HAPPENING! ILLUMINATI WARNS TRUMP

Katy Perry's new trending music video is infested with illuminati masonic NWO occult symbols.

Its a clear warning to Donald Trump that the whore of Babylon is gonna fight back.

We are actually fucked, guys.

youtu.be/WS7f5xpGYn8
>youtu.be/WS7f5xpGYn8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=39&v=UG7zLhEWanc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yikes

Not even going to watch this. I don't care about Hollywood. I also call you out for this low energy bait. You need to understand we've evolved beyond you at this point, that you are like children to us.

You have nothing on Trump. He's routed you and will continue his death march over your broken bodies. We took the reigns on memetics, figured out how it works, and applied it to our vision. Our vision, not yours. Let it sink in.

In our world you're being toyed with and destroyed. In our world you get exposed and humiliated. In our world you cry for mercy but we give no quarter. Maybe in time we will become like you, but for now, we purge you.

>Katy Perry is beyond the point where I want to see her tits out in the open without fakery, trickery, or digital makeup to cover her herp-derp she got from banging niggers.
Don't care, OP.

This more looks like illuminati vs aristocracy.

Holy shit.

>Don't care, OP.

The ending doesn't show that guy taking her sword away and punching her in the face.
That's why they cut away.

The only message I got from this video is the Illuminati warrior (Katy) representing the bourgeois directors killing the aristocracy

..... guys??

Quick! Somone google the history of mozart and see how it ties in with Trump

THIS IS VIRAL MARKETING FUCK OFF

You fuck off, idiot.

fuck your shitty artists and their shitty music faggot.

I like how fat shaming, age shaming and dominant shaming is OK if it's a straight man.

Reverse sexes and imagine how well it ends. A fat, 40s and dominant women trying to flirt and fuck a young man, and he looking disgusted.

>hey hey hey

need a gif of the fat guy SUP GIRL right now\

that dude is fire

Nice you removed the "illuminati" and now what? Full gommunism? Ha, they will change and never defeat. And you should be thankful because it's up to then the world ORDER works.

can't be bothered to watch, ever since Katy cut her hair she looks unattractive

idk m8 i like weird katy more than malibu katy

Who's Katy Perry?

he was a freemason(since a young child) and his operas supposedly has lots of masonic symbolism. He died at 33 from a fever but many believed he was poisoned, some think by the masonic lodge

Holy fuck!!

kek

*age of 35

Go away pop music marketing person, your kind is not welcome here.

>music video is infested with illuminati masonic NWO occult symbols
welcome to 2003, canacuck. mtv was/is literally the work of the devil. those US christian moms were correct back in the 90's.

Imagine how many sacrifices they make daily to appease their bullgod and try to win back favor. We have to double down guys and put full power behind Trump, and MAGA.

that's a fly shit

Cancer music for za young peps

Illuminati chose poorly. Manly P.Hall said clearly NOT to use idiot perry.

Trump is protected by kek

he is literally unstumpable

Didn’t see the hidden message.
I did see a washed up whore , blabbing her mouth about nothing .

Checked

GUYS DO NOT WATCH IT

HES BEEN POSTING THIS OVER AND OVER, THERES HARDLY ANY SYMBOLISM AND ITS JUST TO RACK UP VIEWS CAUSE HES A VEVO SHILL

Have you ever wondered if maybe she's just a silly bitch? Thinks she's being edgey with the kids even though she's like 30-something? That's what I think. I'm not going to listen to this sappy garbage because I've seen her other videos because you fuckers sperg out every god damn time she has a video and I'm going to have to draw my conclusion that for the hundredth time nothing ever comes of it and it really doesn't mean a whole lot. Yeah, wah, cry and call me a Jew, I know you will. I just think there are legitimate things going on in the world and that stuff like this is a designed distraction to keep you from paying attention to shit that actually matters.

Here are the lyrics.

A big beautiful brain with a pretty face, yeah
A babydoll with a briefcase, yeah
A hot little hurricane, ha
'Cause I'm feminine and soft, but I'm still a boss, yeah
Red lipstick but still so raw, yeah
Marilyn Monroe in a monster truck
'Cause I can be zen, and I can be the storm, yeah
Smell like a rose, and I pierce like a thorn, yeah
Karate chopping the clichés and norms all in a dress
Hey, hey, hey
You think that I'm a little baby
You think that I am fragile like a Fabergé
You think that I am cracking, but you can't break me
No, no way
No, no way
No, no way
You think that I am cracking, but you can't break me (break me)
Yeah, I bounce back like a pro 'cause I'm so resilient
L-o-l at all your limits
Keep your penny thoughts, I'm making a mint
'Cause I can be zen, and I can be the storm, yeah
Smell like a rose, and I pierce like a thorn, yeah
Karate chopping the clichés and norms all in a dress
Hey, hey, hey
No, no way
No, no way
No, no way
You think that I am cracking, but you can't break me (break me)
I ain't got no strings (no strings, no strings, no strings)
I'm no one's little puppet
Got my own cha ching in my chubby little wallet
And secretly you love it (you fucking love it)
And secretly you love it
Hey, hey, hey
No
Hey, hey, hey
No, no way (no)
No, no way (no way)
No, no way (uh-uh)
Oh, you think that I am cracking, but you can't break me

Paroliers : Ali Payami / Katy Perry / Max Martin / Sarah Hudson / Sia Furler
Paroles de Hey Hey Hey © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

> yeah

HOLY SHIT katy perry's promotion team is saturating the worlds hottest websites like Sup Forums with 24/7 memes containing the hottest, edgiest eye catching keywords. Get political Sup Forums, katy is on a whole new level of fash

sage til it dies plz

So will the Trump curse hit just Kate Perry or will
the NWO be crippled_

Agreed. Sage.

I don't get that channel.

Aw shucks.

>mods don't delete literal advertising

Only thing missing here is it wasnt written with a jumbo crayon...

It didn't work the first time it was posted. Watched it this time, terrible video. Not wankable. Not filled with bullshit imagery worth watching. It's an unwatchable clusterfuck of garbage, with the worst shit from Katy... wait, no, swish was worse, but this shit is hot garbage.

Fuck off shill. Sage goes in all fields. Go spirit cook me a godamned sammich.

Wow Katy Perry looks crazy as shit, like she's been initiated into the global elitists club. I bet they got to do anal to her, either way this illuminati stuff is losing it's mystique and the more they push it , the more tacky it looks. (FYI) I'd love to do anal to KP.

>We are actually fucked, guys.
You have little faith in yourself faggot, GTFO my board, they faggots that are threatening do not know what they are dealing with. The gates of perception have opened, the children have awoken, their crushing defeat is just months away... tick tock, stupid time man.

these posts are the fakest shit i ever read in my life. a woman typed this trying to imitate an edgy 20something

Puppet without strings because her puppet master had been neutralized. EO trump signed on 21st. Bitcoin going down because these people got their assets frozen and had to cash out bitcoin.

>How do normies not say wtf when they see this shit?
It's everywhere and has no context that makes sense.
I could understand them not 'getting' it but how are they not noticing these recurring symbols?

I'm a guy in my 30's. Which is probably sadder than what you assumed, your way off buddy. But as for some humor this shit just got me laughing and it's completely OT.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=39&v=UG7zLhEWanc

>attempting to win back the favor a malevolent super- demon after you've failed miserably at controlling the masses

Pretty sure he's looking for new followers at this point

Fucking tory

She's a fat whore who cut her hair and contemplated suicide because Trump won. Just go on her twitter and point out all the ways her mortal enemy T swift is better than her I'm sure it would finish her off.

I would still nut in her fuckin' pussy all night long. Fuckin' hold her down and rape her if I had to.

accept it, Trump was a means to an end.

People should be shot for using the phrase "let that sink in" , redditfriend

>Katy Perry's new trending music video is infested with illuminati masonic NWO occult symbols
literally every one of her videos does this

Lynch yourself, nigger.

My God... what does this mean?

Proof?

>reddit spacing
lurk more faggot

It's pushed by secular or otherwise non-conformist Jews and they do it for lulz. Check who's the producer, I think it's that Dr. Luke guy, a Jew.

Whites that are concerned with spiritual matters won't bother to dive into this trash.

she looks like absolute shit

swiftie won.

Ok

(((payola))))

>comparing Katy Perry to Joan of Arc

Jesus Christ. I really wish this whore would drop dead already.

just more absolute feminist garbage
nothing to see here

Its not for the lulz idiot. They worship Baal/Moloch

why are u morons giving this hits? why are you literally handing her money for wasting your time? can't you see it's a fucking leaf posting this here every time? you are either all shills or 13 year olds hope OP gets raped

Slightly connected, but did we ever get conformation on that Rothschild heli crash?
Did Jacob or whoever actually die/fake his death?

Our views aren't even a drop in the pond when it comes to her videos. Bitch already get millions of views. 100 or so views from Sup Forums isn't paying her pay checks.

Who is this girl?

>They worship Baal/Moloch
Where's the proof Baal is pro-degeneracy? They are degenerates and worship nothing.

Hindus worship weird stuff too, should we be concerned about them?

Scared little thing. But she likes it, and even admitted so.

*dibs menorah*

mama rothschild. you like her devil necklace?

The fake illuminati remind me of the people who think it's cool to like Lord of the Rings and wear a spider man shit and not know shit about what they have on except bullshit

>Dressing your hear with corn rows is bad because it's cultural appropiation
>But appropiating european culture and making it gay is OK

trump is showing very similar symptoms to organic mercury poisoning.
a single airborne droplet landing on your skin is more than enough to kill you.

>Katy Perry's new trending music video....

That is where I stopped reading.

based mods

How is Pink’s video a warming? Katy’s def is. That being said, I’d do dirty dirty things to Channing Tatum.

>But appropiating european culture and making it gay is OK

That or make it black. I just can't believe feminists watch this video and think it's great when it's a dumb slut objectifying and disrespecting a historical female figure. I honestly hope we get nuked soon.

Sage

disgusting pig she is

you are like a children. you are a shitty troll

Patriot captain Green KIA. RIP mission failed. We went after Lynn Rothschild. Jacob probably died in submarine on his way to Rothschild island near Argentina and Antarctic. Soros extracted from Atlanta during power outage. Just rumors. Trump just froze bank account of human traffickers. They cashed out bitcoin causing it to go down in value that we know to be true.

Silly bitch probably doesn't even realise the Joan de Arc was burnt at the stake.

There isn't that much symbology I can see apart from the eye.

Wait what??

Is that that witch?

They will fail.
Good Luck.
God Bless.
Q.