Sargon knew of doxxing
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk

>The Madness of the Sargonites (AH)
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c

OLD

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul Op. of Skeptic Stasi working w/ /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

picosong.com/wRCbh/
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc0vU9U2E5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't care about CRP, Sargon needs to go down for not knowing equality is the cause of all his enemies.

>A full dump isn't possible unless the cards fall in order. Someone like Kraut fucking up and Daddy Sargoy gut punching his posterboy. How long is the fence that Sargon is sitting on?

Sargon, mhm? Knew it all along, see? That fat, cuckolded little bitch. CPR

Daily reminder: all the anti-sargonites are just jealous of Sargon's BBC

Just remember, Soygoy is neutral and a good boy who dindu nuffin. Also, remember SJWs are just like Nazis

If anyone can provide screencaps of my text from last thread, that would be nice.

I am a longterm Patron of Kraut and many others.
Kraut is probably coming back/wants to come back and he is mentally ill.

If you have any question about Kraut (I am preparing big leak related to him) or any other group/individual - ask away! (With many I am friendly or at least friendly with their friends.)

Reminder that Sargon is sketchy as fuck in all this.
>"randomly" met CRP in one of the, at least, 100 camera shops in London. The odds of this happening by accident are nearly 0. They had arranged to meet, and then went and had lunch at Leon's (a middle-class fast food place) afterwards.
>On the Kraut/Sargon tapes Sargon says he's recording as soon as he starts.
>Spends the whole time getting statements from Kraut and leading him around.
>>Go to 18 minutes in the Kraut/Sargon file.
> >Sargon: For some reason the alt-right think I'm involved in this, or something?
> >Kraut scoffs
> >Sargon: I'm sure you can attest that I'm not involved with what's going on here.
> >Kraut: No...No...That's the thing...I...I..Kind of...I specifically told you, if I remember correctly, that I will not pull you into this.
>Sargon is also aware of at least the Alt-Hyp information
> >In the "I'm sleepy" stream Sargon told Metokur that Kraut kept messaging him with information, and he had to keep saying to stop... So what besides the Spic Boomer Pill stuff did Kraut send Sargon?

Kraut is already preparing for a come back
You think he's going to go after Zeph?

why all is all the hate on crp when there's bigger targets?

can someone tell me where the "academics please respond" meme originated. been drifting in and out of these threads, but i missed that one. is it a reference to some specific thing he said, or just the fact that he was trying to gather a team of academicos to btfo JF

Sargon can be of help if he recognizes race is real
he doesn't even have to join, just spread the word
fuck coach though

Maybe because CRP and Sargon's meeting made a road bump for Kraut? or 'made'?

>hops on Warski stream
>only wants talk about irrelevant CRP stuff
>Jim pops on and cuts through all the bullshit
>starts directly asking him if he knew about what Kraut was doing
>"n-no I-I had n-no idea..."
>"oh, haha I have to go now even though I just hopped on the stream 10 minutes ago bye-bye~~"

[FEAR INTENSIFIES]

well, he is livid and gutted with the soyfather, so...

Soygoynites are afraid their tactical Skeptic™ commander might be outted for the slimey fuck he is

CRP is an obnoxious boomer, however Sargon is raising another man's child

Fucked. She likes ripped cocks, now.

Maybe we can get him to go after Sargon as revenge for throwing him under the bus and washing his hands of the ordeal?
Basically the equivalent of the mafioso ratting out the boss. Reminder that the skeptic community is organized like a crime family, with Don Sargon at the top.

What is left to do to Zeph at this point.
JF fucked him so far up the ass he had cum on the brain.

Sargon and his followers are trying to shift focus to some irrelevant boomer to deflect away from themselves.

CRP is cringe but it doesn't fucking matter.

thanks

I know one of Krauts friends is very obsessed with Sup Forums and keeps sharing info about us.

I would not be surprised if he was trying to redirect away from kraut and towards CRP. They still hate him and think they can/must/should destroy him.

Kraut's server was planning to 'dox' CRP and Aydin, so shills are completing their mission. Also, degenerates who like coalburners and people who genuinely don't like CRP, because Pinochet missed one and he grew up to be a boomer.

Yeah, Zeph as a lolcow is milked dry. He's serving his purpose now so long as he keeps leaking audio. Those were some good keks though.

E M O T I O N A L C O N N E C T I O N

Why would he lie to Jim?
Aren't they homies?

This is so obvious bigger than just some spergs getting info on other spergs.

Do we have a list of the removed speakers from Based Moma's Kilroy event and a list of the dox channels?

No. Jim hates Soygoy.

CRP played sargoy

I've been capping your posts and I'll compile them in one pic after you've said goodbye, k?

Like I said:

Why is this irrelvant Youtube drama between one irrelevant Youtuber versus another irrelevant Youtuber being posted on this board? Reckon you lot will feel more at home over at comfy reddit - with the rest of the underage no-lifers who have absolutely nothing better to obsess about.

CRaP Is an opportunistic chancer and like a weed, deprived of light he will wither and die, he's insignificant and he will pay for inveigling himself on the ship of fools just before it sank

>Jim
>homies with YouTubers

also his skype baiting was pic.related
crp's next vid: 'how not to work a skype spese'

Who represents (((us)))?

>You see, kraut was a talented young man.
*Coach leans back in his chair*
>See, but he made one fatal mistake.
*Smirks, coaches camera focuses on his left nostril as it flares wide open*
>He let his emotions get the better of him! He's a LO-ZER!
*Coaches retinal camera zooms inside his rectum*
>He doxed me, at great risk I might add!
*Camera does a panning shot around the room*
>He will never be on the internet again. I will sue this motherfucker if he ever returns to the internet. He has lost his internet privileges as far as I am concerned.
*Coachs neural implant camera zooms in on one of his three remaining braincells*
>Oh and that hippy FUCK, Uh - Jeff Holiday? If I ever see that "man" at Killroy, I will fuck him up.

BTFO LIST

KRAUT [DELETED EVERYTHING]
JEFF [LOOKS READY FOR A SEPPUKU STREAM, LONG RAMBLING APOLOGY VIDEO WHERE HE ADMITS TO LYING]
BASED MAMA [KILLROY IN SHAMBLES]
VADIM [DESTROYED BY JIM ON TWITTER]
BUNTY KING [LITERAL AUTISM]
SANDRE [YOUTUBE SCIENTIST]
ZABBIE [YOUTUBE SCIENTIST]
THAT GIRL [BROKE DOWN CRYING]
VEE [MIGHT GET SUED BY CRP, BTFO'D BY JFG]
SARGON [HEAVILY IMPLICATED BUT COMING AWAY CLEAN AT THE MOMENT]
THUNDERFOOT [NEW VIDEO IS INCREDIBLY DUMB, CLEARLY ATTENTION SEEKING AND HE IS LOSING SUBS.]
CRP [TOO MUCH AUTISM TO LIST]
ZEPH [EMOTIONALLY CONNECTED]
AMY HARMON [THE NYT REPORTER IN KRAUT'S SERVER, NO FALLOUT RECEIVED YET]
SOME BLACK GUY [STILL TOO MUCH OF A NIGGER TO DATE RAGEAFTERSTORM]

REMEMBER TO KEEP ATTACKING

Hi have your heard the jews are evil.

Because it's funny, and we are bored

How deep is Schlomo Finkelstein involved and can you make kraut and co more paranoid/angry at Sargon, Jim, Andy etc.

I want war.

I am not convinced Sargon is a mastermind behind all of this shit and I doubt he has some deep dark secret that would take him down at 20k subscribers down per day or some stupid shit but I think that he's not helping his case as of late by trying really hard to keep this image of good boy who did absolutely nothing wrong. Jim cornered him like CRP wouldn't ever be able to and I think he should continue interrogating him if the opportunity arises.

Leak Sandre's info senpai

hail victory

Jim blames Sargon (and people like Sargon) for the loss of the momentum of GamerGate, and Sargon made a video calling Jim a flouncing faggot for leaving and that the only way to beat the SJWs is with shitty commentary videos and patreon accounts.

Are you Dr.Layman?

Who is Judith Victoria Richmond?

>Sargon can be of help if he recognizes race is real
If he did that he'd have to acknowledge his brain is not as large as a white person's. He will never do that. Every has to be equal otherwise HE is not equal.

In that case: Hey, Kraut's friend! Posting at you because there's no way you're not reading these threads. Welcome to Sup Forums, lurk for a year and don't skip out on redpill threads. Once you have a basic understanding, get into redpilled literature. You're here forever.

Stop pressing him or he'll not leak anything in the end.

That's a question that interests a lot of people.

>SOME BLACK GUY [STILL TOO MUCH OF A NIGGER TO DATE RAGEAFTERSTORM]
Anyone have any screencaps or video evidence of him going ooga booga muh dick?
I keep hearing people say he was a catalyst for the race video

Yup. Jim actually wanted to defeat the enemy because he genuinely cared about the state of his hobby and the propaganda that was being pushed on them. Sargon and his ilk wanted a perpetual status quo where they can continue "critiquing" blue-haired feminists forever, rather than actually solving the problem.

Sorry senpai.
I don't keep up with youtubers and only casually check out Jim's work when it pops up in my recs.

Also someone related to Kraut Server is working on gigantic dox drop - many Skeptics are very careless! It is specifically designed to attack the "neutrals"
The only confirmed dox that I saw in the bundle myself is from TL,DR, Aydin (redundant now), Dr.Layman, Edgy, Uzalu and Thinking Ape.

yes there's that whole spiel about attacking the right and although Soygay excused himself from jew tactics of CRaP he was still engaged with him on the subject of destroying the race realists, that's not just random chat, there's context

Can anyone pitch me any ideas for memes. I'd be happy to make some

TOPKEK

edit a rip into his cock

>angry at Sargon, Jim, Andy etc.
The madman tries to dox Jim in sperg rage. That will just send my sides in to orbit. Fucking do it Kraut. Immortalize yourself in sperg lore for all time.

FITE U IRL

>/ourjewishcoalburner/
Oh no she's going to destroy the jewish race with her coalburning, how do we staph dis

>Sorry senpai
faggot

I made this one last week with 1000 hours in MSpaint. could you make a better one with a collage of the various skeptics involved? Sargon, Kraut, Thunderfoot, Jeff Holiday, the various "academics", and the other cancerous skeptics? I just used some placeholder picture of youtube e-celebs instead.

0/10 bait
~ 600k subs = irrelevant
even you can't fail this hard at rudimentary math

There is a brewing schism in German Skeptic "Community" and he is very relevant in that. Just wait for a month or two.

Well, what can I say, yeah?
>leans back in chair, sips coffee and auto fellates
So, Kraut, right? What a loser. Its OH-VER. If you continue with your little youtube career i'll sue you.
>raises eyebrow and smirks at the camera, tard cum dripping down his chin
After I sue you, im going to fight you irl at an event, but wait, I wont actually do this because the events not going to happen.
>camera switches to an overhead shot as it pans backward while he blackpills his audience
I make these videos for my son to watch in the future, so he knows what their father was like.
>camera shifts to 4 different views within a 3 second time span. *Invokes Juden Peterstein*
So, solzhenitsyn, yeah?

4chans please respond

Consider yourself sued, buddy.

*sips coffee, jewishly*

Thanks for the info.

I'll go watch more Jim outside of TGWTG.
Was Sargoy also the same one who went on the Jim shit post campaign after he finger popped the Asian girl on stream?

Not to mention Sargon lucked out genetically, whenever his blackness comes up he mentions how his sister is much darker, he's probably got some guilt about that, not only would have to admit he's inferior but so is his blood
Like Mouthy buddha's breakdown but with more consequences and less pills to cope

fucking kek

>picosong.com/wRCbh/

2good4true waifu if true

>I am preparing big leak related to him
What's the time table on that one

It was from the leaked discord chat logs. The jewish NYT journalist was on the server and wanted to talk to the crew, but none of them were answering so Kraut typed "academics, please respond"

if only she were here we could relay this important info to her

would pay to see Coach Boomer Pill fight Jonathan Davis

He is one of the few non cucked German jewtuber, I hope he cuts ties with Kraut, Doktorcunt etc.

I'm gonna need to see a 23&me. I don't believe for a second that sargoy is a quadroon

Soygoy is the reason why GG never went for the offensive
Jim has been adamant about not apologizing to the SJW cunts while Soygoy suggested just to critique them until they slowly crumble
Plus Soygoy went to GG to get famous while Jim was actually passionate about GG

ahahahah thanks lad

Gamergate was his baby. Sargon killed his baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc0vU9U2E5A

I'm out of the loop on this one. Why is that name relevant?

An edit of that A Wyatt Mann comic with several Jews about cryptojudaism/them giving themselves English names, but instead of Jews, it's skeptics peddling liberalism/diversity

If you want to get an idea of the stuff we refer to with all this gamergate shit and Jim still being pissed about it, watch his Quinnspiracy videos, they cover basically nothing, but what little they do, is what realy made things explode.

I'm not sure he's actually 1/4 black
he may have thrown that to shut up some SJW cunt when nobody knew him and now he can't backpedal
yeah it's hard to believe

Naw, Sargon was like Micheal Jackson dangling his baby out the window, but doing it slowly and dragging it out.

whats this about jim fingering an asian girl?

well put. Sargon never cared about actually defeating the enemy. He just wanted to have people watch him as he critiques the 100000th SJW for jewtube money. Defeating the enemy would mean cutting off his NEETbux. He's a fucking faggot who ruined everything.

>this is a white man

Jims twitter
>ddddooonnnttt pppiccckkk onnn wwwoooz llleeeee
Fucking cucks

It's a meme he originated to distract from his (((roots)))

Sargoy is anything but

I'm on it
Also captcha is fitting today

He's got blue eyes senpai.

What is this pregnant trout meme? Did kraut do shady stuff to a fish-fu?