What are they trying to do here?

vanityfair.com/news/2017/12/bannon-for-president-trump-kushner-ivanka

He knows the tide is turning on trump so it's time to abandon his ship.

Trump literally just signed the tax bill. Bannon is going to prison.

Based BANNON.

He's not based you dumbass shill.

>Trump literally just signed the tax bill.

Which is the most hated tax bill ever signed in polling.

>vanityfair
>no archive
>the absolute state of nu/pol/
kill yourself

He's being paid by the DNC to run for 2020 in order to split the true "MAGA" and alt-right voters away from Trump. That way Kamala Harris will easily win. You heard it here first.

>polling
You're joking right?

>You're joking right?

Ok user I guess I'm wrong and it's super popular, source: some faggot on the internet.

>He's being paid by the DNC to run for 2020 in order to split the true "MAGA" and alt-right voters away from Trump. That way Kamala Harris will easily win. You heard it here first.

Trump already did that when he betrayed his base and signed this cuckservative tax bill.

Your first post said that the tide is turning against Trump. You're either fucking stupid or paid to shill for Bannon.

fuck off

Selling a tax cut is slightly more difficult than selling the idea of free blow jobs.
Once people start getting money back the opinion will change.

The Blue wave is going to crest at ankle level.

Pushing him for their own purposes like they were doing this past year with that stupid TIME cover.

It's also likely he was doing most of the leaking from the West Wing as well.

>in March they called Bannon literally Hitler
>in December they called Bannon their savior

Liberals have zero morals

He has virtually no influence in anything, Alabama basically did him in for good.

Someone on Fox joked he was the most effective Dem operative since James Carville. They are probably right, his "war" is fucking stupid if Reps lose all the seats they would otherwise have because they nominate total retards to run for them.

The most ridiculous thing out of all of this is that Trump is the reason that Bannon is even relevant right now. Bannon pretends like he supports the president in public all the while backstabbing him at every turn while pushing fault onto others.

>not archiving
>He's not based you dumbass shill.
kys faggot
>in all fields

I dont get why you dont like bannon. Did some kike on talk radio say bad things about him?

>Biggest leaker in the white house
>Leaks classified material
>Alcoholic degenerate who caused turmoil in the west win
>Wrote hit piece after hit piece of Trump's daughter on son in law.
>Made everything about himself
>Pretends like he was the reason Trump won
>Ran a candidate against one Trump endorsed
>Works with HENRY FUCKING KISSINGER
>Massive zionist faggot.

Exactly, Bannon came in really late in the game and rode Trump's coat-tails.

He was canned from the White House for a good reason and McConnell didn't want to empower him with an Alabama win.

McConnell is probably right, we just need candidates that can keep their seats and win new ones then we can hash things out amongst ourselves.

When we totally lose the fucking seats we lose everything, that's going to include judicial nominations which are absolutely paramount and the highest reason that party voting should be binary.

Bannon is not helping any of Trump's agenda or his own agenda by being a beligerant.

>Which is the most hated tax bill ever signed in polling.
Everything is going to be the "most hated" simply because the left has a bad case of hysteria and a lot of them ought to be institutionalized at this point. Lefty media just whines on and on how every fucking thing is apocalyptic.

It hasn't even been enacted yet. You are probably one of those retards who yelled for Trump's impeachment the day after he was sworn in. Reagan's tax cuts were unpopular before they actually took effect. I'm not saying that definitely assures that Trump's will be as successful, but there are large similarities between how the two have been assessed before they have even yielded any results.

>>Wrote hit piece after hit piece of Trump's daughter on son in law.
and why is that bad?

Under Mcconnell the Republicans took over a thousand seats away from Dems across all levels of Government.

Under Bannon the Republicans lost Alabama.

The only people pumping the gas on Bannon are dems who are hoping he will back a cannibal in Texas.
Bannon is considered Persona non grata among Republicans now.

Let's hope for this but not operate this next year on this assumption. If VA and AL taught Sup Forums anything it's that we have to fight.

If Bannon tries any more shit against Trump i wouldn't be surprised if Trump reveals just how much of a degenerate Steve is.

>Under Mcconnell the Republicans took over a thousand seats away from Dems across all levels of Government.

Nothing to do with McConnell, it was a wave election. He also lost bigly in 2006 and 2008.

not an argument. At least you are true to yoru theme.

What will you do if Mueller indicts Steve Bannon?

What if Bannon helps Mueller indict Jared or someone else?

He's been absent from the whole Mueller conversation up until two weeks ago.

He's been called to testify in the Congressional probe now.

HAHAAH Kushner is going to be the man exposing the crimes of Israel when Mueller's tribunals start. Indicted for what? Bannon LEAKED CLASSIFIED NSC INFO FROM THE WHITE HOUSE.

It was Mcconnells plan to resist at every turn similar to what the Dems are doing now.
The mistake the dems are making is crowing about the wave way too early.
This is the dems 28- 3 moment from the superb owl.
They have no killer instinct.
What they need to do is keep their base slightly apprehensive for this to work.
They are spiking the ball ...idiots.

The Blue wave isn't happening.

says who? ivanka?
Yeah ok.

Mcconel wasn't resisting retard. His fucking wife is on Trump's cabinet.

Says multiple media outlets including Steve admitting he was a leaker on Charlie Rose

He was resisting Obama you dullard.
I don't know if you are a Bannon guy or a dem guy but either way you are why Republicans will be fine.
Idiot

I support Trump. Steve Bannon is a degenerate.

>believing that because someone is in his cabinet that they can't be surreptitious kikes

You faggots are adorable.

Bannon is the surreptitious kike.

I wonder if Trump will continue to talk to Steve after the Alabama debacle.

Has anybody ITT actually read this article? It's long as fuck, very interesting, nothing particularly new (apart from Ivanka calling him "a fucking liar" in front of Trump). Well worth the time spent reading it.

Or did Bannon help make things bad for Trump?

Bannon threads reveal that this is a solid neocon board.

Based bannon

>Wrote hit piece after hit piece of Trump's daughter on son in law.

Except Ivanka and Kushner are Left Wing pieces of shit and traitors.

They deserve all the flack they get.

Bannon is nothing if not an anti-neocon.

Despite his fuckup in Alabama, Bannon is still a dangerous force to reckoned with, from the perspective of the Dems and Shareblue.

As such, the ongoing effort to taint and destroy Bannon by shills like the many who posted in this thread.

Bahahahhah nice talking point faggot. Kushner is the person who will expose Israel's crimes during the coming tribunals.

>muh Israel

People who worry non-stop about Israel, to the point where it becomes their main talking point and voter influence, are just as toxic to the Right Wing as pro-Israel shills and propagandists.

Get the fuck out of here you faggot shill. If youre so goddamned worried about Israel then go fucking join Hezbollah.

I care about AMERICA. I do not give two fucks about Israel. Kushner probably "hates Israel" just like all his globalist, kike, UN butt buddies do as well. Kill yourself.

Israel is the problem with the world right now you insufferable piece of shit.

Fucking nu/pol/, I swear, I don't know why I keep coming here, over the last few months it's become intolerable

The UN, EU, Globalist and Democrat establishment is the biggest threat we face you fucking shill.

Get your concern trolling bullshit the fuck off this board.

I dont like Israel either, but I'll be damned if its going to make me turn on Trump and Bannon, and side with Leftists like Jeremy Corbyn, Barrack Obama or Jared Kushner. You Israel shills, whether for or against, are the worst fucking cancer to infect this board since Sharia Blue.

Youre probably one of those trashy "Neo-Nazis" who converted to Islam to "le fight Israel guyz! Inshallah!" Like I said, if youre so passionate about Israel then go join Hezbollah and stop shitting up this board with your trash you fucking faggot.

Hi Jeremy Corbyn, hows the Muslim vote coming along for Labour's next election cycle?

>Jew exposes Israel's crimes
Lol sure.

You absolutely have to go back

Nice retort there, Achmed. Be sure to vote Labour in 2018! More Muslims and immigrants are OK, as long as they hate Israel!

Hot

The reason for the West being filled with Muslims and the existence of the State of Israel are closely linked, fucking lurk moar or go back to the_donald