VEGAS SHOOTING: MOST OF THOSE KILLED DIED FROM A SINGLE GUNSHOT WOUND

Most of those killed died from a single gunshot wound

Four victims sustained multiple gunshot wounds.

Twenty-one people were shot in the head,

36 died with chest and back wounds, one died of a gunshot to the leg

none of the victims killed was trampled to death

nypost.com/2017/12/22/coroner-releases-grim-report-on-vegas-massacre/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Wew.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox5vegas.com/story/37123061/coroner-releases-all-58-1-october-victims-cause-of-death
youtube.com/watch?v=3PAHu-5-aUM
imgur.com/a/DTeK7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hmmm.

>Bump fire "auto"
>Gorillion miles away
>Hit anyone twice

>gets shot in leg
>dies

What a pussy.

Kek

You can die from getting shot in the leg?

Was it a lethal injection shot at the hospital?

This. It's like firing birdshot into a flock of geese a hundred yards away.

How would he have killed 58 people AFTER shooting himself in the head? What a dumb article

There are about a half a dozen major arteries and veins in each leg.

>21 headshots
aimbotting

stephen paddock would own chris kyle at the firing range

99% of gunshot wounds are not lethal. And everyone who got shot died? This Vegas shooting shit is fucking FAKE AS FUCK.

Side note - Bump fire blows dude. It stove pipes (overheats) the barrel almost immediately.

Stop believing the government LIES

Here's a detailed list of how each person died:

fox5vegas.com/story/37123061/coroner-releases-all-58-1-october-victims-cause-of-death

>Bump fire "auto"
source? all I hear is an m240

Yeah if you hit an artery and the bleeding isn't stopped immediately. If you're hit too high up to tourniquet you're pretty much fucked unless there's someone nearby who knows what they're doing and has something to clamp it with. If you're hit low enough to tourniquet and get in in place before you black out then you might lose a leg if it takes too long to get it fixed.

Holy fuck youre stupid. There is ONE major artery in that runs down your inner thigh.

Merc yourself

Reading comprehension

Your average gunshot wound isn't from a rifle.

Thanks senpai

Hey bro let me borrow your inner thigh area for a sec

What the fuck happened to 400 people died??

A lot of them died from being shot in the head, chest, and / or back. Few legs and arms.

21 head shots with spray and pray.

99% of gunshot wounds are from handguns

I don't see your point at all. When you are spraying a crowd many people will be hit few times.

>not getting your headshots COMPED

A 99mm pistol has a larger bullet (by weight, otherwise known as "grains") than a AR-15 round you fucking SHIT FOR BRAINS

Bullet must have hit an artery, and they bled to death. Which could have been prevented by a simple, made from scratch, tourniquet. People are stupid sometimes.

I know it's gonna sound like I'm playing devil's advocate but if you're firing down into a crowd, there's a lot of heads right in the way.

300 people were shot

>outing yourself as an actual retard this quickly
Bullet weight is one of the least important factors affecting probability of death in this situation, brainlet

so? its coming out of a piddly little barrel with less inches of rifling than your mommas dick

We've officially entered magic bullet territory.

>99mm
>shit for brains

>Side note - Bump fire blows dude. It stove pipes (overheats) the barrel almost immediately.

Pic related is what people mean when they say "stove pipe" user.

My head weights even more. Why aren't you dead when I headbutt you?

I'm in Vegas right now and just saw this slot machine. What the fuck?

Jesus Christ, a 99mm pistol would blow someone and anyone near them into pieces.

Most crimes are committed with handguns, that user is correct, the average GSW is NOT a rifle wound.
I saw a study once that found that 6 out of 7 victims survive handgun wounds, even if they were shot multiple times.

youtube.com/watch?v=3PAHu-5-aUM

Heads aren't too hard to hit in this situation.

What hotel are you staying at?

Of all the horseshit in this world, that slot machine is what bothers you?

It was never 400 died. 300 something were shot, 50 something killed.

>99mm
>larger
You think?

Caliber is probably the least important when talking wounding capability. What really matters is how fast that bullet was travelling, and if its frangible or its good at holding its weight (ie penetration). A large wound cavity with no exit indicates a highly frangible bullet (hollowpoint), while a more narrow wound cavity with an exit (fmj) indicates a bullet with greater weight retention and energy.

Most handguns are like sticking a knife in your hand. An assault rifle is like sticking your hand in blender.

There's a pressure point in the groin area to stop leg bleeding below it. I doubt it's effectiveness for a shredded femoral intuitively but I've seen it in multiple sources on first aid.

Probably worth a shot (teehee) if it's the only option. You have a couple minutes at best to get it fixed. It's pretty much a garden hose that sprays blood. If you called 9/11 and reported a gun shot wound, hung up, and shot yourself in the artery at the moment they dispatched the ambulance you would most likely be dead before they arrived.

Just guess.

When the "security guard" who was the first person on scene disappears for 3 weeks to Mexico, then returns to the US only to appear on an this dyke CIA cunts show for his only interview, yes it bothers me slightly

He's being retarded on purpose, the idea is to lower the convo to nigger levels

>implying the founding fathers didn't have privately owned cannons in mind when drafting the 2nd amendment

>victims of mass shooting died from gunshot wounds
WOOOOOOOOOW

.223 with hunting ammo will kill you with a single torso hit.

Lead fragments fuck your insides up bad.

ah I see what you mean. Yeah the whole thing is shady as fuck, MGM has been controlling the whole narrative since zero hour

>58 people dead and 546 injured

Sounds like NATO to me

Whats the latest on the "missing and endangered" police officer from press conference, that went missing yesterday morning? Did they find him or his body?

If you get the artery in the groin/thigh cut your done

>never heard of the femoral artery

The puppet knows the truth.

There is no place on the human body where you can get shot with any caliber and expect a 100% survival rate.

this is true

t. conceal carry a 99mm pistol every day

Nobody died at all. False flag.

>99mm pistol
Shits bigger than 88mm on tiger tanks

you can't hear the type of gun being fired from a cell phone video taken almost a mile away. your intellectual dishonesty is just as bad, if no worse, than the shills you claim exists. be realistic with realistic evidence.

Quid Corpus Callosum

The FBI disappears bodies because without a corpse no charges can be brought. It's just a missing person

well it was initially hypothesized that some may have died from trampling but this is news because it confirms every fatality was due to a gunshot

Two bullets of different weight at the same speed will do different amounts of damage. Therefore weight is important you nigger.

couldn't find a 99mm pistol, but please accept this 100mm pistol

I can believe all sorts of BS, but this:
>none of the victims killed was trampled to death
no. I don't. I can't. Makes no sense at all.

the runway shooters theory makes more sense now. This was all just a botched arms deal gone wrong, notice the alphabet soup agencies have buried this shit a long with the NVPD reputation

That'll kill an emu.

tip of the dink

Here's the truth. imgur.com/a/DTeK7

it was an outdoor concert
people could run in any direction if they wanted to

On garden hoses, something like half your muscle mass is in your legs, so you naturally have loads of blood flowing about, particularly if you do anything but lie down.

damn it

THERE'S NOTHING LIKE THE RUSH OF HUNTING PEOPLE DOWN AND KILLING THEM
I MEAN MY HEART'S BEATING
MY HEART'S BEATING
MY HANDS ARE SHAKING
MY HANDS ARE SHAKING

BUT I'M STILL SHOOTING
I'M STILL GETTING HEADSHOTS JUST LIKE

what about your toe nail

He was using a sighted in scope and picking his targets. This isnt surprising

EAR LOBE MOTHER FUCKER, EAR FUCKING LOBE

Shot to the leg gives you a triage card red, as in need of immediate attention which means unless you strap a belt and make a quick bleeding stopper with a mag or some other object you'll die in about 15-30 minutes.
If you'll lose one eye i'd say it is a green case, meaning you're all fine. Arm shot i'd give you a yellow depending where and how you got shot. And of course where you get shot to your leg depends much on that, if you get hit to some certain spots to legs or arms, you're in deep shit. Also bullet which you get shot with affects quite a lot 7.62x39mm and you'll have a huge fucking crater in your body, you'll go into a shock and die a quick death.

>the average GSW is NOT a rifle wound.
>I saw a study once that found that 6 out of 7 victims survive handgun wounds, even if they were shot multiple times.
Relevant Brazil video:

That's why the "hero" was on her show. The machine was introduced a couple days before the shooting. Damage control.

People panic.
People, who panic, want to get the fuck away asap
They fear for their lives, get away no matter the cost. They don't care about anyone but themselves.
1 single person falls
People will walk over that person
Person will die.

It's not like anyone is said to have been shooting at them.

No, you wouldn't say
>Oh Ma'am
>lifts fedora
>I saw you fall down
>Can I help you up?
>Yeah, we got time. Nothing to worry about.

And then there were how many 500+ injured people. Everyone tip-toed around them. Sure.

And santa is real.

yea we should really be more surprised he missed so many times, amirite, fellow retards?

>none of the victims killed was trampled to death
That's because it was white people

Did he died?

No head left, Did he die? Of course he did you bong

100mm is a meme caliber
t. >He was using a sighted in scope
You are a fucking retard that has never fired a bumpstock or full auto weapon.

Arterial blood loss. Shattered bones+ fragments , blood clot in pre op etc..

No worries, he called an ambulance and he's recovering right now. The doctors say he'll be back to his job as a theoretical physicist at Brazilian NASA any day now!

BAN ALL ASSAULT BULLETS

>This Vegas shooting shit is fucking FAKE AS FUCK
Absolutely.

The whole government narrative is as fake as their fictional character "Stephen Paddock."

>Did he died?

Flesh wound. It was nothing.

kill yourself retard

This is not correct. According to basic principles of physics he faster bullet will have more force, yes. But what matters is how much force and therefore damage is actually applied to the body of the target. A FMJ 9mm has extremely high penetration, and while faster than many rounds, it flies through a person and therefore doesn't apply all its force, making it a highly survivable round. This is why a hollow point wound, while much slower, is more devastating. It fans out on contact, creating more "drag" and thereby transferring almost all of its force directly into the target's body. That is why hollow point entry wounds are the size of the round, but exit wounds are the size of a dinner plate.

7.62 and 5.56 FMJ rounds are fast and penetrate, but tumble and "splash", respectively, applying far more force and shredding more flesh than a pistol round even though much smaller. This is a function of a pointed bullet and having greater rate of rotation from a longer barrel with more distance to slide over barrel rifling.

Proceed from there.

>Jennifer Parks, 36, a kindergarten teacher from Palmdale, California, died from multiple gunshot wounds to the head.
This was completely random automatic gunfire vaguely pointed at a crowd, without any aiming, did I get this right? So how does it makes a slick of sense that a single person receives SEVERAL headshots? But let's imagine for a second that the shooter is using an aimbot. It still wouldn't happen. If they are trying to kill as many people as possible in a crowd then there's no reason to shoot the same persons several times in the head. Complete waste. So really it doesn't work both way, it doesn't make sense regardless of whether it is intentional or unintentional. What really happened here? Did they receive one grazing one to the ear lobe during the attack and then several point blank gunshots to the head by CIA niggers at the hospital?

You understand that your femoral artery can bleed you out in 90 seconds, right?
Good luck having someone around that can make a proper tourniquet.

>This is a function of a pointed bullet and having greater rate of rotation from a longer barrel with more distance to slide over barrel rifling.
You should have stopped at "pointed bullet". Rotation has nothing to do with upsetting in tissue, it's all about the center of mass being to the rear of the bullet, causing it to tumble end-over-end when it enters a high-drag medium like flesh