Jojo

What is your favorite duo we never saw together in the manga?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#F!CtIxHYiR!KKeOoYNvYJyDsYVAgl73Nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

from the looks of the last thread, it seems to be Kars/Dio for some of you

I'm bored.
Help me develop an eye fetish.

Considering the last 20 threads, it's actually Diavolo/Doppio.

Jolyne and Young Jotaro

Eyes are softer than a bum, with a curve better than underboob.
Feeling it flinch on your tongue feels great.Like a nice soft piece of perfectly cooked fish

I'm not even trying to eyefag but this description is making it happen.

That eye animation is fucking great.

Same

I have a question, why in the anime the backgrounds ALWAYS looks awesome?

Why ask that in a Jojo thread?

In the JoJo anime.

>check artist's pixiv
>kira getting fisted

b e s t b o y
e
s
t
b
o
y

>Jojo fans

But isn't that in most anime?

Why not?

Yeah, but in Jojo it doesn't matter how shitty the characters are drawn, the background ALWAYS looks good.

You point that out but not the Aishou fingering animation?

I should probably actually webm more of them.

How does it taste?

I don't like part 4

Why?

No problem

I don't like you.

Dio and Kira

Maximum David Bowie powers

Wow, this animation is fucking terrible, but the art makes up for it.

Whelp that's the last time I go straight to Gif > Webm

Soft squid is how I'd put.
Unlike Jobin I WON the bet to lick an eyeball. He sreamed after though. Much pleasing.

I don't like Part 4 until Kira and even then ehhhh. But I'm not a SoL fan and didn't warm to Josuke and co. Outside of Koichi.

Well I sort of like it but it seems to childish.

My favorite part is 7 and 3. My fav jojo is Jonathan but I'm probably crazy.

These two

You're lucky you posted this late at night. People who post here around midnight are pretty chill and tolerant.

Kars

>Blue eyed Kars
I want Jorge Joestar to leave

i think it's ok but i really don't get why it's ranked among the top usually in part rankings.
josuke is one of my favorite jojos but i don't really enjoy the cast outside of him and jotaro. didn't like the rest of the duwang gang, and kira was just ok.

>"Time for a delicious meal"
Oh dear

>canon colors
I don't know to what extent this excuse can be used

I'm not being autistic about colours but the Mary-Sue hero Kars in Jorge Joestar is explicitly differentiated from normal Kars by having blue eyes, they mention it in the text somewhere and stuff.

jolyne and giorno
can someone post that picture of giorno making toddler jolyne fabulous

is this the same novel where Rohan survived the literal end of the universe because he was too busy working on his manga

I haven't read that shitty novel, I didn't know about that.
So the Kars that is in Jorge Joestar is another, different Kars from the canon one?

if the man can lewd a ghost, he can surely survive by being too preoccupied to even notice the universe was ending

If memory serves correctly there's not only another Kars but there's actually 34 of them and they all live on mars in Jorge Joestar

reimi is a literal whore so this means very little

And where Koichi's stand is a propeller coming out of his head, yeah.

The universe got reset 36 times apparently, with Kars being blasted into space each time and thus being outside of the range of the reset and getting duplicated each time it did. The main Kars is the blue-eyed one who's turned good and is Jorge's mentor and shit.

delet
reimi is pure

No it's the OG Kars.
The universe got reset 36 times so there's 37 Karses on Mars.
The Kars that becomes part of the story and more or less solves everything by being the ultimate Mary Sue is the original one who's been hanging out in Mars for quadrillions of years.

She's pure alright.

Pure shit, that is.

So the original one turned good and that's why his eyes are blue now?

Jesus that book is a clusterfuck to end all clusterfucks

Rin's Rohan "doujins" are a blessing for smug faces

Right on cue.

>look, mom! i posted it again!

>reimi always crying
>rohan always smug
i wouldn't have it any other way

Either OP's pic or Giorno and Jolyne. Would be kind of funny to see how they got along considering their dads tried to kill each other.

Sweet Chocolate makes me laugh because she doesn't cry when actually being fucked but cries because she can't give a proper tit job.

I keep meaning to uncensor more of her stuff. I might go back and re-do SC since it was one of my earlier ones and looking back for the smugs, it's pretty rough.

just finished Season 1, it was okay. should I watch Starship Crusaders too or is that a spinoff series? I want to just get caught up on the new show from last year.

Pretty much.
I mean, it's Kars, body morphing is kind of his thing.
In the book he manages to build an entire complex spaceship using only scrap satellites and the other 36 Karses, as well as do shit like turning himself into an image projector or a moon.
Changing eye color should be like breathing to him

here (You) go

apparently they get along better than their dads were hoping for if the official art is any indication

HOT

Green Day has colored scans?

I want to see the other way around just because

All of Part 5 is colored but not translated yet

Name a
>smarter
>funnier
>sexier
>all-around better
Jojo.

Hint: You can't, and you never will.

So then why doesn't bato.to have anything after Sex Pistols in color? Shouldn't we just be able to copy and paste the text onto the colored pages?

gappy

Polnareff

You posted the wrong Joseph

Because it's not just copy and pasting.
It's more cleaning, editing. Redrawing titles to fit English text, adjusting speech bubbles, dealig witht he coloured font.
Still shouldn't take them AS long IMHO. Dealing with GD&O wasn't too much difficultly outside of the title pages and redoing Giorno's foot.

>

I still wish Joseph fought Alessi instead of Jotaro/Polnareff

Do they ever explain how in hell Kars made a spaceship out of the other Karses, or how he, himself, transformed into inanimate objects? Or did the author just forget that Kars can only turn into organic stuff?

I wish we'd gotten kid!Jotaro longer just to see if he really was a good kid once or if he's always been an asshole and his mom ignored it

I'd say Old Joseph but he's not smarter

He made the ship out of 36 different Giotto probes. Using the spare Cars for fossil fuel.

do you have a link?

joseph is dumb as fuck
every jojo besides gappy is smarter

mega.co.nz/#F!CtIxHYiR!KKeOoYNvYJyDsYVAgl73Nw

>Kars domming DIO

Already posted this in the previous thread

>implying gappy is stupid

Jotaro couldn't even figure out Polnareff had been turned into a child when Polnareff literally had the same hair, earrings, and acted like he knew Jotaro

None of them are truly the sharpest tools in the shed dude

What this guy said
It depends on what kind of situation each jojo finds themselves in

Josuke and Jolyne are a cute duo

(you)

you

Okay

(Poo)

Order from smartest to dumbest
- Joseph
- Jotaro (literally a doctor)
- Gappy
- Jonathan
- Giorno
- Jolyne
- Johnny
- Josuke (dumbass teenager already getting bad grades)

>joseph is dumb as fuck
Explain

>Nut King Call was originally going to be Gappy's ability
Clearly, Araki likes Joshu more

>that crop
>that filename

Every thread dammit.

>Jonathan smarter than Jolyne, Johnny and Giorno
I really don't think so, Jolyne displayed a ton more cunning and ability to think on the fly than Jonathan ever did, same with Johnny. Giorno's kind of hard to pick because most of his 'intelligence' seems to be memory of random trivia at convenient times, his fights don't require that much actual thinking.
Jonathan was in university, but keep in mind that he was a rich kid who would've been given great grades no matter what.
And Joseph at the top is ridiculous too.

Sounds about right

FF is cute. I cant believe it took her tragic death to see how beautiful she was to me.

>And Joseph at the top is ridiculous too
He was a strategic genius

Go to bed Joseph

Josuke and Jolyne, Jolyne and Giorno, or Giorno and Josuke.