He fell on the Konosuba have bad animation meme

>He fell on the Konosuba have bad animation meme

youtube.com/watch?v=-KQBCsDSNr8

>Expecting me to watch a 17 minute video about a 1:30 minute OP

ok go to 8:16
when he toak about animation

>Front loading a video with two whole minutes of shilling
why do people like this guy again?

Western "animation" fanbase is laughable. No wonder anime will never be taken seriously in the west considering only the uneducated watch (and spout retarded "opinion") anime in the west.

>Konsubafag are so cancerous they circlejerk on youtube "celeb"

Cancerous fanbase confirmed.

It does have bad animation by and large. It just has a few moments of somewhat fluid animation which isn't saying much considering how ugly and stiff it is the entire rest of the time. Even the ugliest shows have a few moments you can cherrypick and say "B-But it does have good animation, look at this part!".

Why would you post that?

who the fuck even thinks that?

Kikuta posting on Sup Forums

>No wonder anime will never be taken seriously in the west considering only the uneducated watch (and spout retarded "opinion") anime in the west.
Unfortunately, the worst part is that actual "serious analysis" channels (i.e. the ones that actually know anything about the technical aspects, film and literary theory, etc.) perform much more poorly than the pure hobbyist shit, or worse, the retarded meme shit.

This is that guy that thinks reddit and mal have good taste in shows

does Sup Forums have good taste in shows?
legit question

At least Every Frame a Painting have done some chinese cartoon episode.

I'd say that Sup Forums has reasonably decent taste, but the main advantage is that we don't usually look at anime from a western point of view (although our view isn't exactly japanese either) so we can honestly enjoy stuff that western commentators always get hung up on. I think they still don't quite understand what "moe" is, or how you're supposed to react to it.

No large group of people will have good taste in anything, this includes Sup Forums

>youtube reviewers
Kill yourself and fuck off to reddit

Sup Forums usually likes everything and talks about them while mal and reddit(impressions based off their e-celebs) like to circlejerk over a couple of shows that are just shit and ignore good shows which they blow off while claiming RE:zero to be the best show of 2016. They just have shit taste while Sup Forums has people with and without shit taste. It also helps that Sup Forums hates e-celebs so one opinion doesn't matter more than the other based on the person who posted it, so the post has to stand on its own merit and more people discover their own opinion about the show rather than liking whatever their favourite youtuber likes.

It has good animations

>youtuber shit
STOP
JUST FUCKING STOP WITH THIS
STOOOOOP

I don't know. It seems like Sup Forums likes everything I like.