Post you’re tax cut! And remember to thank trump

Post you’re tax cut! And remember to thank trump

Other urls found in this thread:

taxplancalculator.com/
irs.gov/pub/irs-soi/14inalcr.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Not even a link

Poorfag here
It’s identical.. nothing changed at all to me... I didn’t expect it to but still even 1$ would’ve been nice

>$288k income
>no deductions besides standard
what the hell are you doing with all your cash breh

ITT: 20 somethings lying about their income

(Statistically a 25 year old makes about 45,000 on average)

Also...

>makes 200k plus
>doesn’t know the difference between your and you’re

Come on this is a troll thread

I make 7,200 a year
Just end me...

You 19ish?

That’s about right for that age

100% chance you pay no federal income tax.

t. American who has paid no federal income tax multiple years

How do I make more? What job do I get?

Plenty of opening where I work. Soros shills incorporated

I would sell my soul for a better paying job
My current job manages to work me 7 days a week but still stretch it enough so I don’t even make 40 hours
No raises no benefits and minimum wage
I’ve worked with Jews my whole life
Please hire me soros

>doesn’t want to work with Jews

>hired by soros

Oh dude... I’ve got some bad news.

Kidding aside. Get a job in a trade. Plenty of jobs where you start out kind of low but you can make a good amount after you been in the business a few years.

Then after about 10 or 15 years in open your own business. You’ll make bank after that

Link to OP's calculator since he is a massive faggot and did not include it
taxplancalculator.com/

I got a job in electrical engineering and I know a few techs that opened up there own businesses. They make way more than I do now

Oh and I’m a hypocritical piece of shit for bitching about op spelling while mixing up my “theirs”

Get a license to drive a forklift for about $200, and apply for warehouse/shipping center jobs. Minimum $15/hr, high end at $25/hr.

Alternative, search technical schools in the area and learn a trade. It's not too late.

its bizarre... conservashits are now celebrating a trillion in new debt.
thanks, blumpf !

>libs suddenly remember debt exists after spending Obama's entire presidency running up trillions in debt

You're in the tiny minority of rich people who don't own anything, good for you. Enjoy your apartment-coffin in the big city while it lasts, faggot.

Does anyone have the graphic showing how every income bracket gets their taxes lowered?

Shit that sounds pretty easy thanks

No one actually cares about the debt. It’s just the party out of power that uses it as a blunt instrument to hit the other party.

Honestly when all countries are in debt to each other does it even fucking mater? It’s not going to get paid back.

>you are tax cut
You're doing this to rustle my jimjoms aren't you?

you are me wtf

I think op knows because he seems to have disappeared.

Make one spelling mistake and you have to burn your house down and fake your own death.

Literally any full time job will make you twice this. Check if there's a UPS warehouse near you. Full time package handling. If you aren't a spaghetti monster, there's always selling cars. Work is shit, but the money is decent.

Fuck, waiting tables will make you more. Restaurants will usually start you part-time, but you can easily pick up an extra five shifts a week from the flake co-workers.

No, all countries are in debt to those who print money, namely the US dollar.
The Fed prints money that's who we owe

If I were OP I'd kill myself so I think he's no longer with us right now

>even 1$ would’ve been nice

Also, did you know you can stop all federal withholding? Ask your employer for a W-4 to update your withholding. If you didn't pay any federal income tax in the previous year and can honestly say you don't expect to pay any federal income tax next year, you can stop all federal income tax withholding.

You'll still pay SS, medicare, etc. And look at it this way, with the larger standard deduction you can make an extra $5,000 this year without having to pay any federal income taxes. Things are looking up.

>Post you’re tax cut

im not a tax cut though

I think op missgendered you as a tax cut

Meanwhile, Steinberg and Shekelstein, the rich jews Sup Forums hates so much, get millions in tax cuts and get even richer. But thats ok, at least blue collar joe from bumfuck alabama saves a couple thousand dollars over the next few years

What the hell GOP? You raised my taxes you shits.

According to the website I am saving $2,562. Not bad.

Maybe this bitch will finally make enough money to stop dressing like a Star Wars villain

this is who trump picked to drain the swamp?
swamp looks 10 feet deeper

I stand to save 3,018. That's a pretty damned substantial amount of money for us. We'd be able to tackled some home improvement projects we've been saving up for. It's funny, it doesn't feel like it, but my wife and I must be one of these fat cat 1%er cronies who blomnald grmof wrote this apocalyptic tax cut to benefit.

>tax rate goes from 25% to 22%
>going to make 39 grand this year
>$38,700 is the cut off for the 12% rate
>will need to make $43,663 before I start actually making more money than the guy who makes $38,700

Whoopty shit, a 3% decrease while businesses get a huge tax decrease. This isn’t the tax plan that Trump ran on. There are still seven tax brackets and middle America still pays taxes that should be nowhere near where they are at currently. I was sold on the idea that my tax rate would be 10% or 15%, but now I get this steaming shit pile. I’m happy that my taxes are lower don’t get me wrong, but it’s a let down when we were told that we would have these huge tax cuts and then get bupkis.

Look up how deductions work

nu/pol/ loves Jews now

Le calcutor shill thread

Every fucking day

Only the income you made above 38,700 is taxed at the higher rate you absolutely retarded incompetent nigger.

b a s e d

Be brainlet, think this is how income is taxed.

Does that mean that if I take the 12 grand standard deduction then the remainder of my income is taxed at a lower rate? Or is the remainder still taxed at the 22%?

Ask for a raise faggot

This is old I think the final bill I’m at 1450

>save 500 dollars a year
>meanwhile your deductible increases $1000 because the individual mandate is gone, rent goes up $200, your wages don't increase with inflation
>individual tax cuts will expire in 2025
>trump and his buddies pocket 15M/year
>rural America thinks they're winning.

Guys a New York billionaire real estate reality TV host is definitely gonna fight for you.

Can’t get a raise for another year and a half as I have a civil service job and wages are set by the state

No I did not know this
If I do this does that mean I have to pay it all back by the end of the year?

Yes, the standard deduction basically means you have that much of a cushion around tax brackets.

>Obamacare causing health insurance to get more expensive while offering worse coverage/higher deductibles is Trump's fault
Nobody who is uninsured pays that individual mandate anyways.

Okay nvm here is my final

And I even got a $1200 dollar raise in August plus my normal 6% coming at end of year and bonus

irs.gov/pub/irs-soi/14inalcr.pdf
> A health care individual responsibilit y pay ment was
made on 8.1 million returns for $1.7 billion, an average of $210
per tax return paying this penalty.

What about student loan tax credits? Do they count as an itemized deduction? Would utilizing them preclude me from taking the standard deduction?