White people are the most aesthetic race. All other races envy us because of our success...

White people are the most aesthetic race. All other races envy us because of our success. They want to kill us because they feel we are a threat to their existence. They want to pull us down to their level of misery. They want to make us as grey and ugly as themselves. This is in their survival instinct. It is our responsibility to not let them, deny them this perverted desire, and put them back in their place where they belong - at our subjugation. We are born to rule this world. THIS WORLD BELONGS TO US. IT IS OUR GODLY BIRTHRIGHT!

Idk man Bengalis and Koreans are qt

replace white with english

Idk man japs are qt

hello my fellow whites

>toothpaste
>white

The mud races truly are ugly. The complain about "European beauty standards" and "media representation", but deep down even they know that white people are just objectively the most aesthetic.

Hum, same flag, same message, but different ID. What is this magic ?

one step at a time lad

Loved Rutger Hauer in that movie where he plays a blind ninja.

bump

Can the nogs stop the genetic appropriation of the white hair ? lol

Swarthy > White

sieg heil

you meant jewish

Friesland is the only white part of the netherlands.

If you want to subjugate other people I image that could be the reason people hate you. Lets face it most hate is driven by fear. Gets rid of fear and you get rid of hate. I don't think saying you want to subjugate is exactly the best way to do that.

that think is mexican you mutt

>this is a 10/10 in Euro countries