Denmark NO, maybe, we shall see

Calling all DANons. Is this going to have any effect at all? I know that a clear Sup Forumsand style NO would be way better. But are we actually going to get a clear step in the real-right direction.
Oh, and keep it in English so the linguistically challenged can join in with bantz, shitposting, potato comments. And who knows, maybe that one post that will shift this timeline into the one where all the Parasites Of Color gets kicked out of the civilized countries.
>super quick rundown:
>The Danish Minister for Immigration, Integration and Housing says that Denmark, and Denmark alone will deside how many refugees we let in and reject the EU controlled ''quota refugee'' system.
And it's official, they passed a friggen law about it. The Minister Who Said No even got the Social Democrats to vote for it. The fucking SOCIAL DEMOCRATS. What timeline is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dst.dk/da/Statistik/emner/befolkning-og-valg/indvandrere-og-efterkommere/indvandrere-og-efterkommere
dst.dk/da/Statistik/emner/befolkning-og-valg/befolkning-og-befolkningsfremskrivning/folketal
nyheder.tv2.dk/samfund/2017-09-29-bevaebnede-soldater-holder-nu-vagt-i-gaderne-i-koebenhavn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lucky bastards...

The left knows the migrants are suiciding their polices.

They are jumping ship. Honestly, they won't be able to control illegals unless they shut the boarder.

The more I hear about Denmark the more I like it. Seems like a comfy place to live
>nice climate
>homogenous
>people actually interact socially unlike the autists in Sweden
>refugees not welcome

I just wanna live in a comfy rural village like in this movie

Lived in Ireland my whole life. Have literally never heard of Denmark before.

That's actually weird

>Nice climate
TOP KEK

i think i saw your flag on some lipbalm before. Are you like new here?

Hopefully you Vikings start Vikinging again. Wake the rest of Eurostanalmabad up.

>unlike the autists in Sweden
Im a autist and the focal point of my division at work. I'm well liked by teachers and students alike.

If it works bong, if it works

Good, its time to stop pretending we can cure the world of poverty by opening our borders to gibs

There are just too many! And it will hurt Sweden, Denmark, the Dutch, Germany more than anyone else becuase of the high tax rates.

Scandinavia has high cost of living buty high wages and high tax, Immigration is fine, but not the worlds hard luck stories who would just suck the benefits system dry and trust me they do this

Next time someone catches you, tell them your pot of gold is located 1500 miles east.

Free trip to Denmark for you, little guy!

danes would go into open revolt if they did anything less, and they know it. The EU has never been a popular idea here, they had the force the vote three fucking times and even then they knew they couldnt drop the krone.

The cancer is already inside of denmark, plugging the wall is nice but they need to be deported to change anything.
And i seriously doubt that is going to happen since denmark is heavily intertwined with amerijews

>nice climate
America, I...

Is Denmark a city in Norway or something?

basically.

>american education
You retard, it's a city in Germany. Asshole.

It's like the Texas of Norway if the meme of Texas being white was true.

Merry Christmas Burgerbro

Yep, it's our second largest city (after our capital Bergen)

Capital of Amsterdam mate

>((((berg))))

Isn't it true most Danes have Jewish ancestry?

>the goyim know

>i seriously doubt that is going to happen since denmark is heavily intertwined with amerijews
Not that heavily though Polski. We got rid of pretty much of the joos about three quaters of a century ago. But yes, they have been sidling back over time, mostly from America. But the ones like Barbara Spectre went to Sweden.
Still, if you have the magic words that'll let us deport the lot of them without being put under "UN and US administration'' don't hesitate to share those words. Heck, if you can manage that, you can go ahead and steal my car as often as you want. I'll just get another and not even report it, every single time.
He may be rejfering to the fact that Parasites Of Color get sick with vitamin D deficiency in our climate

Nono, it's just the name of the super-highway from the Netherlands to Nigeria

It doesn't matter, there are still 1 million foreigners in Denmark, who have way more children than Danes, which means it won't be long before most children born in Denmark will be to foreigners.

All this stuff is to make sure they get re-elected in 2019

Top kek. Have a you my friend.

>1 million foreigners
>population of 5.7+ million

That is insane

I meant your govt is close to burgers and you make important deals, like norway(which is fucked with shitskins too coincidentally).
As to deporting, you just do it. NGOs get triggered, UN gets "deeply concerned" and then in a year you are clean, they are mad and everything is right again.
Its really simple but you have to do it now before they have too many children that "identify" as danish.
You can even do it under the rug by paying off libya, they'd surely accept money in exchange of diposting subhuman waste(they already do that on a small scale).

i think it's a park in china

>You can even do it under the rug by paying off libya
We're not quite as wealthy as the memes make out. But your input is duly noted.

Source:
dst.dk/da/Statistik/emner/befolkning-og-valg/indvandrere-og-efterkommere/indvandrere-og-efterkommere
And:
dst.dk/da/Statistik/emner/befolkning-og-valg/befolkning-og-befolkningsfremskrivning/folketal

Denmark had a population of 5.778.570 as of 1st of October 2017. If you add up the population of all immigrant groups, including descendants, it gives 768.275. Note that people with one (((native Danish))) parent won't be counted as immigrants or descendants. But you are considered (((native Danish))) if you have Danish citizenship and are born in Denmark. With this in mind it is not far off that the number of non-Danes in Denmark may be close to a million.

t. le 83% face

Is it that bad if you are of a different European extraction?

Of course you aren't but you are severely overestimating the price.
Libya is an anarchy currently, the prices are low.
It's all about just doing it.
We were told the EU eould kill us if we didn't get the mandatory shitskin injetions but we just literally proved that you can do anything you want.
You guys are so small, we really need a radical change in germany so they can unite the EU lready.
They are making it so damn difficult for us, we have to keep them from comiting suicide, refuse their suicidal policy, ally with amerijews to not get fucked by the eternal kraut and help the krau in the meantime by accepting theEU army shit and pushing their political spectrum to the right by exposing their retardation.
It's all so tiresome

Social Democrats in the west aren't fanatics, they can see which way the wind is blowing. They are also able to see the numbers shift towards the far right, and the far right in Europe at the moment only gains ground due to one reason: immigration problem. People don't care about degeneracy or profligacy or even the economy, it's the subhumans. Pro-immigration parties will win back the support of the disaffected if they show that they are at least on paper willing to be more anti-immigration, even if they aren't in practice.

There was a infograph on Sup Forums earlier that showed that every EU country had 2/3 support of individual countries allocating their own refugee/immigration quota without the EU interfering.

godspeed brothers,
I wish you all the best

My cousin's lived there for decades. Pays about 55% tax. He'd love to live in Australia. Based on video and photos he's sent, Denmark is not the dream it's portrayed as

^
this x 12

>>nice climate
we're literally more rainy than britain

>We got rid of pretty much of the joos about three quaters of a century ago
I've got some bad news for you
nyheder.tv2.dk/samfund/2017-09-29-bevaebnede-soldater-holder-nu-vagt-i-gaderne-i-koebenhavn

I love this woman.

She starts out running over a refugee, and now she passes a law to keep them out.

This is the best timeline i swear.

Not really. Hitler took care of that.

88s of truth.

Muslim's will form their own Muslim party and not vote for the liberals and cocks they owe everything too. Wonder when other countries will figure it out

Bullshit, he's not paying 55% tax.
Secondly, Denmark has a higher hdi and gdp than Australia. Thirdly, yes the taxes are higher (not all of them, business tax is 22% lower than Americas before trumps plan), but that means a bunch of shit is payed for completely or offset. So overall you are better off or about the same.

T. Have Danish wifey and live in Denmark.

>Bullshit, he's not paying 55% tax.
True, when it's ALL added up, he's paying way more (unless he's on welfare). Income tax is a bit lower, but that's just the start of that journey.
About one fifth of the adult Danish population works in the private sector, so about one fifth of pay for everything. This is why Mr. Poland can steal my old car anytime if he can arrange it so I can kick out all of the Parasites of Color. Because they too, make up about one fifth of the population, and almost every single one is a heavy burden. So a car now and then is nothing if we didn't have to pay for them

This might be good now but can become a HUGE problem later.

In 2 years we got the next election, and if the left wins they get that position and then they will probably bring in tons of immigrants.

DF fucked up, they probably know they and the rest of the right wont win next election so when the left government brings in more immigrants they (Df) can win votes on that..

purge when?

Do Danes consider Karolina Wozniacki a Dane or a Pole?

Asking because G*rmans consider Polish sportsmen German when they're good (Kerber, Klose, Podolski, etc), but they consider them Polish when they suck or start to suck (Kerber)

>Born in Denmark
>Strong aryan genes
>Married to white American athlete

She is a Dane alright.

Ah so that's all it takes

Mr and Ms Poland come to Denmark and play tennis = Dane
Mr Poland () steal car = polish

Enjoying the replies senpai

A nation is not all about heritage.

If people are integrated nicely, contribute to the economy, speak our language, abide to our laws, culture and social norms, refrains from violent acts to others, and is overall a decent human being, i welcome them with open arms.

Denmark is a dying nation, and our birthrates are stagnating. A qtp from poland here and there is a blessing.

Ministers are negotiated, right? If the left-wing coalition wins next election, the Social Democrats are sure to be the biggest party, as they always are. They won't want to lose image on their new anti-immigration stance, so they'll want the Foreign Policy ministry to go to an anti-immigration politician.
Or so I hope.