Hey remember me...

Hey remember me? I used to be in the news constantly when I wasn't a pussy who sold his soul for an easy paycheck to an out of date talk radio mongrel and let the media blackmail me as an "alt right leader". Now I've completely vanished from the mainstream.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NxhetuWlFpY
youtube.com/watch?v=2R5peL26L-U
youtube.com/watch?v=-CxnGMcz5os
youtube.com/watch?v=lJ79gyvaxWs&t=337s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's toast
irrelevant guy. will sage this, gavin, but you are now under a lot of pressure. you're not delivering for this jewish news channel. should have stayed with ant and shoved more objects into your anus

disgusting loser. glad it's over.

He still talks shit on his twitter, but its definitely not the same.

People have to grow up eventually and for him it was realizing being a wisecracking asshole on youtube for theRebelJews wasn't paying the bills.

His
Balls
Have
Been
Removed

His fame blew up when he was on compound media and antagonizing liberals though. The moment he left compound media his name recognition died. He only did it because of Charlottesville and how his name kept coming up as a supporter of that. He completely freaked out and pussied out. I think he disavowed the proud boys too but I am not sure of that.

He blocked me on Twitter because I made fun of his buttplugs
Dudes a total cuck

Why is he irrelevant now?
What happened?

he was like 40 at that point

realize it's a business. his is 100% circling the drain. remember "proud boys" ooooooooooof

he can't sustain himself now. keep in mind this is a guy that shoves objects into his anus. the only reason anyone on this board supports him is that a lot of this board came from reddit or other faggotized boards where you salute faggots

He let his stupid liberal wife get under his skin. His new show SUCKS!

anthony is more relevant than he's ever been gavin has always been a sodomite cuck

>altright child
>telling someone else to grow up
lol

He left Anthony Cumia's raunchy podcast network and joined a more tame network designed for old baby boomers.

So it's nothing like his old show? Is it much tamer and boring because that's what I suspect it's like. Him reading the days news with a little smug and sarcasm but nothing out of line.

Get Off My Lawn is just like his old show. It's just less profane and he doesn't take phone calls.

i was just wondering this week why I haven't seen anything from him in a while. Not that I really care. He obviously knows the truth from the way he speaks, but he's a pussy

No, it's tame and lame. No "bad words" or "offensive subjects".

bad career move

nah i need proof. not of the cuckoldry, that parts obv

He was pretty hilarious the few times he was on Red Eye. That was a somewhat special time though.

This, as well as (according to him) swearing off Fox News. Also, Red Eye being shut down hurt a lot of guys like him. It gave a platform to several people that otherwise would have never been heard of. He knocked it out of the park a few times, but has faded off into obscurity now.

He had to mellow out for his dad/family message, which doesn't really fit on Compund Media.

youtube.com/watch?v=NxhetuWlFpY

This is about as good as he ever got

Shoulda stayed at compoundmedia

I subscribed to CRTV to watch his show, I just don't post about it here anymore because you guys get so mad when I even hint that I like the show.

Croder's show is pretty good too. And Michelle Malkin has an investigative reporting type show which isn't half bad either. Haven't watched the others yet.

tfw CRTV probably exists to corral moderate ring-wingers who hate corporate media and get a few shekels in the process

user, Gavin is a fucking actor. The man is a dyed in the wool shitlib. His entire phony conservative veneer was just for show to manipulate the growing political audience.
The leaders of the biggest ProudBoys chapters were sick of his gay antics, they joined TRS, Milo was no longer relevant, Rebel media collapsed with massive fraud allegations. The whole alt lite world was a sinking ship. He jumped ship because his market was shriveling up. The only remaining personalities who could weather it were people like Lauren Southern or Cernovich, and Cernovich is already far beyond the point of being a living joke.

Just an opportunity liberal playing a character. He didn't even pick the right side to pander to.

Overton Window really did shift. Guys like him aren't edgy enough for media coverage anymore. That 2015 era McInnes-Milo-Shapiro esque "anti-SJW" stuff is dead and it's not coming back.

Basically the way I see it, Crowder is under rated whereas Gavine is over rated.

>The man is a dyed in the wool shitlib
wrong user
I met the guy socially years ago, he's the same in real life

Thats fine, I dont subscribe to cable so I can get a few of these things and still save money. I'd rather spend entertainment money with people i like instead of hollywood or the SJW gaming industry.

>worked at Vice, helped found it even
>enormous drug using alcoholic degenerate
>thinks pissing into a bowl of corn flakes and eating it is funny
>thinks grabbing another man's penis is funn
>thinks kissing a gay man is a good way to win over moral conservatives
>thinks pulling out his own penis, squatting down, and stretching it under his foot for a photo is funny
>thinks joking about drunk driving in NY is funny
>DUDE I'm totally a conservative, those damn feminists!

Hes a fucking actor.

o

>worked at Vice, helped found it even
you have to be 18+ to post here, faggot
vice was degenerate but it wasn't sjw feminist & faggot degeneracy
that's due to vice putting an Obama cabinet member, Alyssa Mastromonaco, in charge at Vice after McInnes sold out
she pozzed the fuck out of that shit magazine along with that faggot Shane getting his head stuck up his own ass with his half-assed "documentaries"
do your homework faggot

Stay in reddit with the rest of your kind, cuck.
Vice was always leftist trash. A 40 minute documentary including 20 minutes of some fat fuck being drunk on a train is not quality material. Its leftist bullshit. It was at the very beginning.

Good job ignoring everything else there too. All of the alt lite personalities are opportunist liberal scum.

What the fuck is the deal with all these celebrity males having to wear dresses? It's not funny it's fucking cringe and humiliating. Why the fuck does this keep happening?

Is this what shitposting has become? Is there really no more love for true and authentic shitposting out there? It's really become "lol ur wrong xD" as a form of trolling? Psshh. I remember back in my early days on the chans I would whip up a throwaway tripcode and start avatarfagging on levels faggots like you can only dream. I had gigabytes of various reaction images from generic weeb anime #2849 to trigger fans of generic weeb anime #2848 into oblivion. And this was for a random Tuesday. Nothing even special. Yet here you are snickering to yourself in a dark room, wiping away tears from your eyes, thinking you're the hottest shit that's totally untouchable, but what's this? You just wiped spicy cheeto dust in your eyes. That's the 7th time this week. I'm over here. Evolved. Shitposting from my phone, doxxing myself so fags like you can waddle their fat ass on my property for me to legally murder. "oh no an intruder" *shotguns*. And that's pretty much the whole point of this. You're a fucking loser and an awful troll. I've been trolling on bitches like you since I was 12. And here you are. Probably 30+. Kissless virgin. Getting angry at people on the Internet. I pity you.

Typical ironic alt lite reddit post.
Make sure to reread Gorilla Mindset while you're at it.

He blocked me on twitter for saying Vice was a liberal shithole and he should stop bragging about his past there.

>when the ass band plays you the song of failure

>E-celebs are natural sellouts

Well no shit. Way to state the obvious there buddy.

his video on achmed the clock/bomb boy
is brilliant look it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=2R5peL26L-U

LOL

>Now I've completely vanished from the mainstream.
Nani?

lol no chin
youtube.com/watch?v=-CxnGMcz5os

He is getting woke

youtube.com/watch?v=lJ79gyvaxWs&t=337s

>Had absolutely nothing to do with being a cokehead, an alcoholic, and a closet fag who shoved a buttplug up his ass on his live stream.

two self-important dweebs who could disappear for a year before anyone wondered where they were

No. He knows, but won't say. He's a faggot.

^quads don't lie.

Anthony needs to throw his ungrateful ass a life raft. Artie Lange is about to die IRL and Ant needs to pay the bills.

He looks like the definition of healthy to me.

artie will be fine he just got punched in the nose by a nignog