GET THE FUCK OUT OF COINBASE

Want a happening?
Coinbase has halted ALL trading and now it turns out Coinbase has MILLIONS of dollars worth of BTC trapped in tiny amounts that would cost more to move than they are worth.

twitter.com/LaurentMT/status/943624312304611329

twitter.com/TraceMayer/status/944211624960897029

twitter.com/MrHodl/status/944196554965028864

LEAVE COINBASE AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

This is not FUD, this is simple truth. It now makes sense that Coinbase has been jumping on every opportunity to destroy Bitcoin.

Why other exchanges don't have this problem?
They batch txs and consolidate UTXOs. Coinbase neglected to do this. Only significant blocksize increase would save them.

Remember, this is fresh news, it will get more exposure, don't be the last one to escape.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K8kua5B5K3I
youtube.com/watch?v=L8b79PN1lAU
youtube.com/watch?v=R5qfNKTcY1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> muh unregulated meme currency
Holy shit BTC is about to have a bank run

Can't belive people STILL mortgage their house to buy fake meme money

Sold all mine in October, knew this was coming and we were warned.

So hmm, which one should I use to sell my remaining BTC?

And people are selling the futures, now we know the banks are coming in to steal the technology and regulate it, but we knew this was coming.

Its over guys, cut your losses.

Gemini Exchange is vastly superior to Coinbase. If anything, they have very professional and very fast customer service. Thats already more than I can say about Goybase.

I have both, but do all business on Gemini Exchange. You can link your bank account to them, wire money, etc just like on Coinbase. Have nothing but great things to say about them.

Wait, how can he be down 180k when he only put in 140k?

surprisingly, this sums it up fairly well. put in 1500 earlier this year. if i end up cashing out, itll account for several months savings with the goal of 20% downpayment. if i dont get to cash out, i lose a month of saving from my fairly steady job. pessimistic calculated risk

>I'm going to keep gambling until I win a million dollars

So that's what caused the crash, interesting.

Thats what you get for being a greedy piece of shit and treating revolutionary Blockchain technology as some speculative trading instrument to be flipped back into fiat cash.

If this is your only goal, then get the fuck out because you deserve to lose everything.

This isnt just an investment to make some extra cash.

Kek

>pixel money isn’t real
Lmao even Warcraft gold is worth more

Makes no sense. If he bought in at 8600 he couldn't have lost any money yet. Bitcoin is still at 16000 Cad, which is about 12000 US

This your first time with coinbase? They've done this so many times. Not defending them in the slightest, they freeze so people cant buy into a dip/so they get the cream of the crop.

He's counting the increase in the price of bitcoin from 8600 to wherever it peaked as profit that he's now lost.

> revolurionary block chain technology
What a convoluted way to spell Ponzi Scheme

lul this crash might be the reckoning

>The post by Hippidbuhsh is being replicated because the post has been silently removed and some comments within it have been silently removed.

Forgot vid relared
Www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

Why do (((mods))) allow shitcoin threads here?
Fucking go back to /biz/

Doesn't it take like a massive server and the energy to power a Tesla car just to do one transaction?

Oh it gets better: The founder of litecoin sold all he had in the middle of the night, tanked the stock and then skipped with the money.
Who needs regulations, amirite?

>They batch txs and consolidate UTXOs
Yeah, they do that don't they I have no idea what that means.

Bitcoin is backed by actual pure energy

>The founder of litecoin sold all he had in the middle of the night
kek
how did I miss this? got a source user

you can't get the electricity back tho can you, it turned into heat, which dissipated into the air.

#
this is a nice analogy from twitter:

"fedex has your money divided in millions of small packages, delivery fee for each package is more than the money inside. you had the chance to ask fedex to combine them in larger packages when fees were lower but you were lazy."

So this...is the power....of a libertarian marketplace

nobody cares kys

you mean wasted / used up energy

Huhh it's SURGING back up hurry up and buy before you miss the dip goys I mean guys.

i think these are all just trolls its impossible to be this retarded

You newfags are hilarious. This is the fifth 30%+ correction this year. You people are so ignorant.

lmao what a fucking retarded cuck

>how not to invest

People who bought in at 19k simply do not understand financial instruments. If they're this stupid, they'd be broke regardless of whether it was crypto or day trading.

>HURR DURR I BOUGHT AT 19K
>THEN I WENT ALL IN ON A PAIR OF THREES IN POKER

Wasn't the point of Bitcoin to be a stable currency? Has Austrianism been debunked?

Who knows? I just know that I love tulips, but I wouldn't pay more than a couple bucks for them.

Youtube natsoc channel -The Impartial Truth- has links to videos that explain in detail how bitcoin is a ponzy scheme, the jew who created it, and whatnot. Everyone was warned about this months ago, they are going to leave a shitton of gullible idiots broke with their pretend money.

>go to /biz/
It's more calm than normal. Have they all off'ed themselves already

>Coin safe space

the best thing is, many coiners are eating it up

yeah and the chinese bitcoin mines reap the profits

youtube.com/watch?v=K8kua5B5K3I

>falling for the digital jew

>tfw lost $2.35 from this dip
How can I recover from this?

nice. buy now before it's too high again. it's already rising again

youtube.com/watch?v=L8b79PN1lAU

Seems to be a common theme among Bitcoin and exchanges. Grows too quick and too much for it's own good, and the infrastructure to properly and efficiently process transactions just can't keep up.

>not recognizing the obvious pump and dump with all the constant shilling here
I bet you fuckers wanted Trumpcoin too

>he fell for the cryptocurrency meme instead of hoarding gold

youtube.com/watch?v=R5qfNKTcY1Y

sounds familiar?

>implying i ever used coinbase
blockchain.info is the best site.

>the infrastructure to properly and efficiently process transactions just can't keep up
As it is, it cannot keep up by design. The amount and size of blocks being admitted in the blockchain is limited. IIUC, all the miners are just competing harder to get the coins of new valid blocks, they're not processing more transactions and helping the network scale. They're helping keeping it secure though. Finding new valid blocks has to be hard.
This can be fixed by modifying or extending the protocol, but it hasn't happened yet.
They say they want to keep the blocks small and not too frequent so that the system remains usable in the third world.
The CIA must be finding it very useful for their operations over there. When they transfer large sums they can be approved fast by paying larger fees.

>high 19666
>low 11160
>30%

do bitfags even math?

That's old paradigm math bro.