Why was he the only Akatsuki member who didn't get a good fight before his death?

Why was he the only Akatsuki member who didn't get a good fight before his death?

Itachi's fight was shit.
Zetsu was foot soldiers and a shitty secret final boss battle.
Konan's fight was shit.
Everything with Obito was shit

him raping killer bee was good

Gai

>obito
Kakashi

>Konan
I forgot she even existed

I'm still not sure what she does besides turning into paper

I liked his fights with Guy and Bee. Besides he had a sasifying end. He never became a good guy like most of the Akatsuki

He wasn't a bad guy either. Kisame was true neutral and one of the few real ninja in the series

>real ninja

He's a fucking shark

This is a more ninja ninja.

Ninjas accept their punishment after failing an important task and Kakuzu killed his superiors and ran away from home

A real ninja would have committed sudoku

Its hilarious to me that Kisame, who people pegged for being an expendable monster to be killed off early, ended up surviving to the end, and also had a pure motive of wanting a lotus machine utopia for everyone, and heroically sacrificed himself for that goal. I love it; best part of Naruto honestly.

yea but he looks like scorpion and has a derp voice, he has that ninja edge

Desne~

His voice actor died didnt he? Rest in peace. He had an awesome voice.

That's not Konan.

>He's a fucking shark

>>Sup Forums

It makes me sad that because his va died, he never gets any screentime in the anime filler stuff.

Like it was terrible how in the Itachi filler, he has a cameo and that's it. The two of them were actually friends, and seemed to have an understanding of each other, but that can't actually be shown. Its a shame.

I wonder what kisame's dream world would have been like

>we see kisame's inner dream
>it's just going around doing villain things with tobi, madara, and itachi

>Kisame's dream world
>Gai actually remembers his name while he's alive

How was Itachi's fight shit?
But yeah, Konan and Zetsu were big disappointments.

Too much illusion bullshit.

So who was your favorite akatsuki member?

The guy seems to have had some self-loathing thing going on, so probably a world of peace honestly, where people didn't murder their friends.

Then again, he did enjoy the murdering, so probably a world where he could murder unambiguously bad guys without feeling guilty about it.

Niggerstar why you don't drop by to lolg a bit?
Faggots have made it boring, we need some old school baits and laughs.

That is literally the only thing that the sharingan does

Mangekyou can do Amaterasu, Kamui, susanoo and Izangi though

Kagebunsi no jutsu

She actually killed Obito but he cheated

Kisame
Konan
Pein before talk
Kakuzu

Obito was screwing around, the fucker can fly while hes in Kamui mode meaning he could move to where Konan is during the explosions and kill her.

**burying her friends and dreams**

>she didn't even get to take off her cloak

Shitty final fight.

why did he die Sup Forums?

For me definitely Hidan and Kisame. They were interesting.

For a shitty forced pairing.

>Ninjas accept their punishment after failing an important task
>A real ninja would have committed sudoku
muh honorbru ninja fantasy
what you're talking about is a samurai code, and that's also a fantasy

Is this in part 8? Jojo really changed in art style...

Sasori and Deidara.

I completely forgot that those two existed.

Didn't sasori get killed by fucking sakura?

more like the old grammy

It was a group effort, Chiyo and Sakura. In the end he let himself be killed.

*granny

Not exactly. He fought Sakura and his grandmother at the same time, and in the end commited suicide instead of dodging his grandma's last attack. Otherwise he would have killed them both.

Question; the guy who was controlling Yagura was Obito, right?

If so, that doesn't make any sense with the timeline, right? The Three Tails being sealed inside Rin, and then Yagura?

He was the only one apart from Kakuza that actually embodied the Akatsuki

Wasn't it Madara?

Is there even an anime remotely like naruto? I want character and story depth and i just can find that in a 24 ep anime with some few exceptions. Any suggestions?

I believe it was said Madara couldn't actually leave his cave; it was always Obito pretending to be Madara.

But yeah, the timeline is dumb; Obito controlling Yagura is when the Mist became known as the Bloody Mist, except he's the same age as Zabuza.

So the only way it works is if Yagura was always an asshole, even before he was brainwashed.

Narusaku fag still mad

Yagura also must have died in the timeskip too, probably killed by Mei.

Its funny; if Zabuza had lived just a little longer, he might have joined up with Mei, since they were probably both rebels.

They reference themselves as the Bloody Mist during Rin's death, but that's probably a mistake

Berserk '97?

No, not really.

The elder Madara is implied to have had control over the mist prior to Obito. Madara orchestrated the mist kidnapping Rin and the sealing of the Three Tails into her to lead to her death, to corrupt Obito into his cause. Given Yagura's age, we can guess that he was the jinchuriki for the Three Tails after Rin's death, causing it to temporarily vanish and reform later, and Obito takes over from Madara as the true leader of the mist