Does Sup Forums agree with Trigger if they decided to remake Gurren Lagann in the next year?

Does Sup Forums agree with Trigger if they decided to remake Gurren Lagann in the next year?

Fuck no. Gurren Lagann is a flawed masterpiece that can't be recreated, especially not by Trigger.

Fuck remakes.

They shouldn't do it because Gurren Was Pretty Boring

If Sup Forums as a collective(or at least the original boards who watched it back in 2007) doesn't do a massive rewatch for the 10th anniversary, I would be pretty fucking upset.

Most of the kids who watched it back then must have grown out of anime by now and most of the kids on Sup Forums right now weren't here back then.

No, that would only lead to me being triggered

>Most of the kids who watched it back then must have grown out of anime by now

You're severely overestimating Sup Forums people. That being said, even if some of them did, there's always the nostalgia factor.

You're right on your other point, though, even if TTGL is basically a modern classic, whether some people like it or not.

Why would it even need a remake?

If Kamina lives in this version then heck yeah. He was the best character in the show and goddamn what a bad drop in quality the second half was because he was not there

There's no reason for them to do that, especially since they'd have about half of the budget that they were able to play around with while working at Gainax.

>TTGL threads dying fast
>on a fucking saturday

Guess we won't get much for the anniversary, at this rate.

You really don't get how stories work do you.

>Does Sup Forums agree if a perfectly fine anime gets a remake

FUCK no

At least it will sell more than Little Sales Flopademia

What if TTGL was remade by Kyoani?

It doesnt have any reason to need a remake at all and Trigger wouldnt do a very good job if they even attempted it.

Why? Chances are Imaishi would be director.

Trigger doesn't have the budget to do it justice.

what if haruhi got remade by SHAFT?

What if Full Metal Panic got a new season by Xebec?

Maybe this time it will be good!

Endless Eight would get more surreal with every progressing episode making it worth watching. By episode 8 the pool would have random colorful floating patterns morphing all around everyone.

user plz, trigger isn't retarded enough to do that. They left gainax for a reason.

I can't wait to be disappointed

Kamina'd better survive to the end if they ever did. Best character by a fucking mile.

It'd be interesting to see what they'd change. I'd overall like it, bc even if it was an absolutely terrible show, I'm not autistic enough to think that it would somehow devalue the original show.

kill Simon

>all this people wanting Kamina to live to the end

But then everything up until the very end would be done "just because we can" instead of the actual motivation that Simon had, don't you guys get that?

Absolutely not. Gurren Lagann, while flawed, still stands as one of the better mecha shows. It doesn't deserve to be milked to death like Gundam or Eva.

Did you even understand the reason for his death? That was the main reason why the first half of the show was better than the second half, minus a few episodes.