Be Canada

> Be Canada
> Be the second largest country in the World
> Be totally irrelevant

Canada's gone from 95% white in 1985 to 60% white today and 50% white in 18 years.

They're doing it faster than the US.

>implying leafs don't have deepagents in every agency of major world power
>implying the sneaky maple-scented bastards aren't biding their time to inflict mooserape on everyone

And yet you made a thread about us seemingly out of the blue.

Fuck Canada. If you have any pride for this country you're a fucking moron.

they should develop that shit, knock down those woods and put up factories n condos. kek

How the fuck you know?
>Meme flag
Are you a traitorous Leaf?

A fucking leaf

But we still get to talk shit and act like we own the place because our big bro is the tough kid in school.

Canada is the largest purchaser of alcohol in the world next to the State of Pennsylvania.

Not true. The world loves our leader and so many people are green with envy that we get him. The guy who repeats the word "diversity" at economic summits as a means of convincing companies to invest here. And he wants to make sure that gender issues are address in future trade pacts.

I am crying on the inside.

Who hit you Canada!? Point 'em out!

they should be proud

Being irrelevant sounds nice.

#notallmoose

Go back Chang

Kill yourself loser.

I’m sorry you feel that way, OP.

Don't fret my burger friend.. you'll get there soon

Statistically meaningful whiter than you. Born here and white. You and your mongrel friends and family ruined this country. Vote for Trudeau again you fucking nigger.

White Canadians are the weakest.. no wonder you are losing your country. Pussy

moose are so ridiculous looking. I love them

Moose are such silly looking creatures

If it were not for based Quebec, Canada would be without any value whatsoever.

Can you invade Hungary please? They hurt our feefees and last I heard it has lots of oil :^)