If Jews are so superior, why aren’t we all Jewish? Is it like a private club...

If Jews are so superior, why aren’t we all Jewish? Is it like a private club, where only the top tier genetically can join?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/il-israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, you can convert. I’m doing it next week.

i believe the answer to the old joke is "someone has to buy retail"

Laugh all you want, but you goys are fucked.

You should be legally required to get a nose job, so we can identify you.

Because stupid people aren't allowed, or rather, they still consider you goyim and then sacrifice you to whatever ends they find a use for. It was only low caste kikes that got a dose of vitamin D during the lolocaust. All the elites are Kabbalists. They consider non-Kabbalists to be non-human whether they be kike or no.

but Rabbi said that all i need to operate is my foreskin!

Oh wait I am already Jewish

Soon I will have all the Khazar milkers

I've known a lot of jews and haven't seen anything in them that even hints of any superiority
Those I've known have been staggeringly stupid and insanely greedy. Example: at a jew wedding, held for some reason in a Chinese establishment, one of the jews with his chin almost resting on the table, reached out and with his hands, snatched three of the four noodle birdsnest things and dumped them on his plate amidst the mess of the food he was eating. Everyone went silent in horror. The jew's mother shrugged an apology and removed two of the birdsnests and replaced them
That jew's brother believed he was some sort of genius businessman. In truth, he was hopeless and survived as long as he did only by lying, cheating and appealing to the jew accountant at head office to save his bacon. Finally the landlord locked the jew out of his own business, forcing the jew to approach the owner of a large shopping mall for a premises. The jew showed me the contract he'd just signed. Within a few minutes, in the very fine print, I saw where the jew had just signed over a high percentage of his gross takings to his new landlord
The stories about that jew are endless. He was an habitual liar and lazy as hell. Employees quit, even though unemployment was high in the region. Finally, the jew collapsed his own business. He dumped his wife of two decades so he could marry the divorced wife of his own landlord. Last I saw of him, he was a stumbling alcoholic who was ridiculed by everyone. His kids were thieves, liars and drug addicts as were his nephews and nieces. His father was a paedophile who used to rape his 76 year old wife to the point she had a stroke
No superiority there or in any other jew I've known

>Being this much in denial
>Anglos wuz equal to jews

What’s a Kabbalist?

Khazar and Kenite LARPers in the Talmud "club" aka the 'serpent seed' club, offspring of Cain, not from Adam...

follower,practitioner of 'Kabbalah' part of the Babylonian 'mystery' religion,also talmudism and the Zohar, aka luciferian cult,

But goy-kun, I am Jewish. AMA

>top tier genetically
>jew
Jews are parasites, they cannot survive without a host. So if everyone was Jewish there would be nothing to manipulate for monetary gain. If they wanted to continue to survive they would have to either work, which is impossible for the Jew, or they would turn on each other.

remember the scene in the movie "Spaceballs" where the princess got a nose job, was that to hide the 'mark of Cain'? Is that the so called 'mark of Cain'?

>being this much in denial
>muh small sample of IQs from the 70's

Because someone has to work goy

>IQs
lol

I wish the missing jewish messiah would make an appearance. No doubt he'd tell jews in no uncertain terms that he's been missing for over 2000 years because he doesn't want any association with them. Then he'd tell them they are not any god's chosen and are on their own, godless
Who knows? Maybe their messiah did exactly that in the past and they've been too butt hurt to admit their messiah appeared only to disown them?
How bad does a tribe have to be, when their own messiah doesn't want them when at the same time, those of whom they're so envious have known and been loved by *their* messiah for 2000 years

Threadly reminder that IQ in Israel is about 95 points.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/il-israel

All this claptrap about Jews having higher than average IQ's is simple misdirection tactics from the real reason they're so incredibly, monstrously over-represented in the upper echelons of society. That reason being nepotism, pure and simple. Jews have in-group preference to a degree unimaginable to the average goy. They will help one another in every situation, elevate their kin at the cost of the goyim at every opportunity, and throw anyone under the bus if he threatens the tribe. They don't even hide this, they openly operate agencies, organisations and groups that advance Jewish interests, while decrying Whites from doing the same.

This is really all there is to it.

the parasite needs somebody to leech off.
Goyim cattle is required.

>Israel's IQ is about 95
Yeah, it's a bit more complicated than anyone really wants to admit.

"Smart Jews" are Ashkenazim. I.e., Jews that worked in European white collar for centuries. The big problem is that the majority of these Jews live outside of Israel, and have no real interest in migrating to Israel.

>Why don't they live in Israel?
The majority of Jews who live in Israel moved to Israel because their lives were shit in their home countries. So, they had nothing really to lose. Well established Ashkenazim who live in the US, France, UK, Holland, etc. had no reason to leave and thus didn't.

To get these Jews to actually move would require that their standard of living drop drastically in their home countries. This is actually a really big Israeli problem; Israel is expensive. Israel is also just barely on par with Southern Europe tier living. Likewise, the best cities are also the most expensive. So, if you're in the EU, just fucking move to Spain or Italy. If you're in the US move to California or Florida.

>Why is this an Israeli problem?
Because Israel has a serious demographic problem. It's not Arabs; it's Haredi. Essentially, Israel's smart Jews reproduce in Western fashion; read poorly. They also leave Israel for places that have low taxes and better standards of living.

So, what you have is the Israeli government in panic mode trying to encourage Western Jewish immigration because otherwise their government will become dominated by welfare Haredi who actually have no practical skills, but will drastically outvote, and vote reliably.

I can go on, but this is pretty much why the refugee crisis is happening.

don't confuse Kenite/Khazar LARPer deceivers with real Adamic(seedline of Adam) peoples. Cains seedline who are of the 'serpent' are the deceivers...

Prometheus is free and is literally calling all the other titans to get rid of you guys once and for all, enjoy the purification fire.

Food for thought. Has to be something to explain that nose. Any idea of the explanation for the everted jew lip because far as I can find, no other group on earth has it

Do you think IQ is developed through generations of working white collar jobs or do you think it was a genetically passed through sexual selection?

Oy vey schlomo

So instead of trying to work with us towards securing the existence of both our people, they try to throw us under the bus, completely overwhelm us with niggers, just to encourage the couple million Ashkenazi living outside Israel to return home?

Sounds thoroughly Jewish to me. To try to destroy the future of the world for short-term gain. It's also insane. How can they expect to control the brown hordes, once they overwhelm the West? How do they expect to stop them at the borders? With walls? Jesus Christ, they HAVE to know that even today, with only the Middle East against them, they would fall withing a month if not for US help to the tune of trillions of dollars both in direct aid and the costs of general foreign policy.

Really, its the only thing that cheers me up in this whole predicament. The moment we fall, they fall. The Arabs and Niggers won't think twice about burying Israel in corpses.

The physicality of a Jew is pitiful if you have not noticed. It's very hard to find an attractive jew. Also a little secret, Jews have REALLY small penises, smaller than asians. The only way Jews could ever reproduce is by being really successful and getting really wealthy. Through natural selection only the Jews with high IQ and money smarts reproduce leading to Jews never really making many babies and being only the smarter quarter of Jews.

TD:LR only the most successful few were able to reproduce.

>Pic related.