Youjo Senki

And so continues Tanya's war against Being-X

Last thread was full

>Last thread was full
But it's still on page 7.
Make new threads on page 9 or 10.

Have we gone full edgelord this episode?

>REEEEEE! HOW DARE YOU FIGHT BACK DURING A WAR!

Btw, what is the bumplimit on Sup Forums? And on the whole Sup Forums, to begin with?

So with the Empire losing in the end will Uncle Adolf show up?

We will have Aunt Tanya.
>empire loses
>military coup happens
>officers elevate Tanya to the position of head of state

500/150 if I'm not wrong. It's different for each board.

So he's going to win right? I don't want that.

Reminder

That won't happen.

seems like 400 here? /x/ has 300 but (((they))) usually delete all good threads way before that

>(((x)))
Stop this Sup Forums shit. If you're going to post on Sup Forums, use Sup Forums diction.

"I'm afraid you've been in a coma for..."

That's a nice hospital they've got there.

What is the Sup Forums equivalent of (((echoes)))?

>mfw we discussed about AI for the rest of the previous thread

Weird transformation.

Would be a shame if any.... miracles were to happen there.

Daiz

Will Tanya grow up to be as great as pic related?

How are they even going to work Anson back into the story? Wasn't the Entente Alliance's capital already occupied by the Empire? So I can only really see him working as a mercenary for one of the other powers.

Why is killing children and women in a war unethical? They are enemy and are capable to kill you too, just look at Tanya.

Shall we?

We should do it when it is near bump limit.

>That picture quality

Jesus christ user...

>edgelord
>I kill because of orders
True edgelords kill because of law of nature.

No. Commie rants never go anywhere

Shouldn't this anime about Nazi more than commie though?

its from the manga?

>can't even lurk for half an hour without shitting up Sup Forums
You should go back to where you came from, faggot.

Nope.

Nah, I'll pass. Plus I'm being mostly read-only anyway.

They'll put him in the next fight on the repub side

>nazi
People who cannot tell the difference between WW1 and WW2 uniforms, flags and country borders should seriously sudoku themselves tbqh fampai.
The commie poster is just here to project his delusions and rant on something that cross-boarders from Sup Forums enjoy, not to discuss about the anime, all commies in the anime get fucked in a way or another anyway, there's nothing a commie can enjoy in this show except the butthurt, if they're into anal sex that is.

Why is this manga not available anywhere on the web? I try to find it for months but only got a few pages of it. All big manga sites don't have it. I even tried sadpanda and manga sites in other language. I am really interested in the manga. Anywhere to get the full version?

Does this means the Empire will lose in the end? It seems pretty apparent than in the end of the novel Mary will kill Tanya.

The LN and manga already have side events where a historian 60 years in the future tries to figure out what happened in the war. For some unkown reason Tanya has been removed from all records.

Yeah I read the manga. From the looks of it the Empire did not conquer Europe, which means the fate of Tanya couldn't be a great one.

When you take a look at the intro, you can see Visha, Weiss and some other soldiers from her battalion saluting on a graveyard

>Mary will kill Tanya
user, if you keep believing that, you gonna be disappointed.

It's been already discussed even here. First of all, from the looks of it, the Empire is in a good state – sure, they didn't win the war, but they actually minimized their losses – just like Tanya proposed during the first conversation with Zettour. Records of Tanya being classified doesn't mean anything at all, I mean, even her unit is a secret to the public – it might even be still active or they just didn't want public to know about a loli soldier and such, plus the "WAR CRIMES" shit.

So which one is it?

In WN tanya became big boss after the war, and Mary is killed by her buddies.

>In WN tanya became big boss after the war, and Mary is killed by her buddies.

If it is true it is the sweetest thing ever.

obviously someone that is not tanya, visha, weiss , fatboy, tallboy and blondboy kicks it.

WN mary is betrayed and killed by her allies because she did too much friendly kills.

WN Tanya does go on to lead a paramilitary organisation.

LN could be different.

But does she manage to win against Being X?

Being X just forgotten about her.

WN Being X is barely present. Suggesting the LN/Manga and especially anime will be vastly different.

>issue an evacuation order
>people don't leave
>tell them to let the civilian prisoners the rebels captured
>people still don't leave
Why did the rebels get mad at this? are they stupid?

Yeah, why do people get mad when your level their hometown and kill their loved ones with your artillery and murder loli?

Literally all people had to do was leave.

that would be violating the NAP

>No loli to ordering to bomb your home town and telling you to leave
why live?

People are irrational all the times, of course they would get mad.

>NAP

That is the stupidest concept I have ever heard. Even the anarcho-communist are more sane than the ancap.

You don't get to be mad when

1. You rebelled
2. Enemy actually was kind enough to issue an evacuation order before bombing

>implying you wouldn't get mad if the exact same thing happend to you

And if I order you to abandon your house and go to another city with only what you can carry, will you? No, you'll stay put and tell me to get fucked.

I wouldn't even rebel in the first place.

But I wouldn't because I would have fucking left already

Do they saw the same God?
The REAL GOD??

Why did people from Arene even rebel, anyway? it's not like there would be a concrete difference in being part of a country or another.

If I heard the run of be shelled warning, i'd run! Without any pantsu if need be.

It's not the same thing, I am not under the threat of being fucking bombed.

They did take her photo for propaganda use in the early part of the plot though so I don't think having a loli in military is much of their concern.

So if I tell you that I'll bomb you if you don't abandon your house, you will?

They rebelled because their hometown was occupied.
>Enemy actually was kind enough to issue an evacuation order before bombing
That's not kindness but rules.

No, because you can't bomb me. Are you stupid?

How do you know that for certain? Why is that less plausible to you than the threat of bombardment was to them?

Yeah they have their reason to rebel, but it is foolish if you don't expect retaliation after that.

Because you don't know where I live, while they were in the middle of a war.

>. Even the anarcho-communist are more sane than the ancap.
You know there are two kinds of people: Those that respect the NAP, and those that get free helicopter rides.

wait, didn't Anson dead in the manga?

There is a third one: those who pay taxes and be a law-abiding citizen.

Yeah, cue in it's anime original now and dropped

t. buttblasted lnfag

Does Tanya's appearance change by the end of the WN (or rather the war), or is she still smol?

I'd grab valuables, lock up, head to police station.

But the individual is not the same as the nation. The only choice was for them to leave, they're at fault for not avoiding an impending disaster

>le original anime plot

I think they expected retaliation but they did not expect Taniya . Like you can wonder what's the point of rebels, without external help they'll never match up with well organized army.

I'll adjust the hypothetical, then. I'm only using me as the one threatening since it's quicker to type than anything else, but you're getting hung up on that detail.

If someone who knows where you live and possesses explosives says they'll bomb you unless you abandon your house and bugger off to another city pronto, would you stay or go?

Okay, sensible. But assuming the cops don't take it seriously; there's no authority or other third party to come to your aid, which is more analogous to the situation.

They were there to use human rights as an excuse to block empire supply lines. Every day they kept the supply line close, was a day the front line was strangled more.

The notfrench army probably just wanted to waste notgermanys resources, the town itself are just stupid peasants so they think theyll be able to beat the whole notgerman army.

>Rebelled
>Expect a slap on the wrist only when the Empire took over again

Not sure if too naive or too dumb.

>why do people do dumb shit for all the wrong reasons all the time?

More or less yes, that's my question.

No seriously, the NAP is unrealistic wankery.

Well then the rebellion was a good strategic choice then.
Ok, you don't want to leave but you hate the occupying force, what would you do?

Passion. Like without dumb shit you would sit at home all day and do nothing.

Suck it up and don't die. Have they not heard of the Devil of the Rhine?

Just like communism.

>Ok, you don't want to leave but you hate the occupying force, what would you do?

Wait for the actual standing army to arrive, maybe? Also if I see the rebel failed and the Empire army is back I should probably fuck off at the speed of light. Who knows what kind of shit they will do to the traitors?

stupidity, more often than not helped along by (mis)information from people herding them toward the conclusion they want.

In this case, Bientôt promised the partisans they could strike a decisive blow against the Empire by helping his mage wing and that there was little risk of retaliation if they managed to oust what Empire forces were present. He might have even believed it himself. Didn't change a damn thing in the end.

An army in the midst of war is just like a natural disaster. Are you trying to fucking tell me it was a reasonable choice to stay put in its path (we chastise people stay in the path of hurricanes for a reason).

As for how I would act in your little analogy, it depends on context. How likely is it to me someone would come along and bomb me personally. If there is a war that is very likely because it serves an end goal. If this is some out of the blue notice while I have no known enemies, I can only act a little more cautiously and seek aid.

What is this pic about. Is she trying to be cute there?

>Well then the rebellion was a good strategic choice then
Yup, but Frenchies weren't expecting that Empire will have none of this shit and simply declared that all people in the city are now considered enemy soldiers.
French commander was probably expecting that Empire will need days or even weeks to discuss the situation and prepare any serious attack.

>le

She looks pretty condescending to me

Are you implying she isn't? Those hips are already quite the strategic asset.

I like how he lost his smug when the artilleries started raining