ITT: Make Sup Forums weep like a little girl

ITT: Make Sup Forums weep like a little girl

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-17/himoto-umaru-chan-gets-original-anime-disc-in-spring-2017/.108939
youtube.com/watch?v=G2ZYLZPIlWM
youtube.com/watch?v=f2WTEnevdPs
i.imgur.com/nyzoQA7.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=6-EERV9BfGo
youtube.com/watch?v=fgmvVPeEyzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The heart.

Good news everyone! There's more Umaru coming this year!
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-17/himoto-umaru-chan-gets-original-anime-disc-in-spring-2017/.108939

i can't stop the tears

Yep, i'm crying allright

Fug.

You'll never find the imgur album of the NaruSaku fanbase's meltdown ever again.

why cant memerat die???

>Those replies

lmfao

The GitS live action movie will never have Origa singing for the OST.

Berserk will never be great again. Miura's completely lost it, according to interviews he was winging it up to this point anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2ZYLZPIlWM

Only manga to make me cry.

Berserk will never be great again. Anno's completely lost it, according to interviews he was winging it up to this point anyway.

Death of a beta-orbiter!

If we're going out of Sup Forums

This will never happen to you

this one kinda hurt

>according to interviews he was winging it up to this point anyway
That goes for most mangaka.

Go read Ai-Ren.

Don't cry like a little bitch.

Bokurano left me empty inside

I think that's the point.

youtube.com/watch?v=f2WTEnevdPs

that was some serious shit
is there a source anywhere?

I cried twice when watching this show, first time seeing Carlos as a vegetable, second time when Joe died.

I cry everytime

Fug...

i.imgur.com/nyzoQA7.jpg
this one?

I seriously cannot believe this guy makes Fairy Tail now.

What was the context of this again? Was he the MC's love interest?

The arc was about a "Treasure Hunt" that started off with a rather difficult puzzle, which one person solved and everyone just followed her. Throughout the arc every character developed by going through difficult trials. Then at the end of the arc, they found him still being stuck on the first puzzle. Everyone had just kinda forgotten about him at that point.

Then this happens.

Sauce? Tried to search with possible tags on gelbooru and sadpanda, but didn't find anything.

Jimmies were rustled just fine.

>Meet a girl at a young age, refuse her marriage proposal because you're a child and later forget about it entirely
>Her super-autism means she now forever thinks you can only be friends even as you fall in love with her over the next decade, never knowing you could be her lover in an instant and thinking SHE friendzoned YOU
>Chase after her into life or death battles by pushing yourself beyond your limits just to keep pace with her, even though she still continues to outwardly just think of you as an ally and friend
>During a treasure hunt you get stuck on the very first question due to it being based off a piece of trivia you don't know
>Everyone else cheats or asks for assistance and continues on, having an adventure arc without you
>When they return they find you still in the field and the girl realises she hadn't even noticed your absence since she has so many other allies now
>When you explain you're stuck on the first question because you refused to cheat her super autism kicks in again and she assumes that since she's incapable of wrongly evaluating other's worth you must have been tricking her the whole time and she gets pissed off
>She fucks you up with a single hit, you get pissed and call her out on treating you like shit, she gets excited because now you're enemies and she's recently realised that fighting other people is the best way for her to understand them - and she's always really wanted to understand you
>But to you it just looks like she never really cared at all, used you as a pawn, cast you aside at a moments notice, and is eager to fight since she loves battle

Zenkichi had a hard life. I may have some details wrong because its been years since I read it.

That sounds like some bad fucking feeling, jesus christ. Definitely gotta read it now.

I just finished it a few hours ago.
Definitely do read it.

Medaka leaves me conflicted. On the one hand, when it's good, it's really fucking good, but some of the arcs just ...drag ...on ...so ...much.

The thing that left me most conflicted was the relationship between Medaka and Zenkichi.
At first she only seems to give a fuck about him when he dies. Then the mentioned arc happens and she just straight up drops him, despite the fact that she's seemingly loved him since her childhood. Then she falls for him (again?) when he defeats her, then it's back to usual. But she still offers the king guy to marry her and even offers Kumagawa her love, despite knowing about how Zenkichi feels.

Well, she puts others before herself, so her offering her love is kind of a natural conclusion. She's kind of a broken person inside, even if it's pretty different from the usual depictions.
What left me most conflicted is the fact that once Kumagawa and Ajimu enter the story, all the shitload of otherwise interesting characters end up on the eternal backburner.

Kumagawa alone manages to make up for most of them though.

Worth it for Ajimu though.
I don't think the benched characters would fit on the power scale though, considering they had powerhouses like Kumagawa can rewrite reality with『All Fiction』, Ajimu with her trillions of skills, etc. Just having sonic powers and enhanced strength doesn't really measure up. It's amazing that Zenkichi was even brought along, considering that he's the weakest.

Name?

Oh, big time. It's just odd that so many quirky characters that might be fan-favorites in other works suddenly become more of an annoying burden to the reader than anything.
When the first question always is "Does this have Kumagawa in it? No? How about Ajimu? No? Well, I sure hope we'll get to their part soon!", something is off.

I"S

You all cried.

Dare I post it?

This scene hit me surprisingly hard for being a fucking boat.

I
LIKE A BITCH
IT WOULDNT STOP

Our Happy Hours

I remember this. Pretty melancholy fap session.

Lost

Thats cheating.

Posting the Clannad one that got me.

youtube.com/watch?v=6-EERV9BfGo

FUCK
JUST GET THE >GIRL ALREADY DAMNIT

Did you read everything in one sitting or did you wait for like years for people to pick up and translate it?

How is Rave Master? Is it better than Fairy Tail?

First feels material I've seen so far ITT

I don't care that much about OP anymore but dam...

(overused)

fuck, man...

youtube.com/watch?v=fgmvVPeEyzs ?

This hits me like a truck

F-fuckkkkk!

anything is better than Fairy Tail

I never got how this part was sad all it did was make me angry.

Not true Naruto is worse then fairy tail.

This is objectively false and you know it

sauce?

Anything is better then Naruto even Fairy Tail.

STOP

i got angry at her dad, but when she speaked i honestly choked the first time

Arcs followed the same general template,
• bunch of baddies show up
• protagonists chases after main baddy
• lesser baddies appear one at a time
• one or two side-characters fold of the main group to "buy time" stalling the lesser baddie
• pyrrhic victory against lesser baddie, unable to rejoin group
• wash, rinse, repeat
• MC reaches arc villain
• arc villain trounces MC
• friendship. Friendship. FRIENDSHIP.
• (almost) every protagonist recuperates

but it was a lot less hamfisted about it than Fairy Tail.
Also better characters and pacing.

Why cant this rat just die.

I don't like anything this guy does especially after Narutaru.

don't get me wrong, naruto is shit, but it at least had 2 decent arcs, meanwhile every fairy tail arc has been mediocre so far

worse art tho

>this is my ocean
hit me a lot harder for some reason

>Hikari no hashi wo koete
>Kokoro ni hadaka ni shite
>Hikari no hashi wo koete
>Namida to ai wo toki hanashite

This one got me

source please senpai

Brook's flashback decimates more than anything else
Honestly, I feel like One Piece is really good with that child-like innocence that makes tearjerking scenes easy to come by