Chess is a man's game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls0uij2M6hg
2700chess.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=M624T3PTggU
youtube.com/watch?v=0RHLtx9r2LA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who has a greater ego, blacks or women?

Herp derp, beats guys who barely play chess. Look! She’s beating men at their own game!

Who here /PetertheGreat/

Fat black women.

and she is jewish
go figure

You will NEVER see a woman devote themselves to something to the same extent that the greatest males at a given thing devote themselves. Men are willing to put 100% of their focus on a single thing, to the detriment of every other area of their life, even if it kills them or makes them go homeless. Bobby Fisher was fucking nuts, and would eat this broad alive. There has never existed a woman that can compete with the most autistic, obsessed man when it comes to mastery of any given subject. They're just not wired for it, they CAN'T. It's why males are even the top fashion designers and chefs.

Great source you fucking homo

This is why womens empowerment is trash. Everything they do is using men as a standard to compare against. They so desperately want to be like us or better than us while simultaneously pretending they arent. What is there in life that men attempt to compete with women in? Absolutely nothing.

>beating men at their own game
Damn the patriarchy for denying her the first place on account of her vagina.

To be fair, she's #65, which is not that bad an achievement, but saying she's "beating men at their own game" is misleading at best, plain false at worse.

This is the correct answer. The nigger bitch has the most swollen ego and the most horrific sense of accomplishment which of course if undeserved.

The typical nigger bitch is a poster child for histrionic personality disorder. This disorder can easily be summed up with the mnemonic PRAISE ME.

>Provocative (or seductive) behavior
>Relationships are considered more intimate than they actually are
>Attention-seeking
>Influenced easily by others or circumstances
>Speech (style) wants to impress; lacks detail
>Emotional lability; shallowness
>Make-up; physical appearance is used to draw attention to self
>Exaggerated emotions; theatrical

Don't forget to praise a nigger bitch for: "turning Alabama blue" which is the latest nigger bitch accomplishment. Filling a bubble for more gibs sure was a hard days work for Aunt Jemima.

Women, Asian women

>Anand

Asian women?

Fucking as if.
Maybe they speak differently to Asian men, I don't know.

Wrong, Chess is a soyboy's game.

Damn.

Never realized before how much Magnus Carlsen is in a league of his own.

Chess is for high-t males tf you talking about?

>brainlet detected

>So?

Shit it'd be cool if the #56 were american

did she beat a grandmaster? She isn't beating men at their own game if she beating men who aren't actually good at chess.

It's hilarious to me how seriously they take themselves when they're major brainlets in reality.

my nigga
I was just watching his newest chess24 Banter Blitz

There's Girl in 15th place though.

Did someone say chess?

chess is a machine's game now haven't you heard?

Fast forward to 13:00 to watch her resign
youtube.com/watch?v=Ls0uij2M6hg

Yes, mostly in shorter time control but winning a game doesn't make you a winner. Hence the raking picture I posted. She's over 100 points behind the top player. That's huge.

And I'm not shitting on her, she's really good and some of her games against Carlsen were fun to watch (Yeah, Yeah, I know. Watching chess, wtf?) but she's not "beating men".
Or not more than I'm "beating women" at boxing because - even without any training - I'm probably better than 99.9999% of the women at boxing.

2700chess.com/

I'll let you guess how many women are on this list.

They actually are saying the reason women aren't as good at chess, is because not enough women play the game.

Lmao.

Who here /stillwithbobby/

Amish Girl

woman quotas at top100 lists of every sport/game when?

black ginger jew woman

He was based and /ourguy/. Constantly called out the jews

no that because women are not logical.
You dont win based on logic with only emotions.

Eh, nice details. Like what kind of men exactly, how many times, at what ELO, etc.

She could've beat one single dude that let her win to dip his dick in sweet sauce.

Magnus is an aryan God and is /ourguy/.

Shogi > Chess
It is much more fun, complicated and harder to play.

But he was a Jew too tho
Not our guy
Milo or Shapiro tier

A U T I S M

How many autismos can bang a qt aryan gf every night and still win the Grand Chess Tour?

>implying it is even possible for a non-autismo normie to win at chess

>Chines scribbles
>better than Arab figurines
What the actual fuck, frog?

Did you know that the top 20% of competitive female chess players are able to beat the average male competitive chess player almost 50% of the time?

Misogynists won't tell you this.

>29 Duda
Didn't know that Mr President is Chess master!

>muh scribbles
And? They flip to promote and can be captured to be used against your opponent, hence why they can't be figurines like chess.

He's a damn good player that learned most of his chess just through playing games instead of like the others through books and theory. I think he was one of the youngest GMs or IGMs

This always gets me.

honestly, this may be one of the few instances in which MSM must admit there is a 100% level playing field, and that if women cannot compete, well they just wont talk about it.

black is invincible

>"hey bobby, try one of these red pills, they'll open your mi-
>"BOBBY NO! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TAKE ALL OF THEM AT ONCE!

>Milo or Shapiro tier
Not even close. Fischer hated Jews

kek. no black king on the board, bit like a black dad ay

Looks like they're playing checkers with chess pieces

by the way, does anyone know who beepbeepimajeep is?

let me know when milo or shapiro publish articles and give honest interviews against jews for 40 years, and beat every jew that challenges them in whatever method they are comfortable with

>long after disappearing into obscurity he called into a championship to mock the players and announcers for missing a strategy
F

Also what does knight odds mean for a chesslet?

How come there have been brilliant chess masters from literally every race except niggers? IIRC there has only been one nigger grandmaster in the entire history of the game.

"chess queen" is sexist.

Fischer's library contained anti-semitic and racist literature such as Mein Kampf, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and The White Man's Bible and Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen, founder of the World Church of the Creator.[490][491] A notebook written by Fischer contains sentiments such as "8/24/99 Death to the Jews. Just kill the Motherfuckers!" and "12/13/99 It's time to start randomly killing Jews".[492] Despite his views, Fischer remained on good terms with Jewish chess players.[493]

the guy was chess-hitler. he wanted to remove jewish influence in chess and the world, but didnt gas his fellow jew chess masters

>chess queen who's beating men at their own game
>64th in the world

She has nothing on Bobby Fisher
The most based jew to ever exist

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

There's a lot of Jews that are IGMs

My niece is dating a cuck that wrote a 'chess book' describing a variation of a classic strategy.
He talked a good game but I beat his ass twice.
It was funny watching him get all 'soy boy' on me.
My brother likes the guy and his daughter is firmly in the 'roastie' category so he has asked me to 'let him win' next time.
Some funny shit.

school his ass in battleship next time. the trick is to move your pieces around without being noticed

Reminder that the greatest female chess player in the world only ranks against the 50th best male player.
This. I have no problem with women getting into male hobbies, but they have to realize that if they want even a smidgen of competing with the male elites, they have to work like the male elites, autistic devotion every waking hour to their one passion.

Plenty of theory autists have no actual talent in chess. Play any remotely obscure opening and they'll be lost.

The problem is that this means they won't actually get into male hobbies on a large scale. Just one or two autistic bitches like in this case. Feminists don't like that because it reveals the lie of equality.

I don't blame the boy for not knowing the rules, someone needs to build a chess computer to keep track of that complicated shiet for them

>"OMG LIKE GIVE US THE FREEDOM TO DO WHATEVER WE WANT TO DO! WE AREN'T HERE TO SERVE MEN!"
>Gain freedom
>Immediately demand to be let in every male dominated sector of anything that you have no interest in, but you need male attention
>Do it worse than men, but get praised for it regardless

Women. They can't even enjoy themselves without men telling them what's enjoyable. How pathetic.

>tfw you can barely beat a level 1350 AI

>that second-to-last quote
Holy shit. I never thought of it that way but it makes so much sense.

At that point you can't even consider him a Jew at all

He's a JINO

Wasn't it his dad who was the Jew and his mother was a goy though? If we're arguing (((semantics))) then he wasn't really a Jew. Based Bobby is closer to David Cole than to Milo or Ben. The Jew DNA he was infected with is what led to him having so many mental health problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=M624T3PTggU

That's not even a soldering iron... That's a hot air pencil lmao

he was like a jewish mel gibson

You are talking about the religion of Judaism there with the mother being a jew to be Jewish. Tho that doesn't matter with pol since one drop of Jewish blood and you are considered a Jew.

>playing chess

lol scrub

youtube.com/watch?v=0RHLtx9r2LA

I think Sup Forums thoroughly eviscerated the topic. In particular see