ドナルドトランプ王

smug chan bump

HAHAHAHA WE GOT YOU NOW LOOK

TINY HANDS

youtube.com/watch?v=KOuXzxXiu4s

AWOO~

>74: New Jersey. The whole state.
Nice one, Tucc. 75: school grades

I had to reorganise my folders cause of how many trish pics were lying everywhere, I hope you're happy
>/ptg/ is a labor of love from all our posters, even the shitposters, which is why it's so comfy.
it does have a great atmosphere, the most satisftying thing about photoshopping is seeing your work spread throughout Sup Forums and beyond if its good enough. Theres a Taytay shop I did which ended up everywhere. We all take part in different ways to create our own society in a way.
The finn that we give relationship advice and (if its a different user?) the natSoc fin are some of my favourites. Of course portubro is irreplaceable

The amount of shills/libtards from /leftypol/ and the other boards is insane. Its been really bad the last few days

>154197923

Posting in a Sachers thread.

>76: Canada
twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/944333372431765505

digits and trump gets 2 more scotus picks in 2018

Down to the top 25 most racist things
What will win?

Merry Christmas, Belgian

>Obamacare rendered dickless without it's clause tell you to buy insurance or go to prison
>tax cuts, bigger than Reagan's
>remembering that the last time taxes were cut this hard, Reagan won a 49 state sweep in the next election
There's a reason they tried so hard to sink this.

TRUMP DO THING.
TRUMP SIGN THING.

Why do I keep coming back here?

Just to suffer. Every day. I can feel the sodium overdose. The ignorance I've lost. The social life I've lost. This won't stop hurting. You feel it too don't you?

Rare pepe.

Tucker's power level is rising.

tax cuts: passed & signed
Gorsuch: appointed
Muslim ban: in effect
illegal immigration: way down
unemployment: WAY down
jobs: coming back bigly
2nd amendment: cherished
ISIS: btfo
Obamacare: over
regulations: killed dead
Christmas: merry
America: great again

they're here thinking they can steer people away from maga. Thing is nobody here is in control of anything. Its all Trump. We're literally cheerleaders and lefty pol can't handle the chaos.

Just hang in there, don't bother with them. They become us eventually.

>The Man, The Myth, The Scandal
I like.

Has Tucc finally lost it?

By having a Roy Moore-like candidate running on the Republican side.

Merry Christmas fren.

It's like he's making up for Jared Taylor being banned.

I wonder if Trump can get someone to head the ATF that's not retarded. That would be a milestone

No. He has to make it to the midterms.

this thread is low energy rn

Dana Loesch would fit the bill

>school grades are racist
>literal proof that niggers are inferior to all other races as a species
>leftist keep justifying it as raycist
>2+2 is now racist
It’s strange. I’m salty, amused and happy all at the same time. Nothing i didn’t already suspect, but seeing it IRL just confirms it: niggers btfo

>work with surgeon
>at lunch
>Doc: "hey guys did you know that Trump's tax plan benefits real-estate owners? well guess what... many republican senators are own real estate..."
>Me: "...ok?"
>Doc: "they probably thought nobody would figure it out. now we know why they all voted for it! By the way, did you ever see Roy Moore riding that horse?! What an idiot!"

I have no idea what point he was trying to make, but the Roy Moore really got to me because he was one of those guys saying how he couldn't believe that Alabama would vote for a "child molester." If he REALLY BELIEVED that Roy Moore was a child molester, why would he even care about him awkwardly riding a horse???

It's just like how Trump is allegedly a rapist, a racist, and a criminal BUT HE HAD TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM OMFG!!! It's so plainly obvious that these liberal retards don't even believe their own shit, they just parrot what the news says blindly.

for

reminder
Nate Silver predicted Moore would win.

He literally cannot be correct

Mods are probably helping them out. They're probably fuming in IRC right now

We're all to busy following Tucker's twitter.

All Is Calm on Capitol Hill
youtube.com/watch?v=aGmd-6bg79A

Remember, truth is best shown to those who try to run from it. Use jewbook, twitter, instagoyim, jewtube and the like to spread the truth. Do so in easy to digest bits.

Why even keep shilling on Sup Forums? They would get better results by focusing their efforts literally everywhere else. Going after Sup Forums just makes browsing mildly inconvenient.

>I hope you're happy
Not until I get gargoyle feet under the tree; I don't even need the mind-broken Brooke anymore, that might be too much for Santa to handle.

The hurting was during the Obama years, when it went from covertly trying to ruin the rust belt and white people to King Nigger hates that you have a job I'm going to fuck your business as much as I can every day. The Trump era is filled with happiness, salt, shitposting that isn't about dulling the pain in your soul, and comfy milfs.

An uplifting story from Norway you probably haven't heard about:

The deputy leader of the Norwegian labour party is under fire after sexual allegations, and many high ranking officials on local and national level have come out against him. This guy was poised to be the next prime minister candidate, but it all came crashing down on him.

The funny thing is that after closed meetings, they let him continue and didn't really do anything except a public announcement of "this behavior is not acceptable". People are understandably pissed, and it's brewing up to be a full civil war within the party.

Many local leaders openly support him, while there is serious discontent in the party. Even more accusations have come forward, and the media is crucifying the party for their lack of action. The climate within the party has been described as "toxic" both in the media and from people in the party itself.

To make matters worse, the guy went on sick leave after all the media attention, and you can probably imagine what the reaction to that was.

It's like an early Christmas present. It wasn't enough that they completely fucked up the last election where they went from 37% to 27 in a span of a month, but now all of this happens as well.

>81: atheism
Wat?
>82: School discipline

Three

all the sachiko posting made some anons hard

Now get Nationalists in power and then you'll really be cooking.

the snow is falling too fast.

>Jews are masters of the dark arts

That's how you know we're winning

Who the hell is this and why does she make my dick so hard?

twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/944335826099625986
>Saying you are English
Being an Anglo-Saxon is now racist. Or at least being proud you're Welsh is.

We already have a right wing government that's strict on immigration.

Not just grades. It goes far beyond just grades.

A lot of them are from other boards on here to. A lot of boards on here flat out hate us and blame us for the reason the site has gone downhill and why moot the cuck sold the site. Them flooding this place is there way of getting revenge. Its pathetic really because they don't get that Sup Forums is the reason why the redditors are here

>Dickie Spencer is still on twitter

Great excuse to stop funding the UN leeches, no one give a fuck about their opinion outside north America. Please use these funds to fund
the WALL we will get reimbursed by Mexico in you're 2nd term

What's it say user

>sachiko made me hard

twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/944336027266797569
English only education, Othello, and capitalism are racist.

>David Duke is still on twitter

Building the wall would take 4 years. We need it to get it approved by next year.

the 4khan empress
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=&tags=koshimizu_sachiko &ms=1

Amazing how he hasn't gotten banned yet even though Baked Alaska got banned

wtf is going on here? is donald trump really president of america? when did this happen?

>I don't even need the mind-broken Brooke anymore
I very much want that

The queen that dethroned Yotsuba.

Okay, Karl Marx was legit racist.

For Obamacare there's not just the end of the mandate but also the two Randlet-approved EOs in November, one which authorizes private associations to buy insurance collectively and across state lines, the other ends all subsidies for purchasing insurance on Obamacare exchanges. The first cuts Obamacare's balls off, the second cuts it's dick off, and the third sews them up inside Obamacare's anus.

>14yo and smug
I'm in love.

fuck off time traveller

Not everyone who says something critical of Trump is a "leftist shill" ffs. I don't like a lot about the tax bill, but still about 60% support it. That nothing has changed for capital gains is annoying.

MAGA people voted for
>border wall
>infrastructure "second to none" (Trump's words)
>stronger military to respond to China/North Korea

Cutting government revenue is obviously going to make all of the above more difficult.

The two people the MSM constantly uses to shame people into hating right-wing values are not being banned... it's almost like...

I'm dying.
He hated Britons, Serbs, and Russians.

Yeah but your still stuck with a literal cuck as a king. How did your monarchy end up getting so idiotic?

Where my fellow Turtles at? Anyone posted this one yet? #Bitch4Mitch

youtube.com/watch?v=uga1kE81TKo

>stronger military to respond to China/North Korea
Already achieved that one.

Didn't he hate blacks and mexicans?

>hitler dubz

My japanese is barely existant, but the picture says: Today I will again do my best.
The post says King/Ruler Donald Trump

smug-chan desu

WALL

WHERE IS IT DONALD

we watched that last night here. Mitch sounded sick and about to pass out but he made it

Really forces you to use those little grey cells.

What happens if he predicts Trump will win in 2020? Unstoppable Force versus immovable object....

>racism was invented in the American colonies
>racism invented
>at X date
>they still reference signs and acts of racism that date before X

These are literally subhumans that can't even follow their own delusions properly.

But we're talking about people flooding the catalog with off topic, shitposting threads. This is being done by liberals from reddit, /leftypol/ and the other Sup Forums boards

ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS STOP THE BLUE WAVE.
THE WALL IS DEAD.

TUCKER NOOOOOOO
>my fucking sides

So what number will Margaret Sanger be?

Tay is nay