Why are the left so melodramatic?

Why are the left so melodramatic?

they have no life
stop using social media, its leftist shite spyware

that's how they rationalize their own privilege

Because they're a bunch of faggots who've never experienced actual hardship. They think anything that slightly inconveniences them is the end of the fucking world.

It's funny too, because most, if not all, of Trump's policies have never even affected them.

It's part of the conditioning. They actually think they're freedom fighters and shit.

because they live on social media

He banned them from the military, which is akin to rape.

Fighting for their lives? Wtf is that supposed to mean??

This person needs to check themselves into the local mental hospital

until now. has there ever been a case of the left hating federal taxes more than now that they actually have to pay them?

>until now. has there ever been a case of the left hating federal taxes more than now that they actually have to pay them?

meant for

Fighting for our lives......with record lows for POC unemployment and high consumer confidence and home sales. The irony hurts. Too much dissonance.

>Fighting for our lives

This too. They think they're "fighting" on behalf of niggers, spics, and towelheads.

So weird. I've been misquoted twice in the same thread.

Despite their frequent claims of being >to smart, I see nothing but emotion emanating from the left. Probably because their entire Weltanschauung is shaped by Jewish males and women of all stripes.

"lives under Trump" is my favorite part. they were born to choose losing even when winning is right on the table in front of them.

Didn’t get enough parental attention.

I would guess it's too much sugar in their Kool-Aid.

For the same reason fags talk with a lisp.

>OMG look at that photo! a republican meeting and there's only whypipo!! theres no diversity!!
>OMG wow look they put a single black guy there like a prop just so they can say they aren't rayciss!!
This is the mentality of the left.

Technically this is true, because his ideal life might be being able to live a cis white male free life while watching gay men have sex with children, dogs, and their transvestite partners openly in the street whilst standing under a communist sickle and hammer rainbow un flag, while being given a quadruple living wage for doing nothing all day long.

I'm pretty sure any combination of such is unlikely under a trump admin.

>isn't it annoying how this person is happy while all my friends are pissed off and screaming?
Proving that all lefties want is for everyone to be equally miserable.

fuckin' told

>fighting for our lives
In comfortable offices with soy lattes

Not being able to even is dangerous

KEVIN IS A FAGGOT

- End of Message

REKT

This. Their lives aren't even at risk.

I've been loling at this faggot since the original "fire Allred" campaign at Rutgers started by Nathan Damigo's National Youth Front.

>fighting for our lives
Like that kike isn’t getting richer under opwessive meanie GRUMMPHH

>freedom fighters

I love how they always use terms like "the age of Trump" to try and make everything so dramatic. Somehow one man sums up this entire cultural epoch

Andy Ostroy is not only a jew but a psychopathic cuck

After his wife was murdered by an illegal immigrant gang member, he wrote an opinion piece titled "My wife's killer was not an illegal immigrant." Quote from the piece: "But Adrienne was not murdered by an illegal immigrant, per se. She fell victim to a depraved killer who simply happened to be an undocumented immigrant. It is an obvious distinction, almost too obvious, but it’s an important one to consider as the country goes further down the dangerous path of demonizing those not born here."

Are you serious? What was his wife's name?

That's the least human reaction to a loved one's death that I've ever seem

I'm assuming Adrienne

between "MUH WAR ON CHRISTMAS" and other faggotry, it swings both ways. why are trumpcucks so girly and unable to maintain erections for women?

>why is the left saying that they are fighting for their lives
cause they are faggot

kids & women usually are

>fighting for their lives
Yeah. It's disturbing when one has to walk in the city, having to step over all the dead bodies and the streets being turned into rivers of blood.
>fighting for their lives
I almost wish there would be a huge culling of people just to see how libs would react to actual death.

>fighting for our lives under trump

Tell that to families mind their business when ICE busts their door down, or a cancer patient who dies because he can't afford a doctor

>fighting for our lives
The soyboy cries out as he strikes you.

>absolutely void of human emotion
Kike confirmed