i.imgur.com/hasivKE.jpg
i.imgur.com/03GFnwq.png
i.imgur.com/8GhYX9N.jpg
g.e-hentai.org/s/5689bb72e4/72377-22
i.imgur.com/5Yvfbqm.png
youtube.com/watch?v=6CdodTQtzhA
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3562998
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3562997
s3cdn-lookbooknu.netdna-ssl.com/files/looks/small/2013/07/31/3196017_future1-1.jpg?1375264314
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg
desuarchive.org/a/thread/152729227/#152766970
bbkbrnk.com/character/02/#Reoko
bbkbrnk.com/character/#Azuma
bbkbrnk.com/buranki/#ENTEI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting the girls from Blazblue Remix Heart dressed like a fantasy adventuring party and either engaged in combat with a monster or moving down a dungeon corridor. From left to right:
1. Kajun Faycott as a Wizard wearing robes and maybe holding a crystal ball or a tome
2. Mai Natsume as an unarmored or lightly armored Fighter wielding a spear
3. Makoto Nanaya as an unarmored Monk using her fists or tonfa
4. Noel Vermillion as a Rogue in leather armor holding a crossbow
5. Tsubaki Yayoi as a Priestess in chainmail holding a light weapon and/or holy symbol

Requesting Galactus Kanna.

Requesting loli BB-tan.

Previous thread

Requesting Luluco browsing the wrong side of the internet and getting scared.

Requesting Astuko Kagari, aka Akko, from Little Witch Academia, holding the Luna Nova Academy in her hands, like in this Josuke pose in the ED for Jojo Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable

Requesting colors and stuff

Pixie Ref: i.imgur.com/lw8r1tK.png

Angewomon Ref: i.imgur.com/UY30Gak.jpg

Gardevoir ref (Regular or Shiny):i.imgur.com/hYTY6OC.png

Requesting Erza and Kirito wearing sunglasses with smug grins on their faces and fist bumping while an explosion forms in the background.

The ironic cool I'm looking for example: i.imgur.com/HO2TAWZ.jpg

Requesting Maria Kumokawa curtsying and greeting her master

Requesting Saotome and Smeargle drawing lewds.

Requesting Fubuki, Yuudachi, and Mutsuki, each wearing this competition swimsuit.

Dakimakura mode (Lying on back and facing the viewer).
Preferably full body.

Lineart will be fine.

Pretty please!

Requesting Kajou dressed as Emilia.

Requesting Jeremiah Gottwald and Midboss outfit swap.

This is an draw of my two favorite Ghibli boys, Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke, and Haku from Spirited Away in an awkward Yaoi situation where Ashitaka has his hand on Haku's chin and is about to kiss him, while Haku is embarrassed by the situation. Can I have this draw cleaned up, finished and colored?

Here's a reference

Requesting Meiko and Sophia in a purple version of Meiko's school uniform staring at each other in a confused and angry manner.

Requesting any cute Sup Forums girl riding on a Flygon.

Requesting fusion between Rachnera and Galvantula.

Requesting a pole dancing Fujiko Eto dressed as a 7th Dragon Psychic.

Requesting the Pillar Men all in Heathers outfits.

Requesting Nadia (from First Squad) having a showdown with Stroheim (from Jojo) in the duel that claimed Stroheim's life

Requesting the cast members of Cromartie High School, namely Kamiyama's cohort, celebrating their High School Graduation (e.g. singing Hotaru no Hikari)

Requesting Kana and Sora sharing a hospital room

Requesting a Bomberman: Act Zero style Metabee

Requesting Ed, Edd n Eddy made to look like Ryoma (Eddy), Hayato (Edd) and Musashi (Ed) from Getter Robo similarly done to this picture i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/500/673/c8c.jpg

also please do a custom background that's Getter Robo related

Requesting Constanze making replicas of the Balance Breakers (both canon and the awful anime original season 3 one)

Requesting a horny Sucy domming Akko with her magical futa cock

Requesting Akito (Prince of Darkness version) saving Hilda from police brutality similar to the OMAC cover. Maybe include something in text like "first he saved a feddie traitor, now a fugitive!" Bonus points if the cops are actually invaders from Getter Robo Armageddon

youtube.com/watch?v=NU7v6tki2uc

This request isn't for me, I'm doing this just to annoy a whiner on /m/. If any CAfans have a decent ref of Hilda in her stolen clothes feel free to post.

Boss, Nuke, and Mucha as Expendables knockoffs as Paradise City from Guns N Roses plays in the background

youtube.com/watch?v=GHEUsGhUtgg

Requesting NGE angels cosplaying as Magirangers fighting Unit 01 cosplaying as Wolzard

Requesting Rebuild Shamshel taking a large dragon as a pet, bonus points if a bunch of knocked out smaller dragons are around him.

Orgone squirrels cosplaying as Gouraigers taking cookies from a cookie jar!

Papagguy giving a weather report or giving his family a pet giant squid

Mecha anime creators resembling number corresponded chaos gods, please.

Requesting Diana and Akko tonguekissing in the bedroom only wearing lacy lingerie as the sun is setting.

Requesting Naruko Yokoshima under someone's desk similarily to this image i.imgur.com/pAlw1X5.png

requesting coloring of this Chie Bride

reference
i.imgur.com/hasivKE.jpg

Requesting Darkness and Paladin unnerving an orc similarly to this image i.imgur.com/03GFnwq.png

Requesting colors for Domino, with her bikini being either red, black or whichever looks the nicest.
color: i.imgur.com/8GhYX9N.jpg

Requesting Virgin Killer Sweater Levi

Requesting Raphtalia buried under a ton of Raph-chans. Screaming internally, externally or eternally

Requesting meaty Mito Ikumi getting literally spitroasted by Souma, dolcett style: g.e-hentai.org/s/5689bb72e4/72377-22

Requesting YMO's album cover for X∞Multiplies recreated with Rei clones.

Huge tits!

Do an Angela wearing a suit of armour, using her mecha from the beginning of the movie, the ARHAN.

Yame in a wedding dress, maybe aged up a bit to early 20s
Not sure if virgin killer would be good, but it certainly suits her character, as would teasing and suggestive lewds.

Anyone willing to take a request of Gundam Breaker 3? I'd want her cosplaying as one of those "Gundam Girls" mecha girls, wearing sexy versions of Gundam armor, like Barbatos since that's the new one.

Good morning.

Requesting any of these girls sharing 1 sweater:

- Amanogawa Kirara and Akagi Towa from Princess Precure
- Akko Kagari and Diana Cavendish from Little Witch Academia
- Akemi Homura and Kaname Madoka from Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Virgin killer sweater is nice too
i.imgur.com/5Yvfbqm.png

Yes. I love them.

Requesting Kaori Miyazono dressed as Yurika from Project Justice: Rival Schools

Requesting Major posing cool with her weapon the czn-m22.

Noice.

Rihoko (trying) to wear the virgin killer sweater

Come on user, she isn't that fat.

What happened to the old OP with the links to the booru and old threads and the numbered title?

Requesting semen demons getting purified after seeing the horror that is your existence and swearing off of sex forever as a result

Rozalin with big tits in a plugsuit designed from her dress.

Iowa and Yamato poledancing

Requesting a nervous and blushing Shutumon.

that's disturbingly erotic, but I don't think I should go down that path

Requesting Constanze from LWA wearing the same as Hozuki from Galilei Donna (bottom pics) while soldering some old electronics.

Requesting Serena from pokemon as cardcaptor sakura and a tiny ash from pokemon flying next to her dressed in a kero(the lion with wings) kigurumi

requesting sheer from the wizardry OVA's drinking a cup of hot cocoa while staring nonchalantly at the viewer

feel free to give her a bigger bust size

this OVA had more emotion and energy into it then the last five movies I've seen this year ;_; wonder why they only did one

>that ending song

youtube.com/watch?v=6CdodTQtzhA

I've never drawn mechs but I wanted to try... It turned out less sexy than I wanted.

I see you like Kill La Kill, eh? I think its plenty sexy enough and good for a first time.
That's a job well done if I say so myself! Thanks a lot for drawing my request, I really like it!

Hana wearing Shielder's Dangerous Beast costume from Fate/Grand Order, but in white or pink.
Or Hana in a costume inspired by Pitz → the blue one
Full body or less

Hey wizardry user.

You must have played the original wizardry games. Do you have screenshots/sprites of the NPCs? Asking because, you might have a chance at requesting it on Sup Forums if you use Sup Forums references instead of an Sup Forums reference

Requesting futa Lucoa pinning down a shota dressed like an ICE agent and saying "I'm going to break through your southern border and stuff you full of illegals" as she threateningly slaps his butt with her futa dick

Requesting something cute (but not lewd) with these two traps. They could be wearing cute girly clothes or the outfits in the ref.
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3562998
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3562997

Can I get Erika in a cute/sexy/lewd lingerie or outfit? My other idea includes her wearing a wedding dress and at the altar, or in some sort of combat jumpsuit, and as if the armor was based on her tank Tiger II if you want to give her armor as well.
That's great, especially for your first time doing mecha.

>>/trash/

Hey, futa+THICC+shota+illegal immigrants = LOVE

no there were very few if any at all of the PC's in the original wizardry games for both japanese & american versions

I don't think the PC's HAD images until the switch to PS3 unfortunately

Requesting Lucoa getting her butt groped.

Requesting Leo (on the right) eating a burg excitedly with Mimi (on the left), using the same general pose as Mimi in the reference.

Never really got into pokemon, so I hope I didn't mess up the Smeargle too much, but here you go user

Requesting Chitoge wearing this glasses:
s3cdn-lookbooknu.netdna-ssl.com/files/looks/small/2013/07/31/3196017_future1-1.jpg?1375264314

Requesting Charlotte with a haircut like the girl on the right has.

>Requesting any of these girls sharing 1 sweater:

I like this idea, but with Akko and Sucy

For some reason, I want to see Mina in that sweater

Requesting paizuri or Arisa tied up or fucked and seen from the camera's display.

I just finished watching it the other day. So it influenced me a bit.

Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

This idea wasn't bad: something along the lines of a gravure video or intro to an AV in her swimsuit - in, coming out, or midway in the water.
>desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg

Oh my, that's excellent! Thank you very much!

I also support this

Noire in a tightsuit on a motorcycle (black and blue Yamaha MT-10) holding a sword as well, OR her in a leopard-print bikini or the virgin killer sweater, pref. reverse style to imitate the 'Imai Style' bikini.

Hope we see more from you around here, you're good. Got a name or anything?

Requesting Abiru Kobushi as a magical girl.

Ravel eating fried chicken; or anything with her phoenix-inspired ie monstergirl, armor, clothing...

>galacti-kanna
Heh.

Karas fighting Garo, in a city at night, or teaming up to cleanse the foul demon scum from the streets.

Mage from Bikini Warriors wearing a wedding dress, either a normal one or a bikini-type such as desuarchive.org/a/thread/152729227/#152766970

Requesting more Reoko and Azuma hand holding.

bbkbrnk.com/character/02/#Reoko
bbkbrnk.com/character/#Azuma

Alternatively mecha musume Reoko, in combination with Entei.

bbkbrnk.com/buranki/#ENTEI

Requesting Utaha doing the splits while Eriri glares at her with disdain.

Oy, anyone here? We had a thread I'd like someone to draw something for. This post will contain the OP and its pic.

Then, some user asked...

Which led to my three posts:

I'm hoping some user can illustrate this better than I could.

I would like just about anything of Elle, including dual-wielding herself and wearing armor based on her actual gun's design.

That was neat.

Thanks for drawing her!

That is one pervy Smeargle