Libertarian vs paleocon. Which is better

Libertarian vs paleocon. Which is better

They are not mutually exclusive.

>Stone ages vs. feudalism
I’ll go with feudalism, at least I can get cool shit if I’m willing to die for the rich guy with the castle

YEah they are, pleocons protectionism, banning gambling, etc

you can ban foreigners and gambling in your own property. lrn2ancap

Paleocons oppose anarchy. We are talking about government law

you can oppose anarchy in your own private property

Name an example of a paleocon. Someone like 60s Goldwater? Because he's practically already a libertarian by today's standards anyways.

Libertarian

Patt Buchanan

Buchanan is a protectionist cuck, so I'll pick libertarianism then

Yes, paleocons are extremely protectionist. See the Constitutionalist Party

>Patt Buchanan
Isnt he the guy who says the war with germany could have been avoided ? Even after japan,an ally of Germany,bombed the US and Hitler declared war against the US ?

protectionism should be allowed the same way shoving dildos up your butthole in the privacy of your own bedroom should be allowed. if a bunch of people want to get together and boycott some other people, they should be allowed to do it. if that people come knock on your door and demand that you boycott those other people too, they should be chased off with shotguns

“The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.”

The downfall of libertarians is that they think somehow in a borderless world they won't be outnumbered and cast into a global superstate hell by a few billion Chinese voters.

private property implies borders

I dunno, although Russell Kirk and Paul Gottfried, two other big paleos, would differ

Every man to himself quickly becomes untenable against the sheer numbers. So people unite into groups and then from there eventually to nations. It really is mindless to think that you can convince every Chang, M'butu, and Muhammad to be cool and respect Muh NAP

Retard

thats what guns and private security are for