What does Sup Forums think of FET?

What does Sup Forums think of FET?

Field effect transistors? I think they're pretty neat.

sure are, but i meant flat earth theory

I love fucking elephant trunks

It's fucking retarded, just like communism.

The earth is flat, just look at it

Communism is actually the ultimate politcal model if executed correctly. Your blanket claim of it being retarded shows you do not understand it at all.

this.

how does the sun thing even make sense if the whole earth is really flat?

Its a fucking psy-ops by CIA or similar entity, to discredit so called "conspiracy theories".

Sage every field.

The fact that I can jump into the air disproves gravity. By disproving gravity, we can show that the earth is indeed flat.

another example of why people will be replaced by machines

i know right? flat earthers literally think this gif would work if the earth was flat. for this shit to work it would at least have to be dome shape.

Communism without automation gives you results similar to those of the USSR or the DPRK. Mass starvation and shit-tier military parades of midgets with AKs, due to malnutrition.

It could only work well (for a time) if everything was automated by machines, but then who builds and repairs the machines? When the machines are handing things out for free, how do you ensure equal distribution? Law enforcement needs an incentive. And how will new products be create when there's no incentive for innovation. You'll end up with a bunch of bickering, fat, godless retards that breed like rabbits, which will cause a famine that kills all or most of them.

You have a feeble understanding politics, economics, and the nature of humans.

exactly, if executed correctly. the fact is that a working communism state is an utopia

obvious psyop used to try and discredit real dissent

the fact that you're pushing this shit here means A you're a shill B this place is onto something because you desperately want to be able to point back here and say "don't believe them, they have threads about flat earth, aren't they crazy?"

anyone discussing flat earth, for or against, is a shill (90%) or a very stupid person (10%)

>Communism without automation
shits getting automated nigger
>but then who builds and repairs the machines?
the state, ofc. you know, like how they provide water and electricity(in real countries at least)

YES! SAGE EVERY FIELD.
THERE ARE NO HUMAN BEINGS WHO BELIEVE IM FET.

No dude,you miss the point completely, the fact that you came to this conclusion means you are crazy and delusional.
I'm just some dude shitposting, and yes real people believe this and it astounds me.

>either shill or stupid.

Nice absolutes faggot.

the people who struggle with flat eath are those who believe mathematics are god, and science is a religion. Theres no shortage of scifi arguments used to support the status quo, regardless if theres evidence or expirement o prove their statements.

other than that Globe tard just ad hominem and try to end the conversation.

as for the cia psyop argument, theres no evidence of this as flat earthers have existed for thousands of years.

also the cia is a government agency like nasa so what do the have to gain by discrediting their own propaganda?

bunch of fucking retards