No coiners BTFO

Bitcoin is recovering

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VXRkfqw67GE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how do i buy groceries with btc

damn whys wojack looking so sick these days?

just eat the shame you feel at being duped into a ponzi scheme

Just get raped

just fuck my shit up

>ponzi scheme
Do you even know what that means

you are saved for now, but how long will it stay that way?

Why is average pol user so double-digit iq these days

this video explains

youtube.com/watch?v=VXRkfqw67GE

debit card

Sell your coins for actual currency, then the same way you always would. All these retards that think crypto currency has to be accepted at places to be used, when you can just instantly sell it and have the money transferred into your account on numerous websites.

use a bitpay card faggot

>>normies can't afford coins.

>>Even harder to mine

Time to cash in

That basically btc isn't a currency.

Fuck your faggot ass video you little bitch.

>not buying ada coin

It's a commodity you dumb fuckin' faggot motherfucker. Fuckin' roll out there and cut out your god damn brain, you obviously aren't using it.

Yeah, its going to rally. Then it is going to fall the rest of the way.

Purse.io lets you buy anything off Amazon.

no coiner detected

is it even possible to make a good profit by investing in crypto at this point? I want to but i want to at least triple my money if im going to take the risk. what can i invest in that will tripple in the next few months?

maybe ripple
or monero

It's all a gamble though

Negros

not gonna happen

>Buy Bitcoin cash at $2200
>Currently at $2900
TOOOO THE MOOONNNNNN

>TFW 3 bitcoins

THREADLY REMINDER THAT BTC WILL HIT 6 MILLION

NOOOooooooOOOOoooo
I'm still trying to sell shit so I can buy in!
Keep crashing......

Best ponzi scheme in history. Must gnaw at you something fierce to have missed out on it. 8 million in gains taken to date, enjoy poverty wage cucks.

are you mad you didint sell a bit of it at its peak or do you think it will go higher?

The camera is right in front of him and he still can't aim at it.

bitcoin in its current form - as an object of investor speculation - is a ponzi scheme
whatever aspirations it had as an actual currency died with this volatile pumping and dumping, business are actually moving out of bitcoin instead of adapting it because you why would you want to trade in a currency with such a fluctuating value? it's nonsense.

and it's a ponzi scheme because right now the only way to profit from bitcoin is find a bigger fool to sell your coins to, and then that person wants to ride the high a bit and then also find a bigger fool and this goes on until the bubble eventually bursts

The Jews just dipped the price so they could buy in cheap. Here comes the big pump

>Bitcoin is recovering
Be careful out there, user. Recent events with bitcoin make it perfectly clear that (((they))) have started to fiddle with it.
I was afraid this would happen. There was nothing to keep (((them))) out of it.

Of course it's recovering.
I've been watching this insane fucking coin for over a year, and it repeats this fucking pattern, almost candle for candle every fucking time.

>Huge boost
>Everyone shits their pants
>OMG how is this possible
>Keeps going higher
>Smart money sells just before the tip of the hype
>peak reached, starts to drop
>THE END IS NIGH, REPENT YE WICKED WAYS
>oh wait it's recovering again
>smart money that sold re-invests at new base
>every
>fucking
>time

No. I got in under $1k so it's all good. I'm long because it doesn't matter

To be fair, in its current form Bitcoin will likely die down in trade in favor of Bitcoin Cash or something else due to Bitcoin's large fees and slow processes.

Where Bitcoin makes sense is in large transfers that are less common. As a currency, only 3 transactions a second is unacceptable. Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin will likely have different roles in the future (Small, more frequent purchases v. Money transfers).

But you're right now, it's a lot of ponzi-scheme-type shit going on right now.

>99% of playing the market is knowing when to sell

No shit, sherlock.

I'm not talking about playing the market, i'm talking about the fact that bitcoin doesn't behave like normal stock.

t. dumb ass who doesn't understand framing

Why not just earn real money then?
Why buy virtual currency then sell it for real money?
Seems like Jew scam.