Black Torch thread?

Black Torch thread?

Chapter's about Ichika and her delicious thighs.

Umf, fat thighs.

OTP intensifies.

Wew

Really digging the art. And lack of detailed backgrounds.

>button activating uniform
My favorite.

Cute loli form.

Cute.

Chapter 3 end and dead thread.

This really is Bleach 2.0

I hope this shit gets axed soon.

Translation when? I need more child bearing hips.

I hope the girl on the top right is the actual shipping.

>armor that exposes the chest area, stomach, and pelvis.

Hopefully if the series gets popular he gives her a better armor set while still making it sexy.

she looks generic as fuck

It's not armor made to protect her, it's a miniature powersuit that enhances her physical prowess.

Defense is a part of that. I know she's a super human but she's bound to (for dramatic reasons) get decked hella hard. The boy too, but I assume he'll get something like his grandpa had.

>she looks generic as fuck
That's because she IS generic as fuck.

Feel like these demons had a lot of potential as a recurring enemy.

same. I hope he has a plan for later demons because these 2 felt like they could use some strats like an ornstein and smough team.

>strats like an ornstein and smough team.

Fuck, why did he have to make them jobbers?

I haven't read any of it, but what's with the hate it's getting ITT? Is it just shounenshit dressed up with nice art?

Thanks for the raws

It's not popular enough to get fast threads so people shitpost to bait out replies mostly.

it's hardly getting any legit hate. It's a monthly, drawn nice, action is nice. The story hasn't really picked up since it's only 3 chapters now.

Yeah.
You have your martial artist MC that is a seigi no mikata, the "don't treat me like a girl" tsundere, the "underground" organization, the edgy monsters, the monster cat that is combined with the MC and gives him powers a special squad of friends that was introduced this chapter. And soon it will start to incorporate contestors in the harem.

woops, contestants. The tsundere will probably win the MC bowl.

translation when?

I'm about to kill myself because of that girl's ass on the top right

There was a thread with the 2 first chapter las time, lurk more

Traslation when?

probably in a week

The girl is being used as fanservice too much with all those forced angles of her thighs and ass, and it seems that with the new girl is going to be the same.
The plot seems pretty generic too. It's a pitty because the arc is great.