Were they gay?

Were they gay?

It's not gay if one of them is cute.

Nah they were simply really good friends

>Make gay ship to bait fujos, except one of the two guys is totally 100% straight from start to finish
>They kill him off instead of the annoying fuckboy
Nice "writing" you've got there, Gundam.

Well killing the gay mechanic kid was harder to justify than killing the MS pilot

Only Yamagi is gay

Are you retarded? Maybe Yamagi was gay, but Shino was 100% straight.

Press F to pay respects.

>Shino
>Not a bibro willing to partake in delicious boypussy

Not according to the VA or the show.

Poor Yamagi, he had to pick the straightest dude in the whole series to crush on.

Didn't stop tomino.

I don't get why people said it. I bet he would have worse chance with Eugene.

Everything points at Shino being willing to reciprocate, even without the staff commentary.

I've seen one side homo in my life in a lot of anime, this didn't look like one.

>I've seen one side homo in my life in a lot of anime
I've seen a lot of* err

No

Doesn't matter what they were, they are rats.

It was Okada pulling the "feminine boy has unrequited gay love for masculine superior, this goes tragically unresolved", in other words the exact same card she pulled with Oscar and Zenigata. Very predictable from such a hack.

I stopped watching after episode 39 because IBO is too boring, badly written, and badly animated with a detestable soundtrack. They really needed to have action every single episode and that was the downfall of Try and Age and this will be remembered as a worse stain on gundam's record than even G-Saviour.

actually they were secret long lost brothers, that's what he meant by shino not knowing his feelings

the gay has been confirmed

It was the director Nagai, not Okada who was responsible for Yamagi and Shino shit though

Eugene is pretty desperate for love and a huge cuck so I think he'd reciprocate despite his fronting. Regardless of that, Shino is opportunistic in a sexual way, Yamagi is pretty, and he clearly cares for him, so I think it's obvious that he would have been up for experimentation at the least.

Also he said "lets drink alone all night" and that's what he suggested Akihiro do with Lafter, so...

Is this pairing popular or what?