Who, in your opinion, is best Gundam?

Who, in your opinion, is best Gundam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vVs5RCXRKCU
youtube.com/watch?v=pXtVX8BjPkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is only one Gundam, and he is genki.

You are

I cannot be the only one who gets a eargasm when he says his name.

I like his name

SETSUNA F SEIEI

>slight smile
I want to protect that gundam-autist smile

Graham is best gundam

Best flag you mean.

No
youtube.com/watch?v=vVs5RCXRKCU

rip ;_;
youtube.com/watch?v=pXtVX8BjPkY

Mika is becoming one with Gundam

>there will never be another Setsuna
I'm so fed up with manlets

Is Gundam 00 one of the better entries in the series? I might pick it up once I'm done with SBY 2199.

Yes.

It's one of the better non-UC ones, yeah.
It's nothing fantastic though.

My personal favorite is G-Gundam but that has nothing to do with the main continuity. I just think it was a simple and well put together story with quirks that I liked.

If you want to lightly dip your toe into Gundam, it's decent enough and probably the only good AU there'll ever be.

Just don't watch anything beyond S1.

Amuro may have became one with the Nu Gundam after the Axis Shock, so I'll say Amuro is best Gundam.

Don't listen to him S2 is still fun if you're not a stuck-up twit and the movie introduces something new to the franchise.

Does every Gundam incarnation have a useless princess?

No.

>poormans Zeta
>worth watching
S2 should have been the plot used for the movie

Pic related.

>Is Gundam 00 one of the better entries in the series?
Yeah, no. If you really want to get into Gundam start from the beginning, is worth the ride.

I didn't knew she had such a big ass. Best girl though.

>S2 should have been the plot used for the movie
Why? The whole Star Trek thing it had going was the best part about it, not to mention the ayys were something they'd been hinting at since the first season.

Yes, especially season 1, its fucking great, and some of the best music in the entire series.

I'm so fucking fedup with 'BUT I DONT WANNA FIGHT, MUH PURITY, MUH INNOCENCE'
While Setsuna just shows up, gets the job fucking done without complaints and efficiency. That's the MC I want in Gundam. I don't care if he's gundam-tistic.

Fucking this

>Is Gundam 00 one of the better entries in the series?

00 is its own universe, so yes.

Iron Blooded Orphans is a close runner up in my best Gundam list

>Iron Blooded Orphans is a close runner up in my best Gundam list
What's it like having shit taste? IBO is literal trash.

His name is Soran Ibrahim

Being UC doesn't make a Gundam show good in fact some of the worst entries are UC:

>Zeta
>ZZ
>Victory
>08th MS Team
>Unicorn

Its definitely one of the best entries period. Up there with 0079 and Turn A for me.

>4 years ago Sup Forums absolutely hated this anime
>Now people are more accepting of it.
and now I"m happy we can finally discuss this anime because it's my favorite gundam series.

Thinking on your post, it makes me realize that Setsuna is an anti-Amuro in some senses. Amuro develops from a whiny autistic kid into a soldier while Setsuna develops from an autistic kid soldier into a fucking peace alien. I lost the thread of my thoughts halfway through, but it kind of makes sense.