Be me

>be me
>vaguely know about the Vietnam war
>Watch Ken Burns and Lynn Novak The Vietnam War documentary
>watch all 10 episodes
>do some additional researching and studying
>realize Amerikeks could have won the war instead of embarrassingly quitting
>realize liberals were massive 5th columnists and played a major role in the defeat
>realize south Vietnam would still exist today if amerimutts actually kept the promises

When do you take the Vietnam War redpill? Also I know the Vietnam war could have completely been avoided but the US committed and you can simply uncommit like a coward. Shame on you amerimutts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GQotKoEBjyk
youtube.com/watch?v=_F809jKdD-E
youtube.com/watch?v=InRDF_0lfHk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_AC-130#Vietnam_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nixon literally stalled peace talks between the north and the south in order to get the vote for his term based on the continuous conflict

Free caly!

the Vietnam War was the last real war we fought, and the first in a long line of political wars, you could see the prototype for this in the Spanish War that actually ended extremely successfully

after Vietnam our special forces and intelligence agencies conducted numerous operations in Latin America and Africa & the Middle East to exert power, but none were real wars, even the wars in Iraq and our current war in Afghanistan could be seen as policing and occupying operations as their isn't a real 'goal'

>mfw the next Korean War will be Vietnam 2.0: Peninsular Edition

North Vietnam winning was a good thing, if it was a stalemate we'd just have another North Korea

tbqh I doubt Viets are autistic enough to go full blown NatSoc military dictatorship like Koreans are

I hate how American GI's potray themselves as victims tho. Vietnamese literally fought a 30 year war against everyone and beat them all. US fought an illegal war of aggression with no allies bar the retarded aussies and all I see is boomers online saying
>muh saigon 5th infantry we were boys we didn't know what we were doing

Typical fucking muricans. Same way they steal credit for D-Day!!

What do you have against Vietnam? They're the most capitalistic country you can get. My electronics are sold to me by America, but they're made by Vietnamese.

It was those exact same college liberals that ruined rhodesia/south africa too if you think about it.

>beat them all
kek

THRead theme

youtube.com/itaintme

>>realize south Vietnam would still exist today if amerimutts actually kept the promises

not only could south Vietnam still exist today, but it would have also won the conflict with the north and eventually reclaim the whole country.

See west/east Germany :)

You militarily withdrews. The South Vietnamese nation feel, loyalists were purged sent to reeducation camps, you prisioners weren't returned till the 70's. Laos and Vietnam feel to the commies.

American arrogance and hubris. You've never won a significant war without European allies and you act like hot shit.

I glad you enjoyed it too OP. Gave me the feels and made me angry at times. We could have another US baby like South Korea if we handled it right. Fucking media... desu i think we shouldn't have been there but you're right, no half measures. I think Soviet Russia would've fallen all the same even if South Korea started as Communist from the get go of the French leaving. Plenty of leafs volunteered too, but 40k Americans deserted to your maple syrup land.

I hope the North wins. They deserve it for their heroic bands. youtube.com/watch?v=GQotKoEBjyk

We could have won, but why? The South Vietnamese were not invested in the conflict at all. At least in Korea, the South Koreans actually fought. The South Vietnamese didn't do shit, and sometimes actively sabotaged things. What would victory have looked like anyway?

Feels bad to be backstabbed by leftists within your own population, huh?

We beat the shit out of Spain by ourselves.

>As is Anglo tradition.

hahaha your flag tho
We won every major engagement, with a 10:1 kill ratio. US fought with it's hands tied behind it's back not being able to engage in Laos and Cambodia. Sure we had better fire power and shouldn't have been there supporting a corrupt Saigon gov.
The US public didn't have the stomach for the war, end of story.

WE LOST BECAUSE OF THE TRAITOR JOHN MCCAIN WHO GAVE UP INFORMATION TO HIS CAPTORS THAT GOT HUNDREDS OF AMERICAN PILOTS SHOT DOWN. HE MUST FUCKING HANG

The Eternal Leftist is really the most dangerous thing to a prosperous country. Many such cases!

Fuck spookies are so badass. BRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

youtube.com/watch?v=_F809jKdD-E
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>You militarily withdrews.
Yeah, after literally winning the war. Paris Peace Accords. Kill yourself you globalist faggot.

NIGGER

We do have a pretty good record against spics - don't forget Mexico.

next are you going to say we won the War of 1812?

No, it was a draw

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
KACHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
KACCCCCHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

And for the past 40 years, the cowardly leftist traitors who caused the loss took over academia, government, and the media. They used our freedom to turn us into a communist hellhole. Speed bump Trump is only slowing them down a little.

Well, whats even more depressing is the fact that we didn't need to be involved in the first place if De Gaulle hadn't demanded US Support after their failures in Indochina in order to keep France in integrated command in NATO.

Even Ho Chi Minh had no special emnity towards the US- in fact, he hated the Chinese and USSR; after all, we had helped him drive the Japanese from Vietnam with the support we gave to the Vietminh. In hindsight, all Ho Chi Minh wanted was a unified, free Vietnamese state. Unfortunately, Johnson, being the bastard that he was, thought there was no such thing as a "good commie."

Whats even dumber is that the French left anyway, leaving the steaming hot afterbirth of what was essentially a colonial police action in our laps.

Not really

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Who cares? American revolutionaries lost more men than the British but who won in the end? I don't really give a shit. Its when I see some punk ass old guy crying with some cheesy music talking about "charlie" it pisses me off.

Like do you know what the US airforce did to those people? Agent Orange, the massacres the black ops committed in those little villages? Fuck off with your little pissy war story.

Most the soldiers that served were degenerate junkie hippies

USA would of went broke if they didnt pull out, the viet would of fought you forever. USA already lost the war at home.

Like was the 105mm cannon REALLY necessary or were they just at the point where everyone was like "yeah fuck it"

>thought there was no such thing as a "good commie."
There isn't. The north vietnamese killed hundreds of thousands of south vietnamese. The US should have stayed and defended them.

BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

The US won every major confrontation with an enormously positive casualty ratio. They had more than enough resources to continue for far longer than the north vietnamese could have lasted. The only reason for withdrawal was domestic politics. And because of this choice, half a million civilians were killed by the communists.

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

post viet hooker braps

Fuck off gook and eat your agent orange. Vietnam was just a way to test new weapons systems and retire old equipment, no one cares about you dog eating fucks, tell you grandma to stitch tyrones nikes better next time
youtube.com/watch?v=InRDF_0lfHk

Masturbate to the Puff pics instead. Does this high-capacity freedom dispenser NOT make you hard as fucking diamonds?

So many young GI's experienced the joys of waifus for the first time.

Fuckin moneyshot right here

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

100% the same shit the left does today, reduce a complicated subject to screaming a talking point at the opposition and flinging insults if they disagree

I prefer the silent hiss off DDT

Fuck im gunna go jack off to the thought of burning chink corpses getting riddled by 20mm Vulcan gatling guns

Plus shit like this
>Most the soldiers that served were degenerate junkie hippies
The eternal effort to get back at dad by being a whiny little bitch shrieking at anything that gives off an air of strength and honor and self confidence, doesn't matter if it's the troops or Western civilization or men in general, just alternating between being as obnoxiously provocative as possible and then falling on the floor kicking and screaming and bawling when you get called out on it.

>chink corpses getting riddled by 20mm Vulcan gatling guns
while that would be fun, I have bigger aspirations

all of this is pretty common knowledge senpai amerimutts just went 'it was just a prank bro we're going home' mid-war basically nullifying all their achievements there

You mean agent orange? DDT was a pesticide.

Fuckin saved that bucket of sunshine

If it went on for abit longer we mightve

it never stops!

have another nuke, God knows the chinks and gooks need a dozen

>muh leftists meme

Vietnam went to the commies because literally no one but a few corrupt officials wanted us there. South Vietnam was a meme, and at best we would have created another Iraq. All we ended up accomplishing is breaking the spirits of an entire generation of men and committing a whole lot of murder.

You must be 18 to post here. Trumpfags and fag flags have ruined this urinal of a website.

You answered your own question you dumb faggot. Libs ruined the whole thing

>the US committed and you can simply uncommit like a coward. Shame on you amerimutts.

Same thing happened with Iraq II

>Americans capture sicily
>Americans dump countless tons of guns on yuropoors
>Americans take heaviest defended beach
>Americans take Paris
>Americans cross the rhine
>Americans take out Japan
>Eurofags still think they mattered in WW2
Daily reminder that slav """human""" wave attacks were the only reason they made it to Berlin. Not enough were killed unfortunately.

My uncle fought in Vietnam. The troops were ready to win. They would have won. Goddamned politicians, public opinion, and hippies lost us that pointless war at the cost of 60,000 American men.

I fought in Iraq, and the same thing happened. We promised the Iraqis freedom from oppression, we promised them we would stay and protect them. They welcomed us with praises and open arms. Then we abandoned them to be beheaded by the caliphate. I still remember their faces when we told them Obama was pulling us out. They were so heartbroken, it makes my soul hurt.

If you want to take an even bigger redpill, realize that the Soviet Union is alive and well, and they won the cold war. Read up on ideological subversion. A good place to start is Yuri Bezmenov. See how deep the rabbit hole goes OP.

>sicily
>crossing the rhine
My grandfather jumped into both those fights.

>committing a whole lot of murder
jew please, commies are not people, neither are mudslimes, how come I wasn't charged with murder after personally wasting 3 kebob in afgan? oh right, they are are not people and pic related

What the hell are you talking about? The South Vietnamese soldiers fought like hell during the war. They lost because we cut aid, and they were restricted to rationing ammo (think 80 bullets a month per soldier). And what the hell would they gain by actively sabotaging things? A better spot in reeducation camp? A nicer grave when the Commies seized power? We fucked the government up by rigging the election to put Diem in power, then fucked it further by killing Diem, then fucked it even harder by refusing to help them when the Commies invaded.

>We fucked the government up by rigging the election to put Diem in power

As opposed to what? Bao Dai was a corrupt douchebag who cared only for fucking his French mistress.

I need to bury my face in those milkshakes

Post more

BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Looks like she buries her face in milkshakes quite often. Look at that gut!

And the most awesome thing about fucking Warthogs is how they were made. You just know some engineer got high as fuck and came up with the GAU-8. It had literally no practical purpose.

Guy took a step back and was like "holy fuck that things awesome. 100 rounds a second is gloriously unnecessary. I think I should put a plane on it."

His engineer buddies were prolly like "you mean put it on a plane?" and he was "like naw you fucking cunts I'm going to put a PLANE on the GUN." The plane is an accessory to this fucking badass gatling gun.

BBBBBBBRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

It was designed to kill tanks, nimrod.

Unfortunately they had to choke the RPM back because it would stall the engines out from the recoil, which is nuts in itself.

FWWWWWWOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The pilot sits in a titanium bathtub to protect from AA fire. It is basically a tank that can fly.

There are explosive charges placed around the plane so that if say the left stabilizer gets blown off my enemy fire the pilot simply blows off the right one and it kind of evens out.

The GAU-8 Avenger is a 30mm gatling gun capable of firing 6000+ RPM. As stated before this had to be choked back to just under 4000 to keep the recoil from stalling the engines out. It fires depleted uranium armor-piercing tracers.

FFFFFFFFFFWWWWWOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

FFFFFWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSH

IT AINT ME

BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I'll leave you with a NSFW for your personal pleasure. Fuck she's so gorgeous. Rumor has it that an unmanned Warthog II is in the making.

you lost
>quitting
Installing puppet leaders in the south, promising the world then pulling the rug out from their feet when they needed you the most.
cowards and a complete defeat

AC-130 was not in Vietnam user, but AC-47 here was. Please be historically accurate here. Can't stand when people don't do their research and butcher the past.

>The AC-130 gunship first arrived in South Vietnam on 21 September 1967 under the Gunship II program and began combat operations over Laos and South Vietnam that year. In June 1968, AC-130s were deployed to Tan Son Nhut AB near Saigon for support against the Tet Offensive.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_AC-130#Vietnam_War
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

FFFFFWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>be vietnam
>get colonized by french
>gets divided
>ww2 sees the occupation of japan
>famines
>Ho Chi Minh commie comes knocking
>French given Vietnam after abdicating it during the war
>war breaks out, french gets asses handed to them, try to do puppet state in south vietnam
>America steps into play incrementally and uses the gulf of tonkin to go into direct war
>Loses to Viet Cong insurgence

You guys put the blinders to the fact that vietnam was almost unanimously favoring the communist there. America didn't want democracy in vietnam, they wanted a vassal to western interest. Fucking boohoo, we lost a war to a bunch of commie forest people.

>Royal navy landed the troops
>Royal Navy captured Enigma
>Royal navy defeated the U-boat menace
>RAF brought fire and fury to German heartlands

US have told every conceivable story from their perspective from WW2. They even told the black perspective and 99% of blacks only unloaded heavy shit from boats and menial labour.

Where's the Battle of Stalingrad or Leningrad or Moscow. Thats what really won WW2.

Yanks did fuck all compared to the the Russians. They made a lot useful shit but its completely overblown

BBBBBRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT ME BABY

On the bright side, we have the ultimate evidence for the importance of the second amendment
>There's no point in fighting the mighty American government!
>Give your AR-15 over before the government kills you!
>B-but the tunnel dwelling jungle people with AK's didn't win the war because they had a bad KDR.

Ohai many sorries is this the designated boomer circlejerk thread?

There's a reason ak47s are being used today and will be used for the next 50 years while the M16 will be made into rusty tin cans and nails and shit

Americans have the German in them. They over engineer shit