Trumps Executive Order

The Rundown:
Trump made an Executive Order that those that are involved in human rights abuse get all their assets frozen. No access to bankaccounts or anything anymore.
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

coincidently bitcoin was dropping down immensly around the same time the EO was passed, almost as if bunch of pedos tried to get their assets before they are frozen, or try stay liquid when everything else gets frozen
Now this link states a few names that effected by those sanctions
home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm0243

And this link goes on to connect the names on the list to clinton and her goons
twitter.com/HNIJohnMiller/status/943988810702041088

On the list (to mention just a few)
The former president of Gambia which supposedly got put into place by the cia under clinton for example (Yahya Jammeh),
Benjamin Bol Mel, got military supplements from Clinton even though using childsoldiers
Roberto Jose Rivas Reyes, President of Nicaragua’s Supreme Electoral Council, got covered regarding electionfraud by Clinton

Best Christmaspresent EVER

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/sessions-forfeiture-justice-department-civil/534168/
dailycaller.com/2016/05/24/exclusive-clinton-foundation-got-100m-from-blood-minerals-firm/
rfa.org/english/news/myanmar/clinton-11302011164605.html
motherjones.com/politics/2015/10/hillary-clinton-burma-myanmar-general-election/
youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM
yahoo.com/amphtml/finance/news/och-ziff-investigated-african-mining-175014729.html
dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/
investmentwatchblog.com/3-dead-attorneys-in-2-weeks-in-debbie-wasserman-shultzs-florida-district/
nbcnews.com/politics/congress/debbie-wasserman-schultz-aide-arrested-trying-flee-country-n786651
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-26/sessions-announce-leak-investigations-following-several-trump-outbursts
youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s
youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c
youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
youtube.com/watch?v=tI5_YuCWTMA
youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8b6RzvC_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=bHCQA1EJiC0
youtube.com/watch?v=eg3_kUaYFJA
youtube.com/watch?v=6TxjrHPHypA
youtube.com/watch?v=TiAMN5awLYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

bump it up

Bump

Bumping, good stuff

Bumping, when I first saw this I thought this could be a preemptive strike to lock down the high profile criminals named in Mueller's indictments before they're named so they can't flee the country
>have this gif and my energy

Pay back for countries that didn't bend over for his masters the Jews.

Remember this story from the summer?

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/sessions-forfeiture-justice-department-civil/534168/
>Attorney General Jeff Sessions rolled back a series of Obama-era curbs on civil-asset forfeiture on Wednesday, strengthening the federal government’s power to seize cash and property from Americans without first bringing criminal charges against them.
Clearly that action was to make this EO legal. I think the fact that the EO was just signed means the countdown to the day of the rope is almost over.

bump

Sorry but pedophilia is not ''human rights abuse''. Human rights are something else.

except when you look at that list they are all clintongoons, and that pretty much means they bend over and gladly took in the big black strap on up their asses in exchange for the power

>extraction of natural resources
Oh boy, here we go.

It is in the best country on earth. CHECKMATE.

>natural resources
aka blood diamonds

More like uranium.

So Ivanka will get her assets frozen any moment for using child labor?

Question.

Does that include mutilating baby genitalia?

btc got a correction, nothing to do with those people

if you are in BTC, and you are watched, the last thing you want to do is pull out of BTC and into your bank account

>A little known Swedish-Canadian oil and mining conglomerate human rights groups have repeatedly charged produces “blood minerals” is among the Clinton Foundation’s biggest donors, thanks to a $100 million pledge in 2007, a Daily Caller News Foundation investigation has found.
>The Lundin Group reportedly cut a deal in 1997 with Congolese Marxist warlord Laurent Kabila, with a $50 million down payment toward $250 million they would give to the rebels in exchange for mining rights, according to according to U.N. Inspector Jason K. Stearns. Lundin eventually won majority rights to one of the country’s richest mineral veins.
The Clintons got a lot of money from African warlords too.

dailycaller.com/2016/05/24/exclusive-clinton-foundation-got-100m-from-blood-minerals-firm/

Some more on the list:
Dan Gertler, international businessman and billionaire, main business partner Glencore, whose founder Marc Rich was on the FBIs most wanted list until pardoned in 2001 by Clinton (Bill)
Slobodan Tesic, armsdealer that supplied various military groups in the civil war in Libya. ISIS most likely among those groups. Libya as a whole was a Clinton plot.
Maung Maung Soe, former chief of the Burmanese army. Claimed to have taken part in an ethnic cleansing. And again the Clintons are close to Burma
rfa.org/english/news/myanmar/clinton-11302011164605.html
motherjones.com/politics/2015/10/hillary-clinton-burma-myanmar-general-election/

>No access to bankaccounts or anything anymore.
what happens to those assets ?

i see abuse coning soon

another reason to dump western currency and banks

Hopefully they'll be sold to help pay off our debt.

yeah right freez iranian chinese russian ect accounts and keep the money, what could go wrong?

It seems that whenever some really bad shit happens in the world, the Clintons are somehow directly connected to it. I hope they fucking pay.

If they're convicted of crimes then their cash is allowed to be seized.

the us sets these precedents and then china russia says the us supported terrorist and keep trumpor whoever's money

convicted by the us. supported but then convicted.
good luck. enjoy the new terrorism

seized by whom though? wouldnt it be the government the bank/person of interest belongs to? or does it really just fall into the arms of the persecutor?

There's a global crackdown on corruption you moron. Have you not been reading about Saudi Arabia or the Philippines recently?

People from all over the world are involved. I think the money owned by individuals will be seized by their government. So Dan Gertler's American accounts will be seized by Israel. I could be wrong, though. The important thing is that they're all going to be taken down. These details are inconsequential.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM

are they gonna seizes pinochet 's estate?
what about luis carriles osama ect ect

oh I didn't know the saudis made canadian law, you moron

There's something like 4k sealed indictments so anyone who has money connected to human rights abuses, which includes people who've committed all sorts of unrelated crimes, will be implicated. The Politico piece about Hezbollah is worth the read because it gives you an idea of just how connected all sorts of seemingly unrelated crimes are.

You probably also didn't know the Alwaleed bin Talal's money influenced Canadian politics. "The Swamp" isn't a DC phenomenon. The cabal is global and made up of people all around the world.

what about netanyahu , sisi, tayyip, duterte ?

BTC cucks btfo

Yes

Uranium, retard.

That too, but see:

duterte seems based. dont think he is involved. erdogan, well. looks like a looney, but its possible he isnt involved with (((them))) as i see it, so thats a plus and would mean he isnt necessarily involved in the childdiddling and trafficking. netanyahu, well. no idea. 50/50. there are moments he seems ok at least making me think he isnt involved, but then again he is the headfigure of israel, so chances are good that he is involved

lol I can just see it now. the us will decide whats a kosher way to make money. of course the us will be free to do whatever they want pollute the water use du in wars...

Hezbollah? yeah well, if it's only current enemies of the us this won't end well

Thats why the ukraine arms sales went through. They at least abstained

Your problem is you don't realize that Trump isn't like them. Things are actually going to change. These smaller scales won't happen anymore if people no longer profit from them.

Oil copper and cobalt you mongs
yahoo.com/amphtml/finance/news/och-ziff-investigated-african-mining-175014729.html
This has all been under investigation since 2014. Trump minimally if at all involved

BOUT FUCKING TIME.

It's everything.

lol

Seriously guys, Gertler was under investigation BY Obama's DOJ. You think it's really happening related to anything we want? Come on. You're being spun hard so you start to question what you're even supposed to be looking at. Not that these aren't "good" developments in some way, but the 40+ threads on it in ~24hrs aren't helppful, they're intentionally made to distract you from McCabe. Strzok, Page, Ohr, Comey, Mueller, Fusion. Awans, Giustra, Clintons, uranium, etc.

Maintain focus and use your powers of discernment, anons.

And youre the dumbest of the dumb fucks, stop being disingenuous, not everyone here is a gullible dupe and you will be called out for deception

when will shills realize they are on the payrolls too..?

totally forgot about those sealed indictments. were any of them unsealed so far? any news from podesta? either one of the brothers. last thing i heard was tony leaving his lobbying company, and john sperged out on twitter a few times. didnt hear anything about hillary so far.

i want to believe they are already in jail

The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook.

whats the us doing protecting all those poppies in afganistan? it's causing a big heroin problem in iran

We turned Afghanistan into our heroin HQ accidentally on purpose when we were westernizing the country decades ago then abandoned it completely. The large scale dams and other works projects shifted the water table and allowed poppies to thrive where they hadn't before

remember when the us didn't see thousands of tankers stealing oil from iraq and taking it to turkey?

Read the fucking EO dipshit. And seriously read the Politico piece if you want to understand how organized crime is physically organized. Saying the federal government can legally seize all assets related to one crime means thousands of seemingly unrelated dirty assets can also be seized.

I don't think they're already in jail but they're probably being watched. Look at what happened to Awan. He was on the list and they stopped him from leaving the country for "bank fraud" when really they want to nail him for running one of the used car dealerships that supported Hezbollah.

Poppy isn't just used for heroin. Big Pharma has made a fortune there. See: Opioid Crisis

>accidentally on purpose
it was on purpose. the one good thing the Taliban did was to shut down the poppy production. Afghanistan currently supplies 92% of the world's poppy but that's about to change

yeah and the talaban wiped out the poppy crop and the us attacked the taliban. the poppies are back. why not spray the poppy crop like coca or weed?

in addition to selling secrets from the House

oh so big pharma can make a buck in the middle of a civil war but other ppl better be careful. heroin disaster there too.

maybe you have to be able to pay the bribes

regarding the awanbrothers, a rundown

The Awan Brothers are the IT guys of Debby Wassermann-Schulz. The police seized the laptop of one of the Awans to which DWS responded with threats to get the laptop back
dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/

Also 3 lawyers came up dead in the district DWS is responsible for and of which one at least was working on a DNC fraud case
investmentwatchblog.com/3-dead-attorneys-in-2-weeks-in-debbie-wasserman-shultzs-florida-district/

Then some while ago one of the Awan Brothers was arrested while leaving leaving the country
nbcnews.com/politics/congress/debbie-wasserman-schultz-aide-arrested-trying-flee-country-n786651

Then some story broke that Session will anounce multiple investigation regarding criminal leaks which people think is connected to all this.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-26/sessions-announce-leak-investigations-following-several-trump-outbursts

There were rumors about Huma Abedin being a saudi spy with Weiner being involved too. The Awan brothers, having access to pretty much all emails since they are the IT guys very well could be spies too.
Pizzagate as a whole or partly, might be just the means to controll the politicians so they proceed to give info and not expose the spying.

Bump for old news

>Pizzagate as a whole or partly, might be just the means to controll the politicians so they proceed to give info and not expose the spying.

lol pretty sure all politicians are pedophiles are ya?

They’re not all named.

US Treasury. You could actually read it, it's only one page.

Correct but it's also important to understand the laws that essentially create medical monopolies in the US. The drugs are dirt cheap to produce, which is why Canadian drugs are so cheap, but if only a handful of companies are allowed to make drugs they can sell them for as high of a price as they want because there isn't competition.

The Awans aren't the center of everything, but when the floodgates open there's will be one of the most scrutinized cases because they have their hands (via financial connections) in everything. They'll be one a the cases that serves as a microcosm of just how widespread the corruption really is.

You only need to name a handful of people if the unnamed people are all connected financially.

You would not sell Bitcoin if your assets were about to be frozen. You would buy because bitcoins cannot be stolen or frozen (outside stealing passwords)

It is human rights abuse fucktard. You’re taking their ability to give consent away, you’re causing bodily harm, it’s the single BIGGEST human Rights violation possible.

You nailed it.

Child labor??? Sauce??

The US is paid back, paying back our $19 trillion dollar debt and FUCK YOU ding our wall.

what about the JEWS

The ones who are guilty will go to jail.

Hey, remember when the big story was that Trump was going to fire Mueller today (Friday), and liberals were preparing for nationwide protests? You know, like 3 days ago? Funny how that narrative just evaporated, isn't it?

checked. their whole controllsystem will be BTFO once the big time pedos are gone

what about bush, he's a human rights abuser.

or are we still supposed to believe he did it outta love

They're so incredulous that they can't possibly believe Mueller is one of the good guys. Even when everything is proven beyond any reasonable doubt, there will still be people who deny reality.

Bwahaha love it

Didn't litecoin guy or whatever pull all of his cash out of the crypto he founded right about at the same time? I don't know much about this shit, I'm old. Now, my body is ready for all the accusations of being a shit. Show me what you got.

Law enforcement already has the ability and often confiscates assets from arrested persons, large some of money and/or property, if those people are not convicted it doesnt matter. The police keep the confiscated items/cash and getting it back takes mountains of paperwork and jumping through many hoops. Often times people who are arrested yet not convicted dont get their property back for 'reasons'. It is down right theft.

t. A Leaf who lived in the US for 20 years

FUCK! Damn future computers, I meant shill, not shit. But I guess shit works too.

Yeah, the Clinton Foundation looks like the actual financial center of things. But the Awans were handling various transactions. You might say they'll turn out to be the informational center of things, just from having so much info from those connections and having access to so many congressmen's data. And it looks to me like the Awans have already turned over all that, so it's not like they have to find out before seizing things. They already know who was connected to whom through them.

Bump for end of Day 1 of 100

Exactly. Trudeau is an Illuminati asshole pedophile controlled by Saudi money, AKA Alwaleed bin Talel.

scotus just curtailed that a year or 2 ago.
even when there was no crime it was hard and expensive to get your stuff back a nightmare if you were just passing through

The most damning allegation against them will be the selling of intelligence. Remember that Navy SEAL who was killed right when Trump took office? His wife was at his address to Congress. The reason he died was because the Houthis were tipped off about the raid. They should've been asleep but instead they were in a strong defense when our guys arrived.

I can't wait to watch that cuck be implicated

trevor moore is /ourguy/ beyond doubt.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s
song about a kid getting sold into the showbusiness by greedy parent

0:29 seconds watch the list:
#5 pizzaparty
#1 AmberAlert
amber alert is an emergency system for example in case of missing children and is provided with technology by AlertSense which is the company fucking laura silsby works for
then he continues to say his parent sold him off in the song. am not through it all yet
1:10 he says he cant stand the rich kids bar mizwahs and sleep overs with saudi princes
at 1:30 he sings about being put in a pit for 3 days and splashed with a hose which reminds me on those hot shit videos and the other shower videos
manager comes in saying "nothing to see here, he is just pranking lol"
2:30 kids says they will sacrifice him to the god baphomet

then there is also this shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c
includes the satanism, threat of suicide and blackmail through forcing him into fucking a child.
also goes 3:22 (Skull and Bones) and ends with the words "God please help me" even though all the other High in church clips have that song going on longer at the end

you'd prolly suck off bin talel for a thousands bucks. trudeau on the other hand will make millions

>tfw CBTS 2.0

You fail to realize most of these countries owe the USA money either from humanitarian aide, wartime efforts, or just borrowing of capital. This reason for paying the USA, is one of the reasons he (((Trump))) was elected.

what about trickle down economics, that's gotta be one of the biggest scams of the century

youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
(is awfully random at first, but once it gets to JFK it suddenly is a string of redpills, the one you talked about)

youtube.com/watch?v=tI5_YuCWTMA
(calls out CIA and possible Bush involvement for the assassination of JFK and tried assassination of Ronald Reagan)

youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8b6RzvC_Y
(basically white people are geniuses and niggas never invented anything)

youtube.com/watch?v=bHCQA1EJiC0
this is basically the average Sup Forumsack

youtube.com/watch?v=eg3_kUaYFJA
Who doesnt want to?

youtube.com/watch?v=6TxjrHPHypA
Hypocrisy of the church, how they worship satan/money (same thing really at this point) and cover up the pedophilia

Pic related, did he know about the "chicken" termology? i dont think its a coincidence it also shows a pedotriangle

you should cut back on the meth

youtube.com/watch?v=TiAMN5awLYw

>almost as if bunch of pedos tried to get their assets before they are frozen
How does this make any sense - you can't freeze bitcoins, and they can be exchanged outside of US jurisdiction.

Aka actual blood for transfusion and ritual

a lot of businesses need some liquid money you can use for transaction or it will all break down. imagine all other assets being frozen, but you need to liquidity to keep you business running. where do you get it? your bitcoins.

We still need it. Not necessarily for heroin but for pain killers

Child trafficking