ONE PIECE THREAD - Chapter 857

Is he even capable of taking Luffy out?

Is Capones devil fruit the most overkill (as in bullshit) of all so far?

Is Jinbe next nakama?

Will Sanjis family be saved or only his sister?

Bege will die soon

He seems to have gotten the biggest power jump of any of the supernovas since their introduction. If all of his guns have magic bullets like the one Pudding has and the one he shot Pekoms with then he's pretty dangerous. He's more than just a mook generator.

The tea party will be a shit fest.

>fodder the power
>dangerous

Just punch him straight in the face and he's dead.

I dont get why people are so excited about Bege.
His design is so un creative and his DF has no potential at all.
He's basically just some upgrade of Wapol.

What does he have? Lots of fodder and guns?
Luffy beat that x100 during Enies Lobby...

And omg he cuts kittens head and laughs, so evil!
Fucking chink grills do that on the www.

>Capone actually thinks he can take out a Yonko
He needs to get a reality check like Kidd did. These Supernova shitters are way too overconfident. It took like everyone at Marineford to take Whitebeard down and he was an old man at the time

I'm sure luffy could beat a yonko if he just cheated and had every straw hat gang up on them but something tells me that's not going to happen

Doubt you can really cheat against a Yonko.

> Try to punch him in the face
> Your body enters castle zone
> You punch a Mile long fortress with countless servicemen prepared to defend it.

Good luck

Tsunadere Nami is cute!
Cute moment Incoming!

I'm just saying that the laws of the OP universe seem to say that fights should be one-on-one or like a tag-team system where people take turns

Pirate King quarter round

Luffy vs Big Mom

1 Crew supernova: Zoro
1 Ally supernova: Law
1 Infiltrated supernova: Capone
1 Ex Shichibukai: Jinbe
Allied folk: Minks

Kidd vs Kaido

1 Crew supernova: Killer
1 Ally supernova: Hawkins
1 Infiltrated supernova: Apoo
1 Ex Shichibukai: Moria
Allied folk: Samurai

Pirate King semifinals

Luffy vs Kidd
Blackbeard vs Shanks

Pirate King Finals

Luffy vs Blackbeard

Screencap this.

>Wapol
It's nothing like Wapol.
>Shit: the post
Kys retard.

Cute! CUTE!

now that I've caught up on the manga are there any filler arcs that are recommended viewing?

Zoro will be fighting Kaidou.

My theory is that they escape big mom reunite with the rest of the crew, and, instead of going to wano Full scale war against big mom happens. Probably because of her. Samurai ally with kidd instead to save the country.

Wano saga is Luffy vs Kidd. With Kinemon and the rest as antagonist who fight the strawhats for the honor debt they have with Kidd.

Why would they have a honor debt it kid?

>Is Capones devil fruit the most overkill (as in bullshit) of all so far?
Kizaru' and Enel's fruits are the natural components of all matter in the universe, I don't think anything can beat that.

Plot is the only reason the Yonk havent massacred most of the supernovas yet.

Kaido is now the shogun of Wano. But it is probably against the samurai will. He just conquered the country. If Kidd makes an alliance with the samurai (kinemon) and they liberate Wano the samurai will hold a debt of gratitude with Kidd.

Take note that Kinemon asked Luffy to help overthrow Kaido and Luffy choose to go after Sanji instead. It makes good drama for that decision to have consecuences. It also makes good drama for Kinemon to fight against the strawhats against his desires because his honor comes first.

Well that's never going to happen. Pirates in OP believe in a sort of honor system. Unless a character is very weak or evil it's always one on one and Luffy being very stubborn will never stoop low enough.

All of the straw hats combined shouldn't be much stronger than killer/apoo/hawkins/kidd against kaidou

Fodder means nothing when the strength gets high enough. It's like saying buggy's entire crew from the grandline should be able to take down current luffy. Hell luffy can take down every single villain he faced in the grand line at the same time as well as their entire crews right now.

>Implying Kidd, Hawkins and Apoos teamwork and coordination compares to the Strawhats

>The protagonist gets constantly stronger while his enemies are as weak as ever
I hate this
Good thing Lucci's been training

Can Capone put seastone inside of him?

>Is he even capable of taking Luffy out?
If Sanji's meal didn't magically reset damage and stamina Luffy took from previous fight then no chance winning with 'castle guy'.
Kizaru is still overkill for me
>Is Jinbe next nakama?
He already is speedreaderkun
>Will Sanjis family be saved or only his sister?
Whole family. They need those snails to reach Mariejois and stop Kaido from killing Vivi and other kings.

>Implying you can't just lol haki it
>Implying Kong Gun wouldn't annihilate it

>stop Kaido from killing Vivi and other kings
nice head canon.

> He's a fortress.
>People are hiding inside of him to protect themselves.
> People people believe he can't take an hit an hit

Are you guys retarded?

Except Blackbeard since he acts like an actual pirate yet is somehow considered a villain by many.

Actually, if anything the Strawhats are outliers. They are more adventurers than they are pirates.

Blackbeard isn't a true pirate, he is a coward

First mate of the Pirate King: Knight of the Sea Jinbe

>Implying Kong Gun wouldn't annihilate it
Implying Kong Gun won't be size of normal hand or smaller

That's what pirates were user. Blackbeard is one of the realest pirates in the series. He has a goal and he'll betray, cheat, steal and do whatever he needs to achieve that goal without giving a single fuck about honor. Even in One Piece's world, the majority of pirates behave like actual pirates as opposed to the Strawhats.

Is Fujitora immune to Kizarus power, since he can't see light?

>implying Apoo didn't turn on Kidd the second after Kaido landed

Hawkins is the more interesting case to me, I don't know if I could see him turning on Kidd in that way, but I could definitely see him just turning around and abandoning Kidd

The only thing Fujitora would be immune to is Kizaru's light blinding him. He wouldn't be immune to any actual attacks.

Don't you just like it when all Whitebeard's men are just standing there and watching him get shit on. Even if they lost they should have been able to do decent damage to BB pirates.

>Is Capones devil fruit the most overkill
How is it overkill ? Sound pretty lame actually.

whitebeard had made a giant crater separating them

He wasted bobbin with ease. He must have something up his sleeve.

Wrong. Bobbin will be back to fix everything.

Hhhhnnnggg

>tfw surrounded by incompetent retards who can't even help me die

Couldn't he get big mom to suck his life ?

>Acting like taking Bobbin out has been shown to be difficult

Criminally underrated actually.

1/ Just think at how strong a batttle ship, the pacifistas or Franky are. He has the potential to be loaded with way more fire power than them and walk around carelessly with the power to annihilate cities. That's what everyone know about his fruit, which is already something.

2/ Now what people seem to forget. On the first image, you have how his fruit work. It suggest that he's actually a scalded down giant. It works in both ways, any projectiles thrown at him will see their sizes, and so their destructive power getting reduced to almost nothing.

3/ On the second image, you can see him turning into a tank. Which lead me to believe he has the propriety of a fortress and some transformation. It should give him some more defensive prowess. He might be made of steal.

Their crew is the "Firetank". If you combine all three points above together, you get a walking fortress, a tank, able to protect his crew from attack. I believe Bege's df is actually one of the strongest defensive ability you can get.

Don't forget he might be able to add haki... Just think about a giant walking fortress imbued with haki and filled with powerfull crewmates and weapons.

So, King's Punch is his hard counter?

Well, Whitebeard was the strongest man in the world besides being Yonkou.

>when you get close to him you become tiny and he becomes the size of a castly
>all of luffy's punches will be the size of a grain of rice compared to him
>tfw luffy will go inside capone and destroy him from the inside out

l-lewd

So far, his power seems pretty bullshit, because Oda hasn't really outlined a limit to his abilities, though anything that can take down stone walls can take down Bege. I seem to remember that Luffy blew away a tower structure in Enies Lobby when he first used Gear 3, so I don't see why Bege should fare any better, even if he managed to trap Luffy. He'll just destroy him from within.

this
I don't think BG want a tiny giant fistfull of haki hitting him from the inside

if you cant seel light it cant hit you

When was his DF even mentioned?

Ah wait was it in Sabaody or something? I forget shit easy

zou

first shown at sabaody, first named in zou.

1. Canon balls only take down fodder

2. Only in your head canon

3. Steel can be destroyed by grand line fodder

Now fuck off caponefag.

>Defeats hundreds of mooks easily both in Enies Lobby, Marine ford, Dressdrossa...

>Even Big Mom's elites

>shrug off bullets even without haki

>Surrenders to 10 random mooks

''Monster trio''

Sanji is nowhere near the same level that Luffy and Zoro are on now.
The new monster trio is Luffy, Zoro and Jinbe. They are the crew's designated fighters.
Sanji focused on being a good cook for his crew so he didn't get improve his strength as much as the other two over the time skip.

that and he had to run without sleeping to prevent anal rape

I can't blame him. Kuma screwed him on that island choice.

>Is he even capable of taking Luffy out?
Capone's gimmick seems to be similar to the likes of Moria.

If you're fighting on his turf he's overwhelming, because he has absolute control of his territory and his powers built around his horde of minions. If you're not inside his fortress or he doesn't have many men with him he's lackluster. There might be more to it than meets the eye, though.

In Dressrosa we had utter bullshit like the Ope Ope, Toy Toy and Gravity fruits, and you're worried about Capones?

>Is Jinbe next nakama?
This is so telegraphed that the only way you can even try to dismiss it is to argue than Jinbe is gonna die fighting Big Mom. Which means that all the build up surrounding him and his character arc was a total waste of time, let alone the fact Oda never writes character deaths that way.

He's even appearing in merchandise with the crew now. He'll be an official member by the end of the saga. The biggest question is who the last crewmate will be, since that's bound to happen eventually.

>Will Sanjis family be saved or only his sister?
She'll be the only one who's grateful for it.
I expect that the brothers will be so insulted by being saved by Sanji that they'll pick a fight with him. Same goes for Judge.

Year of Jinbe's death

>If you're not inside his fortress or he doesn't have many men with him he's lackluster.

It's the opposite actually.

See He's not hiding in a fortress behind his mens. He's the Iron-clad fortress.

So who do you have to hate to be the cool kid around here?

depends in how many level of irony your on

Everyone and everything.

Sanji.

When he was first re-introduced and shot Pekoms there was some debate here.
It largely centered around the fact that when he shot Pekoms if was his men inside him that did the shooting.

Thus, if he had no men in him, would his fruit still work offensively?

I think the answer is demonstrably yes.
He was able to threaten Sanji with cannons, if they were manifested on the outside they'd work just fine.

It's probably not relevant anyway since we're going to find out when he can do in the next month or two.

I like Luffy's odds more now.

Luffy and half his crew vs Mam's entire crew? Not good odds.
Luffy & half his crew + Capone's lot + Jinbei vs Mam's crew after Cracker is already beaten? I'm beginning to dream.

Oda's rotating editors

Monetfags, Sanafags and that one guy that comes in every other week and makes a ridiculous argument and fills the thread with autism, last time it was Law being able to beat Doffy

One-shot Doffy*

It has been long since his last sperg out. I think has been ban or finally understood he wasn't talking to the same guy posting with a phone and a computer behind 500 proxies. Last time it was "Crocodile should've been dead when Luffy ate him".

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

He turned his floor into cannons...

>Crocodile should've been dead when Luffy ate him

hahahahahahhah that's too fucking good

I like how Bege was one of the seeming shittier supernovas back in sabaody but now he's one of the better developed ones. Same with Urouge. Oda seems to be willing to do justice to those characters.

>mfw patiently waiting for Sanji-kun to give Luffy a proper apology.

that's actually a good fucking point. shouldn't luffy's saliva stopped him from transforming similar to the blood on fists.

if only his design wasn't so shit

He basically introduced all the leaders of the new era at the same time, by convenience. (because of the editor also).

The supernovas always came off as the storytelling equivalent of blank checks to me back when they were first introduced.

Oda left their personalities and motivations really vague so he could fill them into narrative roles as he went along. Like how Law got a personality change and Doflamingo-centric story when he was reintroduced in Punk Hazard.

If only your taste wasn't so shit

Hands off my waifu.

Eventually when Luffy and Bege clash, Bege will have Luffy in his body.

And Luffy will smash his body like a bunch of sticks and he'll be big again, while real Bege will be a tiny midget. And someone will step on him.

In the meantime, everyone will laugh at Sanji for being a loser, which he is.

>complaining about shit designs in One Piece

>body looks like a cone
>nose looks like a peak
>doesn't have scars on his face
>doesn't look like Capone at all

his design is factually shit

Luffy will just expand into a Giant inside Capone. The fruit will throw him out. Luffy will crush Bege like a bug.

I think he knew from the start for the most part. Bege is the godfather and is tied with Big Mom? X-Drake is a zoan and is tied with Kaido? Doflamingo's smile business is introduced at the same time as Law. Sabaondy is the first step into the Summit war and the start of the new era.

You guys should read the chapter 581, right after the end of Marineford. Especially what Kid had to say. It has always been clear from the start, they are all a big deal.

you'd have to prove that Luffy's mouth had enough saliva in his mouth to solidify Crocodile

all the other Supernovas had some pretty good and original designs

Capone looked like the generic crooked weak bad guy that gets killed by the strong bad guy to show how evil he is

A part of me wants Bege to swallow himself and fight Luffy inside.

He get really badass everytime he get angry. He's clearly not the most attractive of the bunch but it fits perfectly. Also the man is named after Al Capone, the most iconic mafia boss ever. When you see what he did with Blackbeard.

I know, I don't dislike the character, just his looks

I'd prefer if he looked more like Al Capone desu
>named after a mob leader nicknamed "scarface"
>doesn't have scars on his face

They got a few brief panels during Shabody and maybe some nuggets for future development during the TS.
Mostly I just think Sup Forums jumps to immediate conclusions sometimes.

Capone/Urouge were called "Worst Supernova" for a very long time just because they hadn't had a chance to do anything.

Maybe for the scar but he has the same body type for sure.

because no one in one piece have the leg strength to jump there.

He still has yet to get into a major fight. He might get scarred this arc.