make her lunches.

Yeah, I totally believe you bud. In all likelihood, you're some poserly normalfag shit who is so utterly uninteresting that they pretend to be NEET and/or pretend they have a mental illness becaus they're so utterly desperate for some sort of label to cling to. Just like all the other trendy teenybopper faggots infesting "hikkikomori" forums who "just so happen to" go to school and have a girlfriend. Yeah, bud, you're so otacool pretending to be someone like me. Fuck off and die, kindly.

Take your friends and scram, whippersnapper.

Arguably almost every major character is mentally ill in NGE.

Except Pen-Pen.

Nigga what? Their entire relationship was Shinji acting like an entitled 'nice guy' and feeling like Asuka(and the rest of the girls) owed him something.
The train scene when he's just straight up attacking the girls for not liking him and being "too mean" when he's been nothing but a self-absorbed cunt.
Just go watch the choking scene and go look at how much Shinji blames his problems on Asuka and how she's the only one who can solve them and how he deals in response when she calls him out

>it's the old 3D comparison meme
Just when you thought the thread couldn't get any worse. Not sure what I epxetced from a memespouting OP.

I'd say the bridge bunnies, Fuyutsuki, Yui and Kaji seem fine by Eva standards

THIS

Woah, Shinji is a pretty shitty person. As is Asuka.

Dude, have you ever been in a relationship?
Or, better yet do you understand the appeal of fantasy?

I know full well that Asuka is a glorious trainwreck of a human and that gets me hard. Hell if she wasn't so fucked up she wouldn't do near as much for me.

Let me see if I got this right...

ARE YOU TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY WAIFU!?

You're pretty spot on.

See to basically make Asuka look better you need to make Shinji look more shitty, gotcha.

They are both shitty people, but at least Shinji has tried to be a nice boy who does good things for people.

>Dude, have you ever been in a relationship?

no

To be fair, he was surrounded by shady people in a shitty situation. That tends to fuck with the best of us.

Shinji wants to be loved, but he pushes people away. Asuka wants to be loved, so she tries to force them to love her. He sees her antagonism as a rejection and she sees his inaction as a rejection.

He really fucking doesn't. The only person he's actively nice to is Rei; everyone else is the target of his venom at some point.

look at all these delusional fags

Shinji: Treats Asuka as an emotional and sexual crutch, expects her to bend over backwards for him, wants her to change for his own sake.
Asuka: Manipulates and uses Shinji for validation, gets angry when he won't get her "hints", wants him to change for her own sake.

>everyone else is the target of his venom at some point

Did we watch the same series? You make it seem like Shinji's this evil heartless angry bastard, while Asuka's just this confused girl.

>impact font image macro
So are you just trying to hit everything up on the checklist of "colossal newfag"?

Well Shinji has said he wanted to spend spend the rest of his life with her, while Asuka said she hated him in many different ways.

Shinji for all its faults at least tries to help other people in need, Asuka on the other hand is completely selfish and self centered, and sees piloting as a game.

Humans are shit was about the point of the series. And Shinji was about as human as they came.

Because as much as people love to hate him, they identify with Shinji.

No I didn't? Don't be an oversensitive Asukafag.

They're fucked up teenagers trying to figure out their hormones and emotional damage from their fucked up childhoods.

That's because he was not being sincere, he just wanted her to help him. Asuka knew this and called him out on it and so he choked her.

Shinji never tried to understand anyone and he thought everyone hurt him and had a victim complex. When he killed Kaworu his victim complex was shattered because he had hurt somebody else

fuck you reifag!

Did you miss the part where she kicks him and throws him onto the floor? She wasn't exactly being rational about it.

If you're going to trash talk about Shinji, at least be non-bias and notice that Asuka is just as bad if not worse.

How am I a Reifag for calling a Reifag a normalfag poser? Seems like you misquoted me, fucko.

Not trash taking, the user I replied to made it seem like only Shinji was at fault.

I don't think that was actually Asuka in that trippy instrumentality dream.

Doesn't absolve Shinji of fault though.

I'm that same user, what I was saying you need to make Asuka look better by showing Shinji's weaknesses.

we need id's and flags like Sup Forums

Jesus Christ no

I'm just saying that I don't think he was choking Asuka as much as the embodiment of how he perceived the rest of humanity.

fuck you reifag!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the falseflag I guess. You're just making Reifags look bad by pretending to be an Asukafag.

Dumb Usukababby

That is true.

Asuka is a goddess and all you cunts talking shit about best girl in all anime should be shot in front of your family,

keep telling yourselves Misato is best and jump off a cliff!

No u.

Because she's broken like me. And maybe our broken pieces can fit together.

So is Misato. Except she actually would try to help and cherish you.

I don't want the easy answer. I don't want a woman who is already taken.

Reminder that Mari is the only one that can tame Asuka.

>Rebuild garbage
No thanks guy.

They perfectly complement each other.

We're talking about Sohryu though.

It would stop the problem of all the fujoshits samefagging each other.

>Why do people consider Asuka as a waifu?
Because they have Anno's blessing unlike Reifags.

Pretty sure we don't, considering that he has criticized otaku. Only Kaworufags have Anno's blessing.

I wonder if Anno wants to make Rebuild more diverse, give her a black boyfriend. Its time for more progressiveness and diversity.

Isn't being a lesbian progressive enough?

Considering they said that Mari will have almost no screentime, I doubt it softpink will be a thing. Besides, waifufags can't really self insert with it.

This ain't Marvel SJW-pandering shit. Just making her in lesbians with Mari will be enough.

but making her lesbian is pretty SJW pandering, look at Legend of Korra.

You're acting as if Japan doesn't have entire genre's dedicated to gay romance. Either that or you're just baiting.

At the end of manga her instrumental agent is Kaji. That pretty much kill any waifu potential I think.

>impying SJWs don't love their gay shit

Oh and turning a major female character gay after 20 years seems kinda SJWish. Right up in the western capeshit territory!

I've already heard many red pilled asukafags already bitching about it on twitter.

Asuka is a complete slut in the manga, takes off her shirt and her bra in front of an old man.

>this thread again
When will you guys understand that you don't get shit about Eva's characters?
>victimizing a certain character
>validation meme
>waifuism
>"she wasn't real in Instrumentality"
>soft pink faggotry
>Rebuild faggotry
>shipping in general
My God, Eva threads on Sup Forums are true cancer
I hate this fanbase

She did want validation and she was already dead when the kitchen scene happened.

She knows she's the 'sidedish' (the comfort woman) in his eyes. In other words, he doesn't see her as a person, and objectifies her. That's why he fapped to her while she was fucking comatose. He completely dehumanizes Asuka.

>>"she wasn't real in Instrumentality"

she wasn't though. not in the kitchen scene at least.

It'll be as Tsurumaki wants, because he's the one who even got Asuka do anything in the movies. Anno didn't even care about her. Tsurumaki likes the yuri pandering shit.

Because they believe that they can fix all of her issues with their dick.

You're acting like Asuka is some perfect angel (no pun intended), and can do no wrong. She fucking mocked his mothers death when he just went to the cemetary, constantly kicks him, pricks him and punches him. Asuka is always beating him up, its no surprise Shinji would treat her like garbage.

Asuka is not exactly tried to compromise, Shinji has tried to.

Ask not what your waifu can do for you, but ask what can you do for your waifu.

We're probably not talking about the Rebuilds in this thread, but something about 28 yo Asuka in 14 yo body is really hot