Tokyo Ghoul:re

>seidou fighting to bring amon back home to akira
Takizawa will never cease from being the cuck that he was/is.

Or maybe he never had romantic feelings for Akira. Honestly I don't see why he has to like Akira that way. This feels like Tumblr shipperfags.

Starting the thread with the best girl

So, no Uta in this chapter?

Is Takizawa the most alpha cuck? He's risking his life just to get cucked. I think that deserves some respect.

>Eto
>Best girl

>arguing with yourself

He actually does have feelings for her but he destined himself to be a tragic cuck for some reason.

That's an omega user, I would know.

Rize a shit.

i want kaneki x akira, sadly it's destined not to happen.

>I'm going to die
Yeah, only from an old age.
Eto has monstrous regeneration (best in the whole manga). If we also take in consideration how important of a character she is we can conclude that she simply can't be killed (not in an offscreen way at least). Anyone who thinks she's dead is delusional

it has better development than touken.

honestly, regardless of whether you hate her or not, her death was bullshit, especially when you see what weaker characters regenerated from back to back right after or almost entirely chronologically alongside her.

But if Ishida wants her dead, he wants her dead. That's pretty much what decides whether a character is able to regenerate or not.

IS TAKIZAWA A CLOWN ?

That's because Touken doesn't have any real development or chemistry. It's hamfisted first girl shit, but the nips want it so it's gonna happen.

Just get used to that and you'll feel way better.

Nah, she's a cutie.

Maybe you mean best girl.

Touka when?

She's not even first girl

Why are you so mad?

I want Hinami and anybody not Ayato and that too is destined not to happen.

Thanks Ishida

>That pic
Are you implying he is saying he loves her? Because to me he is saying he only saw her as a bitch that was better than him, while she was something more.

I was hyped about this arc but now this is slowly turning into rue 2.0, STOP FUCKING DRAGGING EVERYTHING ISHIDA FOR FUCKS SAKE.

Rize isn't a girl, she's a plot device.

>mad

Then why is Amon so fucking damn strong during and after Rue Island? A failure should be weak even with a kakuja unless he's the prophecy half ghoul or something.

Also if Seidou is controlling his kakuja form in the chapter, how the fuck?

annoying emo girl

Just read the spoilers.
Takizawa got his shit pushed in really badly and lost a foot to Amon. He only barely managed to land a hit at the end that beat Amon and collapsed right after.
Also it appears that the frame out state is above kakuja, because after Takizawa got knocked out his kagune began covering him and running wild and he was transforming again. Kurona saved him by punching a hole in a can of RC-inhibitor and throwing it near him.
The Kurona shipping is real by the way.
Takizawa does not see Akira romantically, but he admires the hell out of Amon.

Also when his arm was eaten in his eye you see akira. Obviously he loves her.

Has boobs and a pussy which means she's a girl even if she's a plot device

That girl looks more like his sister.

kek, the Kagune in the anime looked retarded as shit, what were they thinking?

WE FRAME OUT. FRAME OUT IS A EHOLE NEW LEVEL OF ENLIGHTMENT. TAKIZAWA HAS JUST BEGUN HIS PATH ON THE WAY OF THE FRAME OUT.

>what were they thinking
That's the thing user, they were not thinking.

>Takizawa getting Kurona

I can live with that. Two crazy fucks deserve each other.

Feel you, man.

Speaking of Seina I bet she will be a new Qs after this arc

I'll laugh if they get the happiest romantic ending in the manga.

I mean, she's not really a character that is, well - a character. She's a walking plot device, so she isn't first girl, she's first plot device.

Until Chadneki takes her away from him, that is.

>The Kurona shipping is real by the way.
>Takizawa does not see Akira romantically, but he admires the hell out of Amon
Smells like Ishida bullshit.

that's nothing, user

>Best
>Not Touka
Funny guy.

Frame out ok what does that mean for Eto her kakuja is already op and we saw her go crazy with it vs ken she going to die if she ever achieves that

Best couple coming through

We were talking about best girl, not best Down's Syndrome sufferer.

I like the idea, touka was fine. but I think the problem was is that they are so "bright"

bitch please, it's gonna be a Kaneki, Hinami and Eto threesome.

Most likely her form was already that. A kakuja is like a compact armored form with a mask, while what she had was basically a giant kagune mecha.
The frame out-like state is much more aggressive and will activate regardless of the wishes of the user and cause him/her to lose control.

>Ishida: "Now that i think about it Kuro and cuckzawa make a nice pair"
>editor: "But Ishida-san what about cuckzawa's feelings for Akira"
>Ishida: "Feelings? what feelings are you talking about?"
>editor: "OH ISHIDA-SAN YOU GENIUS XD"

You know Hinami will be riding that rabbit dick by the end of the manga.

What if daruma-neki was frame out.

Maybe Kaneki framed out at V14 and Eto during her fight with Kaneki.

He'd become the Tokyo Ghoul.

What studio do you guys want to see make a re-adaptation of the original manga?

>Ishida: "Now that i think about it Kuro and cuckzawa make a nice pair"
>Chibi: "But Ishida-san what about cuckzawa's feelings for Akira"
>Ishida: "Feelings? what feelings are you talking about?"
>Chibi: "OH ISHIDA-SAN YOU GENIUS XD"
Fixed

Touka's was visually stunning and great though.

The state currently does not have a name. The spoiler provider calls it a frame out-like state because it's different from a kakuja.

>Takizawa does not see Akira romantically

Oh come the fuck on Ishida, it was pretty obvious the guy had a thing for Akira back in the first part. I don't care about shipping but why is he so shit when it comes to writing romance?

>touka x kaneki is bland and forced
>akira x amon is also bland and forced and was one-sided
>mutsuki x urie x kaneki is just a shitty triangle

Makes sense

this

hinami best girl

Chibi studios

What is all that frame out shit about? I thought only the Q shitters can suffer from a frame out because they have these quinque steel frames.

>Also it appears that the frame out state is above kakuja
How would breaking a regulative mechanism make one more powerful than kakuja ascension?

Madhouse or some shit.

>visually stunning
Shit is easy as hell to do when it's %100 computer generated.
You have no idea how much better tokyo ghoul could've looked in the hands of sane people

Toei

looks like some shit a 21 year old fat emo amateur tattoo artist posting on tumblr would draw

Because kakuja was a false path, frame out is true enlightment.

I guess Ishida is trying to sanitize kakuja and slowly remove the insanity component as more characters master it, trying to add a second insanity facet to being a ghoul called framing out so that kakuja can be seen as a regular power-up.

It's more aggressive. The frame out state is basically a ghoul's kagune going out of control and taking the sanity of the host with it. I imagine that activates regardless of RC count, but obviously a kakuja ghoul will be that more dangerous than a regular one.

>mutsuki x urie x kaneki is just a shitty triangle
I think he's going to add Aura into the mix with an interest in Mutsuki soon.

Seems like made up bs after ishida had a change of heart.

>Kakuja old and busted
>We frame out now
Centipede frame out when?

>I like tokyo ghoul
>Favorite character furuta nimura south king washuu
>Etofags still displeased with the ghoul king 40 chapters after epic battle of btfo
Stay angry niggers

top hunting organ

no better hunting mechanism than one that alerts your prey from five streets away.

>I think he's going to add Aura into the mix with an interest in Mutsuki soon.

At this point anything is possible. Hell even Saiko has feelings for Urie so it surpassed a triangle already.

Oh no, make no mistake. Kakuja still does things to the head of the user, Takizawa got really fucking pensive in this fight.

Its so epic how ishida doesn't show us who killed matsuri at the end XD, because next chapter when it's revealed its gonna blow us away. It'll be someone we never expected! The epic meme man furuta.

Hide dead?

not only etofags dislike furuta

stop trying to make it into something like that. Furuta is just an obnoxious "lole im trole xdd i wanna kms i am the v king lmao clowning all day" character.

>Shit is easy as hell to do when it's %100 computer generated.
Well, at least you don't deny it.

>emo amateur tattoo artist
Just what thread do you think you are?

Probably this but I always had the impression that only half kakujas go mad. So far all complete kakujas we've seen retained control like Yoshimura, Eto and Tatara.

Once the ones who were halfway there lost their shit.

Scarecrow

well it's a decently sized retcon, but I suppose that would make sense

Yeah, but those developing kakuja in TG and early TG:Re are starting to get control of it, so it's no longer really a thing that causes insanity for many of them.

Frame out will probably be that kind of thing after that, while kakuja, after being mastered, will be more of a regular powerup.

I'm tired of this shitty romantics triangles.

*Only the ones

Eto was pretty crazy. Look at the eyeball lick or Noro. I mean theclick was sexy but still crazy. She even lost half her body.

Tokyo Ghoul fucking sucks.

That's exactly what I mean. We don't have many more characters in this manga that are developing kakuja. We only have characters that are completing it or close to completing it.

Once they have a full kakuja, that insanity component will be gone, and there likely won't be many more kakuja, since not many other characters really qualify.

That's probably why Ishida is adding frame out: as a replacement insanity mechanic after the current kakuja users have mastered theirs and won't go crazy from it any more.

No duh

>What is all that frame out shit about?
New PU straight outta Ishida's anus.
Frame out will be most likely the new high power level. I can already bet

This manga really went full shonen

no you

Eto a shit.

Thanks for your useful addition to this thread.