If you want a DECENTRALIZED and perfectly secure digital currency to fail then your are playing directly into...

If you want a DECENTRALIZED and perfectly secure digital currency to fail then your are playing directly into (((their))) hands.

Bitcoin was most likely created by Nick Szabo (@NickSzabo4) and Hal Finney (deceased) who provided mostly programming support. Look at Szabo's Twitter. He is redpilled beyond reasonable doubt and hates commies. He knows that if Bitcoin would actually work as intended (fast with low transaction fees) it would be the greatest threat ever posed to (((them))).

Admittedly, Bitcoin's tech is not perfect for being a currency, it is much better treated as a commodity akin to gold, but work is constantly being done to fix block chain tech and it will either happen with Bitcoin or something that takes it's place.

All of their power stems from their control of the global banking cartel. Decentralized, workable money is the easiest threat to them that you can get behind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UG7zLhEWanc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That is interesting. I did mine for bitcoins when they were like $30 a hit. I got one (took forever) but ended up selling it because I didn't think that they'd be usable. Now they are in the thousands of dollars. I'm sill kicking my own ass over this.

lightning network will be zero fee

Bitcoin was created by Craig Wright who supports bitcoin cash

Nobody wants bitcoin.

> can be mined by anybody = devaluation in mind of normies
> easier to steal than robbing a bank
> no physical manifestation
> there’s no way it will be used for in-person transactions, again limiting usefulness

Stop shilling for BTC. I know you’re losing money but bringing more people aboard the sinking ship is fucked.

currency that fluctuates this much in value day to day is unuseable. Is a slice of pizza tomorrow going to be .000000023 or 13,000?
if it were more stable, id be behind it. (((sanctions))) are a trick to not play ball with those they dont like. i wish we could do the same with their dollar.
btc is complicated and annoying. those bar code things are gay. what the fuck is api and why should i care?

oh yeah and stupid apps with faggot numale names like kraken, or ooma

> can be mined by anybody = devaluation
there is a cap, mining returns decrease over time. value has been increasing exponentially all this time. normies dont think about this anyway
> easier to steal than robbing a bank
wheres my bitcoin? who is robbing exchanges?
> no physical manifestation
usb, phone, paper
> there’s no way it will be used for in-person transactions
people are already paying with their phones you goblin

I just watched the bitcoin doc on Netflix. Very interesting. Can anyone with knowledge elaborate on the whole Mt.Gox and half a billion bitcoin vanishing? The fat dude who owned Mt.Gox stashed it right?

>Year is 2060
>Literally can't do commerce, trade, or have a job unless you accept Jewcoin
>Punished for behaviors via Jewcoin
>Perfectly secure and cannot be hacked, decentralized and ruled by (((mob))) rule.

Sounds like the mark of the beast to me mang. A number or so that you need to get to do commerce and you literally can't do it without it. Jews invented Bitcoin and are the biggest funders of it.

The problem with bitcoin as a monetary policy is that it has no way to react to production and consumption. What positive it does have is not being bank debt and can't be fractional reserved.

Social Credit is a vastly superior monetary policy to bitcoin or any other monetary policy system.

they might be virgins but at least they are /ourvirgins/

>> easier to steal than robbing a bank
You can have a physical wallet and put that in a bank, you retard

Mysterious origin =Jew.
Every fucking time

>Social Credit is a vastly superior monetary policy to bitcoin or any other monetary policy system.
The 1930s called. They want their monetary policy back

bitcoin going to 1k+ was bitcoin failing

if the criminal knows your wallet data, he can steal while your useless paper is locked in the bank

280,000 unconfirmed transactions was bitcoin failing

Bitcoin is BS.

Its not worth anything on its own.

If you ask someone, how much is a Bitcoin worth? They would answer X=$usd

That means that the cryptocurrency isnt useful on its own and depends entierly on another superior monetary system.

If it worket on its own it would be completely independent from the global currency system and wouldnt be tied to the u$d.

This is why I want these meme coins to succeed. I'm not investing in them, but I do hope these coins get popular and eventually threatens (((fiat))) currency in a big way.

What I don't know is that if jews will just roll over and let meme currencies replace real money without causing some ww3 or cataclysmic type bullshit that throws us back into stone age. Either ways some change to the status quo needs to happen.

anything else you'd like to pull out of your ass?

This is why bitcoin sucks

.00000001 for a slice of pizza

This kind of number is not within human understanding.. how can you accept a currency that numerically is incomprehensible?

How can you compare prices etc?

This is why it will never catch on

Exactly..

thats like saying a baby is useless because its reliant on its parents. things dont just appear out of nowhere

BITCOIN YEA!
youtube.com/watch?v=UG7zLhEWanc

Monero really stops (((them)) from being in control

Anonymity first

you're just a fucking retard. if this is the standard, people would just move the decimal. in your example youd say a pizza is 1 satoshi.

Bitcoin fucked up by not making more of them.

It should have had a price target of if it was universally accepted it would equate to a global dollar. Instead universal acceptance makes a bitcoin worth a million or something that no one can accept.

Hurr durr my shoes are worth .00000365 bitcoin

that's literally the point of cryptocurrency you dumb fuck. here let me make it simple to you

bitcoin has value based on it's value in USD, USD has it's value based on... what? gold? not for a hundred years... so what exactly?

there's no real reason bitcoin can't become a gold standard

its going to be replaced with a State run version of itself and that’ll be the akshual mark of the beast user. you’re not wrong tho

There is no military backing to bitcoin, and thus no threat of coercion to use the currency. Ergo, it seems highly unlikely that this is anything but a bubble.

I had 10,000 of them when I was in college.
I don't even know what happened to them.

if you use Monero you're covering up for criminals

Just Look what happened to Ghaddafi and Saddam when they challenged ((Their)) monetary fiat currency. TPTB won't allow Bitcoin or any decentralized money to exist unless they want it to, end of story. Perhaps E-currency will get away with it in the short term but long term it's just not realistically viable unless the psychopathic money changers are the one's who can pull the lever. You have to remember, these people are willing to destroy all of humanity before they give up their power, which is controlling money. I wish it weren't the case but you have to be realistic.

How are my Dogecoins doing ?
I have tons of em

>perfectly secure
Lol OK

usd has value based on the fact that the rest of the fucking world is forced to buy usd to buy oil

nixon took the usd off the gold standard at the same time opec treaties were put in order forcing the world to use that coin

Simple. Just say a pizza is 100 satoshi or something

is that what you want to trust in? threats of coercion?
what abou intellect? bitcoin is based on cryptography. math. since ww2 the battles have been fought intellectually. enigma. nuclear science. math. do you not have faith in math?
imo it would be better to have faith in god or something like this like the dollars say, but seeing as how people think math and physics is god this is close enough i guess

This is a bad argument. Read a history book.

Their central banking system is dying, the bankers wont have a fucking choice.

>is that what you want to trust in? threats of coercion?
>what abou intellect?

I wonder ((who)) could be behind this post

serious fucking brainlets at work. what's wrong, cant comprehend what i've said? dont have anything to say but deflection? yeah didnt think so.

By all means, feel free to shove your math homework down a tank gun. I'm sure that will save you.

Of course Fait works exactly as intended, there’s nothing faster and no transaction fees.

get nuked, faggot
see if your tank will save you then