How do I become cool like Mr Kaji...

how do I become cool like Mr Kaji, so cool that even if I had no more than a stub of a beard I'd still be the coolest guy around?

watermelons son

kaji would be cool even without growing watermelons

I am going to grow a watermelon one of these days like Kaji.

just accept that you're a virgin beta

you will never be cool

the sooner you accept fate the sooner you will be happy

Not by reposting, faggot.

be reborn with a better jawline and hair

Kirito is cooler sempai

>you're a virgin beta
I'm not any of those tho
how do I become cool like Mr Kaji, so cool that even if I had no more than a stub of a beard I'd still be the coolest guy around?
well fuck me then

go fuck yourself

Grow your greasy hair out and put it in a ponytail. Also you don't need a beard to be cool. I have one and I shave it off because it makes me look like charles manson as opposed to the nerdy faggot I am without it.

Surround yourself with mentally unstable children and pawns for a government death cult

>Grow your greasy hair out and put it in a ponytail.
used to, kept a ponytail sometimes, didn't look much good on me, I have a rounder head than Kaji
>Surround yourself with mentally unstable children
>implying a teacher in an elementary school for kids with special needs could be this cool
>pawns for a government death cult
I thought seele weren't a government organization

He wanted to be
>the coolest guy around
so he just has to surround himself with losers and Misato to achieve this

achieve melon

Kaji was the coolest guy around even around Gendo, that's being p cool

In order to learn to be that cool, you need watermelons. It won't happen otherwise.

>watermelons
you all are not getting it
Kaji's hobby of growing watermelons was so peculiar because in their 2015 pretty much nobody used to cultivate vegetables, it was anachronistic
one would need an equally anachronistic (by today's standards) hobby to be cool like Kaji and his watermelons, gardening isn't enough

>rounder head
In other words you're most likely a tiny dude, right? No height, no game. Only shotas can afford it.

I'm 183cm, it's obviously not a matter of height if I'm not as cool as Kaji yet

gendo is cooler

So you're just fat?

How, why
No, I work out even, my face just has features less sharp than Kaji's
appearance isn't that much of a problem tho, while being good looking enough helped he would have been cool even if he was ugly, I'm asking for advice on how to become cool like that

"coolest guy around"
first off start by not worrying about the `guys around', and go from there.

Become anime my man