Redpill me on cryptocurrencies Sup Forums

redpill me on cryptocurrencies Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VXRkfqw67GE
youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
youtube.com/watch?v=DRnCuzAOJCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its over user.

Buy bitcoin when it hits 2k. Coinbase is a hack of a company, use someone else.

Blockchain is failing.
Hashgraph is the next big thing - but it will lead to the mark of the beast, so watch out for that

Oh yeah - Its a jewish scam to create a cashless society which has always been (((the agenda)))

They are the new hotness for people who believe in shit like the gold standard and voted for Ron Paul years ago.

It's a group of currencies that rely on nobody using them and everyone mining them. I'm honestly beginning to think this was all a long con by electric companies at this point.

this is a fucking slide gtfoh trudeus going down for pay to play

Well said user. Its best to trust national currencies, they have a track record of stability and growth.

Did I say that? - No

Gold and silver

it is a bit like gold, with gold mining you turn diesel and labout costs into gold so it's a store of value easily checked by volume and mass to be not a a fake, unless it's tungsten insdie the bars.

bitcoin turns electricity into bitcoins, there is no way to fake it and you can transfer it over the internet instead of in person or by mail like gold. It does take a while to confirm the transaction, days for near free or $50 for minutes and it's very volatile so people like faster confirmation.

>its a bit like gold

Nice new picture.

The technologies behind them are revolutionary, but the currencies they try to be are a bit lacking.
Don't focus on the coins. Look at what people are doing with the blockchain system: VPNS, smart contracts, public ledgers, cloud storage, the list goes on.

literally goygelt

youtube.com/watch?v=VXRkfqw67GE

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

youtube.com/watch?v=DRnCuzAOJCA

Speculative digital "asset", attempts to be decentralized and free of government control but is taxed, regulated, and subject to the outside influence of large organizations such as exchanges which can and will catastrophically fail.

Wow - good point.
I guess I did mean fiat central bank currency after all thanks to your input

bump

I don't get it. What's the intrinsic value of crypto? How is it independent from (((normal))) money when all this speculation is backed by it? zenzen wakarimasen