Kuzu no Honkai

Did I grow up in the wrong generation? Girls in my highschool were nothing like this. I feel as if I've missed out. Why does anime always make me feel bad?

It's because you had no friends.

They weren' t dumb?

They were, you just weren't aware of it.

You should probably keep in mind that 99% of stuff that happens in anime/manga doesn't happen in real life.

This, girls just don't notice people like you, OP.

wait, like what?

Horny? in love and seeking consolation?

Elaborate it for those of us who don't watch shit shows

What do you mean by "like this"? Having a sex life? I think you're probably just a nerd OP.

I watched anime through high school too, I just didn't reveal my power levels to anyone.

I wasn't a slob either, I dressed pretty well, styled my hair, exercised and studied. I was always B student but I put in work when it came down to it. I got girls just fine, especially considering I was in the gifted/advanced program.

Sluts like Hanabi have always existed, you just didn't notice they were there.

Great blog, subscribed!

Why are you here then you gay cuck?

>its another Kuzu no Honkai normalfags blogging thread

Fucking kill yourself you cancerous sack of shit.

Good point.
Catholic school. So your guess is as good as mine
I don't know. I wasn't really friends with a lot of the guys but we had some kind of pact where everyone shared any info they had on the chicks at our school. It got us in trouble more than once.
True...
This is also true...but in this anime they are just looking for validation. Figured any guy could do for that.
Yes, I went to a Catholic school. Most of the stories I heard of or things I saw only happened when they got drunk or high haha. Very few did anything horny like in this on their own.
Teens having sex. Or getting close to having sex, but just sex for the sake of sex. Not due to love or any other BS.
Huh? I didn't very well in school, it go me no where either the ladies.
I really looked man. We all did. We use sneak around at night with binoculars ha ha. Man we use to do some dumb shit just see a chick even half exposed.

The point is that the only reason weebs have such a shitty reputation is that they act autistic and like they're some anime MC that will get the girl in the end because of their redeeming qualities. Reality is that none of those said weebs have any redeeming qualities. They need to grow up and learn to hide their power levels and autism, not just blame it on people who aren't responsible. Only thing losers and weebs have to blame for having a shitty highschool experience is themselves.

>this whole post

Please fuck off and end your life.

You need to fuck off from Sup Forums.

Can't. Turns out I'm immortal.

Cuz I like it here. I'm still a completely average Sup Forumsnon, I have a MAL. The point is that all it takes to fit in in high school, and by extension, society, is reasonable expectations and restraint. Don't go parading your weeb power levels and guess what-- people won't treat you like a weeb! It's not that fucking hard you cucks.

> I'm still a completely average Sup Forumsnon, I have a MAL
>I have a MAL
>cucks

You are not the average Sup Forumsnon you are a cancerous normalfag outsider.

Why? Because I'm a functioning member of society that has social skills?

Because you want to blog about your fucking life on Sup Forums.

What's wrong with using MAL? I literally just use it to track shows. I have a life apart from what I watch in my free time, believe it or not.

Will this anime have nudity in Blu-ray release?

How am I blogging? All I wrote was a comprehensive example of my experience in high school. Besides, in the post you responded too, I never even talked about my life. Just how weebs blame their shortcomings on the Chad and Stacy archetypes when they should really blame their disillusions on themselves.

I truly miss the days of gorespammer, KoG, ASCII spam and just good old fashion sagebombing.

>How am I blogging?
>All I wrote was a comprehensive example of my experience in high school

Maybe. There's not been any light rays or shadows in the TV airings so far, if that's what you mean. There could be alternate angles or scenes with more nudity I guess, but there's not been any obvious censoring so far.