Little Witch Academia

Who's the COOLEST Little Witch Academia?

Other urls found in this thread:

sakugabooru.com/post/show/24424
sakugabooru.com/post/show/4709
sakugabooru.com/post/show/21227
sakugabooru.com/post/show/8141
sakugabooru.com/post/show/7627
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61752843
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which Sucy is this?

Trigger panel at Genericon:
>"Imaishi likes to write villains who impose laws, and heroes who value freedom."
>Q: You have Trigger Girls, but what about Trigger Boys? A: They'd all look like The Hulk. It would be three Dwayne Johnsons.
>"At Trigger, if you have an opinion, even if you're just an animator, we will accept that. We got that from Anno."
>The architectural style of Little Witch Academia comes from Yoshinari, who has a huge set of references he pulls from.

Sucy Futa Futaman Baby

the Sucy who loves the ladies

The Sucy who takes after her father.

Has it been officially confirmed that Sucy is only half-human? It seems like an odd detail to not have come up in the episode we just had.

I want to live in a village designed by Yoshinari.

this is such a shame
I wish there was a way to clone him 20 times and see an anime made entirely by him

>Amanda finally comes home

>Q: You have Trigger Girls, but what about Trigger Boys? A: They'd all look like The Hulk. It would be three Dwayne Johnsons.
So Trigger-san, Gamagoori and Violence? No complaints here.

I wonder if Tattun got stalked, drugged and raped by that user.

I want to be in a sensual meaningful relationship with Amanda

>Imaishi likes to write villains who impose laws, and heroes who value freedom
highschool amateur writers have that same kind of philosophy

>You will never see Constanze repeatedly refer to Amanda as "mommy"
>You will never see Amanda act like it's nothing out of the ordinary

I think Conz is closer to jas.

tattun is a pretty man, and he is a pervert so he probably deserves it

>You will never see Amanda secretly cry because she can never be Constanze's real mother.

I want succy to suck down my farts

Post rare Sucys.

no

>If I ever see you talking to Constanze again, I'm gonna stomp your shit in. She's mine.

You're just mad because the RSC market is on the rise and you don't have any super rares yet.

>Its the only word Constanze has ever said, and even when she says it her voice is shaken, breathless and waining.
>Amanda can still hear her at long distances, and drop anything to rush to her side.

>tfw Diana spend most of her life trying to prove to Andrew that magic have some worth
>Akko gonna do it without even trying

maybe if younger diana had shown andrew back then the old witches dance

He did some amazing sequences though, and had animated many parts of the Garterbelt episode

He'll have his moment with LWA too.

>I'm gonna stomp your shit in
>mfw a malnourished 100lb 5'7 mick thinks she can handle a 6'3 220lb tard rage neckbeard like myself

Yoh is a hack anyway
I hope his brother gets more cuts though

>The architectural style of Little Witch Academia comes from Yoshinari, who has a huge set of references he pulls from.

Another reason to love this man.

>you will never meet Amanda in a bar and buy her enough drinks to get her drunk
>you will never lead a drunk Amanda to your house and have her fall asleep
>you will never dress Amanda in her catsuit, collar her, gag her, place a headset on her head to remove her hearing, separate those supple legs with a leg spreader and cuff her hands together to hang from the roof
>you will never wait for to wake up and watch as she panic when she realizes how she is completely immobile in the contraptions
>you will never place a VR visor on her eyes that is connected to a camera recording her, completing the sensory deprivation
>you will never watch her writhe and struggle, only to understand that she can't escape
>you will never tape a remote controlled vibrators on Amanda's body and abandon her to struggle with the restraints she can't escape while she is forced to watch through the visor as she orgasms endlessly and is mindbroken

Akko's outburst made Andrew remember what Diana was like when he meet her that summer when she was into Shiny Chariot.

God, I hope she shows up

He did that scene in episode 1 that got reused a lot, a scene in the middle of episode 6, he directed the Garterbelt episode, and he animated Chuck transforming and fighting in the last episode.

Koh is more of a hack if you ask me: far less productive, often animates effects that frankly look out of place, his fire looks more like a videogame simulation of fire than anything. when he does character work his decisions on what projects to contribute to seem to be a predicated by the fact he's a blatant lolicon

Well it's not surprising, Diana lost her yay, Akko has yay in abundance and magic requires yay

At least Koh isn't as spastic and retarded with his animation
The Chuck fight was a pain to look at

>At least Koh isn't as spastic and retarded with his animation

this is a joke right?

sakugabooru.com/post/show/24424

Is that Mama Manbavaran?

>Amanda getting drunk
She has left that kind of life now that she has to take care of Constanze.

>She magics you and your penis falls off

I mean look at this shit, koh is more over the top than his little brother

sakugabooru.com/post/show/4709

>ywn put barium in Akko's coffee every morning
>ywn watch as her neural system starts taking a toll
>swn become more and more dependant on you for everything as she starts losing her motor skills
>ywn embrace her as she falls into deeper and deeper depression and cries for days
>ywn see her lose her yay and get confined to a wheelchair, losing her dreams
>ywn load the 12 gauge as you give her the final dose
>ywn blow your head off after her breathing stops, her dead eyes gazing at her Shiny Chariot poster on the wall
Good feels

you could always pretend it happen since she's not real anyway, and blow your head off irl

surely akko is waiting in heaven

Do you think that Amanda forces Costanze to get drunk and then makes fun of her when she's tipsy to get words out of her?

This shit isn't nearly as hard to follow than what Yoh does all the time
Ge goes way overboard with the camera movement and changing perspectives
Just look at this shit sakugabooru.com/post/show/21227

>Spiral Eyes
>can make mechs
>small and overlooked
>blue hair and a red accessory

KIMI WA KIKOERU

>tfw nogunz
Eh

These fucked up stories are my favorites, the lobotomy Ursula is the best one though it'd fit Akko or Diana better

Dem fightin' words, faggot.

I'm surprised you didn't post the Nanoha gif
if we're talking about spastic animation

Why do Akkofags and Sucyfags like bullying and retardation so much?

do you think she gets phantom raspberries when thinking about amanda

like she feels phantom vibrations on her tummy

>final episode of cour one
>Andrew kills Ursula and is revealed to be a wizard

that scene is not even that bad plus he was trying to take quips from imaishi.

yoh yoshinari is way less of a spaz than fucking kou,

here's one of yohs scenes, it's way easier to follow.

sakugabooru.com/post/show/8141

that's pretty cool, shame it was a masami obari work

everytime i read his name i think of SULIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is suppose to be a kid's show, why do people think Akko will lose her yay and Ursula will die? Imashi isn't writing or directing this anime

what you're talking about that scene was animated by yoh,

it has all his timings and quips

Because if Trigger does something once in one show, apparently that's a Trigger "thing" and we should be expecting it in every show.

Like how Akko said "yay" a couple of times in the first few episodes, people quickly and retardedly assumed that's her "thing", despite her having never said it again for the past six episodes.

I miss bleach spin off about the kids when?

no, i'm talking about gowcaizer in general being masami's idea

he also directed the fatal fury motion picture anime

SULIAAAAAAAAAAAA

dRink somE Of mY tEa user!!

Ohh I misunderstood, my bad user.

also I wish yoh animated more fight scenes other than Micheal bay explosions that sprout like a flower because they're smooth as fuck.

sakugabooru.com/post/show/7627

Good tea is brewed with love, not with magic.

>people quickly and retardedly assumed that's her "thing"
No one did that. It's just a cute to way to say way, no pun intended. Besides, it sort of fits Akko even if it's not her "thing."

>REOYEN
wtf did he mean by this ???

I've got another one
>ywn murder Diana in a dark alley, fueled by repressed lust, impotent envious anger and unhealthy fixation
>ywn take her home and have necrophilic sex with her motionless body multiple times
>ywn watch the 10 second police report on the news the next day
>ywn start mummyfing her with wax as her flesh starts rotting away after a week
>ywn rethink what you've done over and over before sleep, knowing there's no turning back
>ywn watch her desperate teary parents beg whomever's holding her to release her, promising seven-digit sums for her return
>ywn, over time, create a shrine out of one of your rooms, filled with her photos, drawings and personal possessions
>ywn, one day, have an ephipany of what you've really done and the pain you've caused with your fetishistic degenerate behaviour
>ywn burry her doll-like body in an unmarked grave in the woods, proseeding to going back to your apartment and setting yourself on fire
This is fun

Eraser or Asenshi subs ?

Why is Diana so obsessed with selling her piss as a beverage?

They did, there were often posts asking why she had stopped saying yay.

I'm pretty sure no one will die and the show will have a happy ending.

>ywn misspell bury because you're smarter than the user you reply to
those feels

She has the dead anime mom hair.

if you're going to do this shit in every fucking thread at least contain it in a pastebin,

not everybody wants to read your shit fics

I-Is that an Indian Witch??

>mfw non-anglo writing this in 2AM
kill me

>regretting that you killed Diana
pleb

A-Are you four years late?

i remember a co-writer to a group story we were working on making one of my characters say "jumpin' jiminey!" and having him say it a lot no less, and i asked him about it, and he said "it's his thing" and we got into an argument about it before i got tired and let it slide

though when it came to it being my turn to write the script, i had him say "holy fucking shit" every other line as a joke and he got angry thinking i was making a serious attempt

just a funny thought that came to mind about anyone supposedly assuming akko's thing is her "yay" that she doesn't say every episode

aBout time you trRied my delicIous tea, user. we wouldn't want you Getting thirsty now.
thats better now. drink up, it is good for your Metabolism. Eat these cookies too.
thAts how its done. good worK user. now remember to complete the tasK yOu've been set.

I have been waiting this smile forever.

aye, hol up fo' a wobbly sec 'ere ya cant

What happens if I pump Sucy full of her own aphrodisiacs?

Just report it

It would be extremely painful.

Her half-aswang body rejects it and she begins start ejecting it through her body fluids.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61752843
>that title
i got a giggle despite how easily expected it was

Nothing, like how a scorpion is immune to its own venom.

You'r teeth are big.

Sucy looks so miserable.

Yup.