Is she the waifu of the season?

Is she the waifu of the season?

Waifu of the year, every year.

Not even close.

no

JA JA JA PUTOS NEGROS! PO POO!

>Seasonal waifus

End yourself, OP.

What kind of beer do you think she drinks?

Corona. Was that a question?

Leon

>Corona
>Not Indio

>corona

>memerona
Obviously Tecate

Only if you're okay with her raping your son.

No one in Mexico willingly drinks Corona, that's just the kind of bottom-shit we give to retarded americunts who think Bud Light is actually a decent beer

>Acting like a god of a civilisation you destroyed is your country's mascot

Do Mexicans really do this?

> aztec deity
> spanish

what?

Just like when you give cocaine to us. Glad Trump is in power.

>you destroyed

Nice bait

>Seasonal waifus

Nah

>Peaceful Aztecs live in harmony in Mexico
>They have invented calendars and shit
>Suddenly the evil conquistadors from Spain come in and kill everyone in the name of god while raping all the women
>Aztecs destroyed
>Conquistadors as such dicks that they use Aztec gods as mascots for sports teams and shit.

Did this not happen?

You have absolutely no idea how many pre-hispanic words are still in use in current day Mexico.

I would have to make a son to have a problem with it. Can I make a son with her?

I don't have a son, but if I did, sexing an ancient fertility goddess is about the highest expectations I could ever hope for him.

We should all be so lucky.

Mexico isn't America. They had sex with the natives and made cute babies.

Also the Mexica were a bloodthirsty (but awesome) people. Calling them "peaceful" is laughable.

you know that most people in mexico are descendant both of the natives and spaniards, right?
>the bad mexican hombre put a gun in my head to sniff that white stuff
0/10 aztecs were cunts to everyone

The Aztecs were a bunch of violent assholes and pretty much everyone in Mesoamerica hated the shit out of them

Racism goes both ways dude, just calm down, and accept that the dark beer is better than that piss colored abomination.

You call me a racist? Get yourself checked millennial.

>beaners shilling this abomination to make themselves feel relevant
Fuck off, your shithole country will always be a shithole.

>no one in Mexico willingly drinks Corona

Right. They have to drink it because the tap water is contaminated with the liquefied remains of cartel victims.

>Mad because a chinese cartoon is the wrong nationality
Stop being such a whiny snowflake

We're talking about beer here, kiddo you can take your 70s memes back to Sup Forums

Yes

>shitskins so desperate for attention they cling to any character that comes from their wasteland
Just because some nip realized of your existence doesn't make you any more relevant. Tooru is and always will be best dragon.

I was talking about beers, they are racist man, there are dark beer, piss beer, amber beer, hot English abomination beer, anf bears.
No one likes 2 of them, so beers are elitist and racists.

"""Peaceful""" Aztecs, nice joke m8

OBSESSED

>kill everyone
wew
the spaniards explicitly did not kill everyone. there are more natives in south america for a reason.

>Peaceful
>Aztecs
Te mamaste.

Alhambra cerveza

Kanna is a very good girl and best girl of the season.

This. Cortez only won because he had something like 10,000 native troops. The aztecs were hated by basically all of their neighbors.

Bump

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

To my dick?

Not really. Unless you are a big boobs lover.

but mexicans are the descendants of traitor tribes who killed the aztecs for the eternal alfonso

SHE'S NOT MEXICAN

Easily

I thought Fafnir's true form was a dragon, why does he look like a humanoid demon here?

Tohru asked him to come in a human-like form and that was close enough for him

I get it now.

>Blocks your path
>Lock your legs with her arms
>Nibbles the fabric covering your crotch
>Locks eyes with you
>"I'm hungry"

I had to pause the episode for a moment

For fucking thiccfags, yes. For sane people, no.

Don't forget /ss/fags

>seasonal waifus

That was Colombia in the 80's ever heard of Pablo Escobar?

Also UShit will need visa to travel to Europe kek

Only Muslims willingly travel to Europe m8.

I want to see her Dragon form.

Me too

Nope

No.

>Satania

Wasn't she a godess or something?

That gif has more frames than the average Xbox One game

DELETE THIS

Nope, Best waifu is a salaryman

She's smart, fun, powerfull, and pretty. With her eyes open she's absolutely gorgeous.

Quetzalcoatl literally means "feathered serpent" in Nahuatl. And almost all the Mesoamerica's culture had animal gods in their culture,

>your average fatty mexican girl
>cute

>waifu
>man
how?

She is notba dragon, she is a feathered serpent.

She has to go back.

Quetzalcoatl is cute though

>Living in south mexico

Kek

This

aztecs with beards? what

they are pretty cute when young they just age like shit

>shitskins
>cute

Only the whitest ones are cute.

>peaceful
this has to be bait. No one actually believes that the Mexica were peaceful.

If it weren't for the fact that there is irrefutable proof that they existed and were as monstrous as they were, I'd say that no civilization like theirs could exist outside of fiction. They were "Blood for the Blood God" levels of crazy. It was considered the mark of a weaker warrior to kill all of his opponents because he wasn't good enough to capture them so that they could be a blood sacrifice.

Although historically aztecs kept their streets clean to the point where some conquistadors believed Tenochtitlan was cleaner than Milan they were savage as fuck and sacrificed every new month iirc. They took over smaller tribes and used them as slaves until they broke down.

WE HAD CALENDARS N SHIT

Why do mexicans always lose their shit when an anime character shares the same race as them?

There's nothing more pathetic than a descendant of the conquistadores roleplaying as an aztec descendant.

>Peaceful Aztecs

This has to be bait.

Do you actually live in Mexico, faggot? Go to any fiesta and you will find Corona.

I don't know man. What about Mexicans who claim they are white from their Spanish descent even though most are from dirty Aztec subhuman descent.

You can usually tell a white Mexican from an indio. The difference is pretty big.

All mexicans are mestizos.
There's not a single pure-blooded Spanish/Aztec descendant.

Maid dragon es mierda.

Pure blood is a meme, there's not a single Spaniard who's pure blooded thanks to Muslims.

Spaniard Muslim blood is a meme, they we're expelled more than half a mliennia ago and even then they didn't mix with the native population.

Yeah just like the white Mexicans didn't mix with the native population either :^)

>white mexicans
No such thing.
If you mean the Spaniards they did, that's why Mexico is full of mestizos while native americans in NA are almost extinct.

Aztecs WERE NEVER peaceful (unless you count conquering just for the sole purpose of getting more slaves for the sake of sacrifice peaceful).

They had some neat technology for their time but there is a reason why we consider them savage.

Can Sup Forums go and stay go?

I hate to break it to you but for the few hundred years the Muslims had Spain's balls in their cast iron grip, the men would often take Spanish women since by their own religion they were allowed to have sex slaves from the people they conquered. If you honestly think Spanish blood is pure European after that, you're just delusional.