WHO HERE GETTING SWOLE ?

How many of my homebois here getting swole for the fucking race war?
>2 years ago
>be me
>neckbearded neet
>with no life
>fucking failure
>no fucking gf
>parents think i might be a faggot
>no hope and athiest
>go on youtube like any other day
>somehow come up on a redheads are beautiful video
>it's a slideshow about how beautiful redheads are
>see a related video to the side
>it's titled " Redheads will become extinct in 50 years"
> eyes get wide opened
> be like wtf is this?
>video is about how redheads will become extinct due to race-mixing and white genocide
>i'm white so this fucking scares me
>begin my redpill journey down the fucking rabbit hole
> takes me about 2 months to arrive to the end of the journey
> Hitler was right
> i'm fucking raging at what (((they))) did to my people and are doing
> now everything around me makes sense
>start browing /pol
>knowing that there are other people like me gives me hope
>see videos of when the migrant invasions started to occur in 2015
> start getting pissed off and mad
> wake up each day with a chip on my shoulder
> Michael brown arc passes
> blm arc passes
> trump arc begins
> even more hope
> start seeing how antifa begin to beat up trump supporters
> see videos of niggers beating up whites
>realize that I have to get in shape
>start working out
> been working out for about 8 months now
> change body completely
> no longer look like a faggot
> got that swole body that's perfect for fighting
> actually grew facial hair
> stand up straight when I walk
> my dad is proud of me
> my mom is proud of me
> my sisters are proud of me
> parents are relieved that i'm not gay
> start talking to girls with more confidence
> they smile back at me and flirt
>feels good man

I just want to tell all of you that you can change your life and become a better person, all of this because NatSoc gave me the motivation and fury to get up each day and become a better white man.
I'm 20 now and i voted for Trump as did all of my family.

Anyone here have similar experiences and have you started to get /fit/ and leave the neet life behind?

oh yeah i forgot to put that i
> found Christ at the end of my journey

you sound like a total faggot and your family seems like a group of nitwit tools

Go to We are discussing important intellectual stuff here, and you have not even saw the red pill yet, nor swallow it. If you think that realizing the truth about Jews from YouTube videos is some kind of achievement, then leave and never return.

Ignore the haters, keep improving yourself, user.

Yeah, since I joined the military I have improved myself in every way possible.

I am now fit, strong, active duty and meet girls every now and then.

Go out there my brothers and start working for your body and your health. Become strong, both in muscle-size and in your mind.

I have great hope for all of our people because we ACTUALLY work out, eat healthy food and respects family and tradition.

Also met a really beautiful girl today at a local foodmart, she is ofc white but also she is fit,smart and have blue eyes like myself.

thanks brother, neckbeards will always hate on people who surpassed them both spiritually and psychically

congrats brah, hopefully Canadians wake up and purge that faggot trudeau and his neet followers.
Canada was known as the land of lumberjacks and mighty pioneers back then.
I have faith that Canada's sons and daughters will save her from the red and brown pest.

> get swole.
> bulk not strength
> limits flexibility.
> weight mean worse cardio

Soy boy punches Nazi, nazi goes down, can’t get up, out of breath and crying as faggots pummel. But swole.

Working out again.

Don't forget to eat your onions

>important intellectual stuff here
Kill yourself. Most of what Sup Forums shares about the Jews can be found on YouTube you utter moron.

> because believing pic related would beat me up in the streets

kek i just have to time your faggot ass , doesn't matter i you're faster than me, timing always beats speed.
And i doubt your soiboi punches would even feel like anything
why are you antifa delusional ?

I'm not a guy and I didn't have any of these issues. I just like working out and getting swole.

how'd you do it user ?

FUCKING CHECKED, KEK'D, COMP'D AND HEIL'D !!!!!

This is what is known as a "Shill"

i like a lil bit of fat user
i'm 6' and 200 pounds now
my body kinda has that bane look to it .
i like it like this because it's in the middle of being ripped and being bulked up
i have the speed but also the power to go along with it. the best of two world's.

20 is still young, if i can give you any advice it would be this:

do not buy into the degenerate and self destructive cultural norm of chasing pussy, do not bank on "having fun" before settling down

find a fit white girl and put babies in here, do not think you can fuck slags for 10 years then settle down with a young woman when you are 30.

Don't forget to eat your soy

a girl?
post tiddies or leave the premises

whats a good work out routine ?

> be me
> recreational exercise only
> way too much screen time
> try working out multiple times throughout life
> in high school my motivation was respect
> not an intrinsic motivator, didn't stick with it
> after graduating there was no longer a war against towelheads worth fighting in defense of my homeland, now it was just occupation forces
> no real war risk, no lift
> in college my motivation was destroying puss each weekend
> destroyed puss regardless, didn't stick with it
> college is sjw feminist red pilling experience
> finally settle down with trad qt
> she likes me how I am
> didn't need to worry about my body anymore
> feelsokiguess.gif
> trayvon, michael brown, blm chimpouts
> trump
> muh civic nationalism
> bernie is a literal commie and my former friends support him
> ciccariello-maher wishes for white genocide
> my former profs support him
> suddenly realizing they weren't just being crass all those years talking about muh white patriarchy
> remembering all the diversity indoctrination in high school
> start looking more at gun deaths since 2a is under attack
> nigs.xls
> looking at bell curves
> jogs the noggin
> realizing how blue pilled my entire life and social circles have been
> there's no one i can talk to about this
> speaking the 14 words would end my social life
> 88 precepts would end my social life
> naming the jew would basically be suicide
> realize that that there are others coming to the same problems but we have to hide our power level
> europe is cucked
> canada is cucked
> mexico invading
> china growing
> 56% meme starts to sting
> i look inward, i look backward
> ancestors were pioneers, warriors, crusaders
> they built this country
> this is my home
> i need to fight back
> the only way is self improvement
> hit the range, daily conceal carry
> hit the gym
> addicted to the lift
> feel great about my new hobby

To be honest, I'm not even interested in whitenat or natsoc but I need to be ready for anything may come

Just got motivation user
also the feeling of anger compels you to do thing's you wouldn't thought you had the balls to do
When you see your body changing you start getting more confidence and excited so you keep on going.
Also finding Christ gave me peace and a mission and purpose in life , which is to save my people and Christendom .

oh shit

I go around fucking up jewish girls with my potato bloodline, enjoy the seconds Abraham~

monday wed friday:
deadlift, bench, squat
5 sets of 8 reps at the highest weight you can take

tues thurs
work on cardio by swimming

No I mean workout routine.

>8 months
>bane look
>endless paragraphs of dramatic backstory

I`m cringing right now desu

i should say start at low weights and work on technique until you can start working up to your max weights to prevent injury

Already there brother. Best shape of my life and still have all my 2016 hillshit scenario gear in peak condition.

what about weekends ?

i'm not really interested in chasing pussy.
my mind is on helping my people and getting ready for whatever happens next
a lot of girls are starting to talk to me, but i can tell which ones want the dick and which ones are waifu-tier
i also have to figure out how to make money
i'm thinking in investing in real estate and buying apartments and property in the usa and Europe.
and no i will not invest in fucking bitcoin

You sound fucked up alright.

jealous of those digits user?

recovering, plus weekends are for going out and socializing and doing things that dont help you in the gym like drinking or getting shit sleep

I am glad you shaped up brother, spread the good message.

>This
It's so I can flank quicker. Put me in a forest and I'll wipe out a whole platoon.

I am.

GETTING READY TO FUCK UP SOME NAZI KEKS

I call it "the Fedor physique."

kek
well if you are a SOIBOI-TIER guy and you want to start working out
I'll say you can start by doing cardio and body weight exercises and start shadow boxing.
Buy heavyweight boxing bag and start throwing punches and kicks.
Look at youtube videos on boxing and kickboxing drills.
I started looking at how Fedor Emelianenko fights like and how Conor Mcgregor fights like.
I picked up a lot from them.
Also work out with good music which also helps to carry you on.
Once you've done a month of body weight exercises and cardio, you can start going to your local gym and start hitting the iron curtain.

Vegetables and chicken marinated in olive oil and soy sauce then baked in the oven are pretty tasty.

>Gets into battle situation
>Is just crouched instead of dug in
>Gets torn apart by gunfire

I'm etting in shape user, for myself and my people. Fasting and OMAD, lifting and cycling. Down 40 lbs so far, normal BMI range, going until I see abs and then bulking.

gomad + starting strength. Its not a meme

>i'm not really interested in chasing pussy.
good, get wife and make babies

>my mind is on helping my people
see above

>but i can tell which ones want the dick and which ones are waifu-tier
all women want the dick like we want pussy. waifu-tier is easy to discern, you look to see who has a very open and honest relationship with their conservative parents.

that indicates that they share the same values and will not do anything that their parents disagree with because they are open and honest and would not hide such shameful behaviour, hence they do not partake in it.

iv met plenty of supposed "conservative" girls, only to find out htey lie to their parents, are on tinder and fuck chads every second they can.

down the line you will embrace it user
we all have a journey to take in this life
we all have a purpose
and soon we will have to make the decision

This user get its. And that’s the truest red pill you fat degenerates will ever swallow. Get in shape so you can stand your ground, else you’re just posing and your criticism ain’t worth shit.

>and no i will not invest in fucking bitcoin
Well there's your problem, dumbfuck. Cryptocurrencies are the greatest transfer of wealth our generation will ever see. And no, don't talk to me about the dip yesterday because A. it's already over B. it was your perfect opportunity to buy in and you missed it.

Bulked is the opposite of speed though. It also lowers your cardio stamina. Either way, keep up the great work, it's miles better than being unfit.

kek ohhh
Well right now i hit the iron curtain about 4 days of the week
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Friday and Saturday i go take mma classes
sunday i rest
i do cardio mostly to warm up for like 30 minutes.

And learn how to fight. If I see one more idiot using concealment as cover I'll shot them myself.

would you have it any other way?
a lot of people have had a similar life story like mine

First of all i´m glad you could step up. Yet my advice would be not to focus your identity on something fickle. Do things in order to become the übermensch, for your self.
When we set our recovery on stuff like politics or girls (or a specific girl) we risk falling back due to those goals vanishment at some point (girl f.e. may not be interested in coming back to you), making you feel like it was a wasted effort and going back to where we started if not worse.
If you already have that mindset (Building my self > Building for others), then you´re safe and i salute you.

yeah but ur left with a fucked up physique and useless muscle structure.

id swap out squats for deadlifts and gain less weight, otherwise you start looking like this fucking goof

Bitcoin is exactly what George Soros talked about. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. The price is going up because people think it's going to go up so they buy it - increasing the price.

right on brother

>We are discussing important intellectual stuff

If any anons have a hard time making a habit of lifting, micro dose mushrooms while working out. Turn on some fashwave, put in the headphones, get them fucking gains. It feels so fucking good.
Then after take a cold shower.
You will be lifting as much as possible and love doing it.

was*, not anymore finnbrah
when are you going to start getting swole?
Finno-Ugric power to smash the reds once again?

thanks brah

I'm getting swole but I'm hapa, so I don't know what side will take me in the race war.

C-CHECKED ???

>Cardio
Take the Tsatsouline pill faggot

this.

Nice. I've always believed in Christ but didn't grow up in the church. Just this year I started saying the Lord's prayer everyday and a lot of good things have been happening for me.

there's a panda express right across from the gym so i like to buy some panda
it has a lot of protein and carbs to keep me swole
but i don't buy it too much or else it will get me fat af

Can you keep me out of the gym?

Any recommandations German bro? What discipline should I train in?

You're right. Just because babby took his first iron pill doesn't mean he's ready for a girthy suppository.

fuck that's the hard part, in today's fucked up western world, any girl above 18 is guaranteed not to be a virgin anymore
back then girls stayed virgins until they got married
it's no the same anymore
now everyone indulges in carnal desires

Guns and whatever warfare is near you.
I'm surrounded by forests so my militia trains in the woods day in and day out.
Also not German just natsoc

who gives a fuck if whites go extinct? intelligent arabs, indians and east asians will take the reins. plus white women are ugly as fuck and age like shit. this is why i got a non-white gf and our second child is already on the way.

>inb4 some virgin loser post infographics about race and IQ

take your pseudoscience elsewhere .both my partner and I have tested IQ score results of 120+

Boxing, muay thai, dutch kickboxing, wrestling, judo, bjj, sambo

kek there are people who literally said that they lost all of their money yesterday
i'm not going to gamble my shekels on bitcoin user

boxing, wrestling, karate , kungfu
> anything you can learn will help

Like our founding fathers I believe in liberty. I believe in your right to an ethnostate, just like they wanted this land for the white man, just like Adolf wanted for his people their rightful territory. That is ok but just for that simple belief I am your ally and the enemy of those who wish to control our very thoughts, lest we speak up against their various plots to destroy us. I have little choice in the matter.

Usually you would work out everyday. Perhaps not going to the gym everyday nor run or swim everyday, but when you have come to a good stage of setting your routines you would for example;

Gym: 4-5 times a week
Cardio: 2-3 times a week
Walk, swim, hike, boxing/mma and some sport to fill it all out. Also make love to your gf/wife, it burns a few cal ;).

Best of luck bro!

indeed, you can only do so much

the more you filter women out the less your left with in your acceptable pool of women

if i can give you one whitepill it will be this:
understand that as much as there are tonnes of whores and sluts out there, remember that there are also tonnes of video game playing neckbearded fedora tipping obese losers who will never see pussy.

your pool of competition is smaller now than it has ever been in the history of our species thanks to all the soyboy cucks out there

i do notice that i'm starting too get a lil tired now during mma sparring.
but the power and explosiveness will put down anyone i crack in the chin fast af, especially neet soiboi commies

karate and kung fu is full of skinnyfat weebs who dont even spar
kyokushin and sanda can be okay but in general i would avoid traditional martial arts

Me. I have a fairly thin build, but very muscular. I've been working out for...a while. I stopped for a few months though. I'm back at repping 190. Going to the gym later tonight.

/thread

i get laid with a dad bod so fuck it, i really dont care

all i know user is that my purpose in life will be to help save my people and fight in the upcoming race war , which will happen, it's just a matter of when.
That is my purpose in life, that is what God has put infront of me, this quest i must take by myself.
This is why i want to buy property in Europe, my destiny lies there.

Just say you're a tatar and problem fucking solved.

you know we have ID's on Sup Forums right?
kek, niggers really are stupid as fuck

It's not entirely about aesthetics. It's about overcoming and becoming the perfect version of yourself. Even if I knew that working out wouldn't make me more attractive to women, I'd still work out. Hell, women hardly even see my body. It's simply knowing that your body is more attractive, and you're in better physical condition, than 90% of men out there. There's a certain level of confidence one cannot attain without improve his body.

Not that user but you're a fucking moron, can't you see the flags?

>irish
>not niggers

pick one, potato spic

found the jew

boing and catch are best but sanda is also really good, but I cant think of many scenarios you'll be able to kick (not sure if its possible to even find a school)

the number one factor is avoiding being taken to the ground and getting your head stomped on.

number 2 is being able to take multiple shots to the face and not stumble

number 3 is tossing a good punch and being able to drop a guy on his head nd break his neck (sanda helps here)

Amazing larp, now go play vidya

>2 years ago
>be me
>neckbearded neet
>with no life
>fucking failure
>no fucking gf
>try lifting for awhile
>even taking 45 minutes out of my fucking day is too much
>now
>still neckbearded neet
>too cowardly to kill myself

I'm right though, faggot.

Is it true that you get 50 rounds a year for training for the Canadian army?

>120
Gtfo retard subhuman.

You're a fucking NEET -- why can't you work out for an hour everyday? What else are you doing? You can only play video games for so many hours.

meanwhile average Sup Forumstard IQ score is 95

Nope, I'm pretty banged up from playing football.
I need surgery before I can get swole.
I know how to fight though, I learned a few kung fu moves that could save my life and how to box.
Every day I do 100 pushups, 100 situps and the plank for an increasing amount of time. Best record is 5 minutes.