FUCKING LOL

FUCKING LOL

A typical high IQ person's response to critical theory / leftism / humanities academic thinking.

This is what we high IQers think of your blogospheres and niche publishing companies and literary journals

your*

letting elon musk design a city IS a terrible idea

i can't tell whose side you're on

Why? He improved NASA by 20 years

the money he steals leads indirectly to the deaths of millions of people

i don't think he's improved space travel one single iota

Fuck that stupid like ruining Teslas good name

"You're" is correct there. It's a contraction. "You are an idiot". "Your" is a possessive pronoun.

>he hasn't improved space travel

Lol he is literally our generations Von Braun.

NASA is a fucking joke and would have continued wasting tax dollars up until the 2030s whenamericans realize they were never taking us to mars

You actually can't tell if it's idiotic for people to have personal space?

Musk has no argument so he shows that by his idiotic response.

Some people have more important things to do than type a reasoned argument against someone who's saying having your own space is elite projection.

He's literally arguing that private property is elitism.

He clearly isn’t saying that, you’re exaggerating. He is saying that if you live in a city, when travelling, it’s a luxury to have our own bubble. Like in London centre, the only ones who drive around in their own car in the high pice congestion area are the elite black mercadies. Everyone else has to travel on public transport.
Musk lives in his super rich elitist bubble and has no clue about what everyday life for average people in busy cities is like. Musk confirms that by showing he has zero argument and just uses throwaway childish statements. Sure musk is clever as some aspects, yet he is still incredibly stupid and ignorant as to what life is like for everyday people outside his elitist bubble.

Your an idiot.

shut you're mouth

No he's not. Some fat neckbeard probably did all the work. He's the 'visionary' conman that just larps as a genius. Similar to Jobs and Woz dynamic. We don't actually celebrate great minds in America anymore. They need to keep their heads down and just do the work OR ELSE! Fucking nerds.

This. Space x had made huge jumps in making space travel more affordable/cost effective.

Are you both post docs from Hamburger University? You guys seem bright!

Yeah so it's elitist to not want to be jammed like sardines into a bus full of niggers. Guess I'm an elite.

He's successfully head hunted a team of highly capable people and kept them on track. He might not be a genius himself, but he's this generations Disney/Ford.

you to huh?

Fine. Ur an idiot

Then attack him on the grounds that he doesn't understand transportation engineering or city planning, instead of couching it in us vs them elitism language.

Sure, that's a fair assessment. And yea the reusable rocket does great for cutting costs. He works on a lot of cool stuff and his companies are innovative. I'm not sucking his cock like 2/3 of Reddit tho.

I'm not sure that's an unreasonable criticism, or even a leftwing one.

Yer*

Well said, Musk is still smart but way way way overrated. I have a lot of contempt for the ‘visionary’ glorification in today’s society. Like in business, it’s actually really easy to come up with ideas, implementing them is the hard part. Ideas are worthless without implementation, and ideas come dime a dozen. It’s just that people like to glorify these people as it makes everyday plebs using thief ideas feel Included as they can think “i could have thought of that!”.

Chequed

But musk runs on tax money too

That’s not the point, everyone would prefer not to use public transport, but only the rich elisits can afford it. That’s the point he was making, musk has zero concept of everyday life for everyday people. He is so far yo his own arse he can’t even come close to defending himself against this sound point.

your'e*

The reasoning is sound, Musk is an elitist who has no concept of everyday life for plebs. Why anyone would try and deny that fact is beyond me. It does not take away his achievements of whipping some geniuses into shape doing some project.

True toothpaste, but Musk actually delivers some shit and profits, instead of just 100% graft and ridiculous project delays and budget increases.

SpaceX literally delivered what everyone else was too lazy about delivering or even attempting to, a fucking reusable rocket. Space travel will costs will decrease by orders of magnitude by that alone. Even getting 2 uses instead of one use drops the price of space delivery by what was it, 20-30%+?

Far as I'm concerned, the government can just install Musk as NASA's director and give him whatever money he wants, he's made damned good use of it.

Yep. I'm a rich elite for diving a run down car. So far in my own bubble I can't even comprehend normal people.

You're an idiot.

This reminds me of the gentrification argument. I come from a very poor working class background and I actually welcome a lot of the gentrification of the UK, I don't think people should be kicked out of their homes but it's nice to see the high streets looking a bit better instead of being poundlands and grubby cafes everywhere, I'll take that hipster shit anyday of the week - I haven't had so many varied and healthy options available to me in my life.

I'm mainly left-wing but there are a lot of middle class left wingers who don't really understand that we in the lower classes don't actually like public transport either and services like Uber have actually been a godsend to us, a lot cheaper than taxis most of the time.

No u feget

If you took your fave away from his arsehole for a second to read what I said, and what the OP pic was saying, you would see that it’s clearly talking about central metropolitan areas where driving in your own space is reserved for the rich elite. Have you not seen London centre?

>0
yoru

What? Who's dying lol

Does it even fucking matter though? Fat neckbeards don't just get together and make revolutionary technology because they feel like it, they need someone like Jobs to put their asses into gear. Neckbeards just wanna sit around and jerk off to chinese cartoons all day, and without someone like Musk they wouldn't do shit.

dude are you serious? Its you're you fucking r*tard

>If musk designs a city to be like neo Tokyo people would complain that he is an elitist who wants the Poors to live in microhotel commieblocks
>If musk designs a city more like elesium then he is an elitist who doesn't understand the needs of the common man
You're an idiot

>you're'mst

Maybe in your shitty caliphate they reserve roads for only the richest cars, but it's not like that in the US. Sounds like your system is the one that's full of elitism. And this exactly proves the point of Musk not having time to argue with you dumb people. Lose the first argument then move the goalposts from city design to London city center design.

Maybe if you Islamic Anglo commies didn't have a fucking $30 (((pollution toll))) for simply driving in London you'd see more people in normal cars you snaggletoothed limey cuck

What even is that guy arguing? Personal space is bad? How cucked can a person be that he thinks he shouldn't be entitled to personal space? Also who is he? Is literally all you have to do to get a check mark on Twitter is be liberal?

Ugleh

This has nothing to do with the gentrification argument, you’re making false equivalences. Look at central london, since it’s gentrification it’s not become any less compact and you still have boards of people from outside the area in there all the time.

Newfags

Musk simply does not understand the issues as he is in his own bubble so he has no place in positions like this.
You really are an idiot.

fucking retard lmao

Yea so we can sit in congestion for 5 hours a day like in LA? You fucking intolerably moronic mutt.

The issue with cities is too many brown and black people. We can either ship then back or learn to live around them. And I do mean around, not with

why though?

Study the great achievements of history, and what you will find is its not the brilliant technical geniuses that change the world, its the unyielding leaders that driving those geniuses to brilliance.

Thousands of people on this planet could have designed those rockets, but it took one mans vision, influence, and unrelenting will to build them

Mankind needs leaders to make anything happen. Its just how the world works

There is never an excuse to just say “you’re an idiot”. It’s better to just not reply at all, as a simpleton response like this only justifies the original assessment even more showing he is an elitist with no grasp on the life of everyday people.
Also, London was just an example, so was travel. In city centres the more in a bubble you are, the more it costs. So the point is valid in all sorts of examples.
Musk is a clueless elitist, a smart one sure, but there is zero argument he can make or has made to refute that. Which is why he made a childish statement to a just and solid point.

See
>Still massively congested but at least I'm not a normal guy with a car driving in LA traffic lol
>get to sit in 5 hours of inefficient public transport with niggers and Pakis to and from your shit job in londonistan
t. Nigel

What's wrong with being an elitist?

It's the same school of thought as the gentrification argument. Also not sure what the second part of that post has to do with anything. Why would gentrification make London less compact? I don't get it.

Go fuck you're self.

Yeah, but there's nowhere to go. Can you imagine going on vacation where you stay on the bus the whole time, and anything of interest (at any meaningful level of detail) is still only visible in a telescope? I know, the point is - if you can't get people up there, why build any attractions?

But seriously, we need a moon base and nuclear-powered mobile suits if you want to get peoples attention. Not a bus service.

No you just live in a small shit box country

Never cared about the guy, but that reply was kinda funny kek

>Which is why he made a childish statement to a just and solid point
>People are supposed to answer seriously to comments attacking them with zero solid arguments

He is actually educated you shit spewing fake news spreading troglodyte

Maybe you shouldn't live in such a shithole?
Here anyone can afford a car literally everywhere except Milan, and - color me surprised - Milan is a globalist shithole.
I'm sure there's plenty of 1-2M people cities in the UK where you don't have to be part of "the elite" to afford a fucking car.

Isn't this what happens every time someone posts against Sup Forums's totalising ideology?

Ur’e

Yep, your an idiot

Hahaha dude your retarded

nice one fingol

you dont want to live in new new york?

people who live in cities deserve a rabid pack of niggers living next door

you need to understand, we have regressed into the 18th century. living in cities no longer is a luxury but for the poor.

no u

>Lol he is literally our generations Von Braun.

No, he's more like an Einstein-tier patent troll. A decently smart guy with loads of drive and a knack for knowing when to jump onto certain markets.

Iooit.

I dont see it.

I find it hard to believe a working class white male can even afford London, nevermind enjoy it with all the Muslims and Nigerians and Jamaicans in their former neighborhoods, in 2017.

Strong LARP. Also, who the fuck hates on public transportation besides my fellow fat Americans? I grew up in inner city Chicago with public transit and it is without a doubt the best way to get around.

elon musk is a retard
like most of his american kind

>Not you´re´st´ve´y´ll
Nice brighest mind ever mankind

yomkip'ure

Moran

Do you know anything about London at all? Yes a lot of it is pricey but there's a lot of social housing as well, that's where everyone working class is.

Muslims mainly stay in areas like Whitechapel, Jamaicans and Nigerians have been in London as long as I've known and it's not like they're the ones buying up and pricing the working class out, they live in the same squalor as we do, same as Somalis and Vietnamese. You can thank the Russian oligarchs for turning Brixton from a no-go poor area to a super expensive elite neighbourhood in the space of about 5 years. Yes the area is actually nice now, but nobody working class can afford to live there anymore.

Public transport is shit, the tube is great 'for getting around' but fuck the tube, you try doing it day in day out and see if you don't get arsed off with it after a while. If the choice was being driven around or taking the tube of course I'd choose being driven around. Too bad it's too slow and expensive to be viable for the most part.

Newb here. What did the Russian oligarchs do to change the demographic?

All immigrants drive up the price of housing, not just rich ones, dummy.

Its basic supply vs demand.

your*

>retards here drank the Musk PR kool-aid and think hes anything special
fuck off

u r a idiot

actually ur*

What are you on about? We're talking about social housing, they're not even right to buy.

>All immigrants live in council housing

Even still, more council housing to immigrants mean less council housing available and far longer wait times to native Brits who actually need it.

>1 post by this ID
come on guys, it was an honest mistake. Don't tell me your're not guilty of them.

Showed up with a lot of money, property developers caught on, pushed poor people out of their houses, built condos. Area becomes more upmarket, lower class establishments can't afford the rent to stay open and the streets fill up with jewelers and 10 quid a pint gastropubs and attract other rich people from around the country and outside of it.

It doesn't really matter, everyone ends up on the same housing list anyway. The bigger problem is that council blocks are being torn down and sold to developers, even if you got rid of immigrants nobody working class could live there.

This is my favorite maymay.

>hurr doing X WILL KILL EVERYONE

the absolute city of leftist propaganda

Elon wants the underclass packed into little shoebox cities because his soy powered Bugman car can only travel 10 miles before needing to be plugged in for 8 hours.

The underclass seem perfectly happy squeezing themselves into shitty rundown boxes without his help. They'd leave fucking London if they weren't.

It's not as straight forward as that though. If you're on minimum wage in London then there's no way you can afford to A) Leave your job if you're lucky enough to have one B) Leave your family and any support network you might have and C) Actually arrange and pay for the move.

Why would a working class person on some estate in Nottingham do a housing exchange with someone in central London knowing full well that they're going to be worse off for it?