Lebanon

Redpill me on Lebanon, Sup Forums. What goes on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_D0wkLyCXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

political football of the middle east

also full of fuckin lebs

was good and then they let palestinians in .

Hezbollah trying to destroy Israel
Best food in the world

le ban on
just ask a mod you'll get the ban you want

I always see people cite Lebanon as an example of demographic replacement, but they never actually say specifically what they're referring to. Is it the Palestinian refugees?

Iran literally owns the southern part! Hezbollah is just part of Iran. The Christians are ok, but they are not as white as Persians or Turks.

is hezbollah good or bad

Hezbollah is something all nations should have, a militia as strong or stronger than the national military. We in america need to copy Hezbollah.

let's do it together user i'll print the flyers

Hezbollah is white and based

literally everything they invented was perfected in israel in terms of food senpai .
yes , its basically the prime example of what mass immigration does . taking too much too fast = no integration into mainstream society so you have to distinct nationalities with diverging interests living in the same land . basically war is guaranteed .

>le 56% whiteness standard
user, you're embarrassing us.

It's bad. There's a bunch of Mudslimes who shill for them here.

They fight zionism of course.

At least I'm 0% Jewish, shlomo
leave juden

"At least I'm 0% Jewish, shlomo"
No, you're 100% kike. You're just inbred.

how are they bad? they kill jews and jew puppets, whats there to be upset about

are you implying turks are white in the slightest?

The Lebanese are a race of sentient tree people as is reflected on their flag. The population is split between Sunni and Shiite Muslims which has naturally lead to a great deal of unrest. Rush wrote a song about them.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_D0wkLyCXE

they are fucking arab and brown
still superior to europeans though as they've conquered you fucks for hundreds of years

OP wanted redpills on Lebanon.
Not a subversive kike shitting on Palestinians
Fuck off cunt, your day of judgement is coming.

Wonder why they let Palestinians in?

Oh yeah, its cos you stole their land and kicked them out...

>The Lebanese are a race of sentient tree people as is reflected on their flag

great. we're dead

just because they got kicked out dosnt mean you have to take them in . its the exact same shit now with germany taking in gorillions of rapefugees for no reason senpai .
>stole their land
u wot m8 ? the land was given to us by the UN senpai . and it was land that had no palestinians in it . the land with palestinians was given to us by them initiating a war against us . they literally had a state in 1948 and could have lived in peace and prosperity to today and instead theyre IAF target practice .

shitting on palestinians IS redpills on lebanon senpai .

Most of them are Greeks, Kurds, Armenians, Assyrians, etc that have been brainwashed over many generations to think that they're T*rks.

>it was land that had no palestinians in it
Ah nice to see good 'ole Israel has brainwashed you with embarrassing bullshit... you do know history is verifiable...

Topkek

Get a load of this kike. You're naive if you think israel would still keep the 1948 borders today even without war.
They annoy jews so they must be doing something right.

who was living there senpai ?

we only changed the borders because of the wars .

Gorilla Expressions Could Point to the Origins of Human Laughter. ... Gorillas use the open mouth, no teeth smile during playtime to show that they have no intention of biting. (Scientists call this the "play face.")

senpai???

Incorrect. Was good, then israel attacked, let the palestinian flood in and then gave them weapon to fight the lebanese to facilitate conquest. Didn't work in the long run.

Arabs pretending not to be Arab.

Now you can pick a side.

You can side with israel and Trump, or you can side with us against the wahabi and the allies.

hint : i didnt type in 'senpai'
>israel let the palestinians flood in
yea senpai israel was responsible for governing lebanon , managing its army , its immigration policy and protecting its borders . if they just didnt involve themselves in the shitstorm and told the palestinians to get fucked they'd be in great shape by now .
>gave them weapon to fight the lebanese
are you retarded ? you're saying we gave weapons to the people we were at war with ?
we literlly helped some of the the lebs fight the palestinians later but they were shit and lost so we gave them israeli citizenship so their families wont get killed by palestinians .

lo, a newfag!

40% of Lebanon is Christian.
Israel/Saudis want to destroy Lebanon.
But the Evangelical right supports Israel no matter what.

That's about all I know.

I've met a few Lebanese Christians and they're based af

Jews were being given land that literally was owned by Palestinians.
>Oy they should have given up their land for peace!
You have no right to their land, and some day very soon your tribe will pay for all the ills that have been done to the region in your name.

Bashing leb kids is our national sport here. Unless they're in a pack of 20 people they don't have the guts to fight, if I see a Lebanese woman alone I make it my business to intimidate her.

All I really know is they have absolutely gorgeous women and Muslims ruined their country. From what I've heard it's essentially what's to come for Germany and France in terms of demographic replacement

LebAnon here on vacay, what you want to know?

why is your country so small?

Their flag says everything you need to know: it depicts their defining resource which they exploited to extinction.

Because the Bongs decided to partition the Ottoman Empire up, and gave Syria and us to France, and then let Israel exist.

Then you have the civil war and shit. Honestly south leb should be nuked/given to falasteen, and north lebanon be made a country (with part of Syria and Turkey) for the Christians

Same LebAnon, just switched from phoneposting to computer.

Also forgot to mention that really we were the Christian country until Iran and the (((refugees))) flooded us with migrants and ruined us. And since Christians are a minority there, our country was small

Good flag, shitty country

Ever been there?

Probably no, they don't let jews enter.

It's lower than that. All the Christians are immigrating or have immigrated and the Shias are shittiing out kids

Because of you

روح جهنم كلب

shias are better than sunnis though right

Lebs are proud members of the white diaspora.

I suppose so. I'm a Maronite myself, but if I had to pick one, I'd pick Shias

Overall they're bad. They're gonna be an excuse for someone to start a war with us, I know it