[Jew Internal Screaming]

Just in case any CTR/Shareblue Jews are watching.. excuse me *ahem*.. testing the mic here...

MERRY CHRISTMAS Sup Forums
>MERRY CHRISTMAS Sup Forums

-How was your Holiday shopping?
-What decorations did you put up around the house/in your car this year?
-Are you spending it with family, friends, girlfriend?
-Do you plan on taking friends and family to a Church service Christmas Eve?
-What will you be cooking? (Traditional favorites)
-How are you spending it?

I love you all, and I don't be alone on Christmas!

MebbenXmebbs!

-How was your Holiday shopping?
>ezpz with amazon
-What decorations did you put up around the house/in your car this year?
>I put up four different trees and three sets of lights. My senpai loves christmas.
-Are you spending it with family, friends, girlfriend?
>family thats the point.
-Do you plan on taking friends and family to a Church service Christmas Eve?
>hell yea every year
-What will you be cooking? (Traditional favorites)
>glug (swedish mold wine)
-How are you spending it?
>with parents and brother

>Merry Christmas and happy birthday jesus!
Merry Christmas and happy birthday jesus!
>Merry Christmas and happy birthday jesus!
Merry Christmas and happy birthday jesus!

I love mold wine. Merry Christmas and have fun spending time with family.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA

YOU FELL FOR THE MATERIAL POSSESSION JEW

Yep and my family is coming to visit! Hope you were invited to your family's gathering. Oh wait...

> Claims to oppose jews
> Celebrates Xmas the most empty, shallow, materialistic holiday ever dedicated solely to making sure retailers stay in business
Go shopping ,Goyim. I stopped any observation of chistmas once i realized it was just a marketing ploy

Im sitting at home right now, but you need to realize material possession gift exhange for christmas is jewish kikery.

>MERRY KEKMAS Sup Forums
>Joseph and his wife's son

I'll gladly endure some kikery too see a smile on my familys face. :]

You are a dumb fuck if you think this Xmas shit is anything aside from empty materilism

I hear from more and more people that this year, they aren't buying any gifts and instead plan to spend more time with their loved ones. I think this is a good idea, give some of your time as a gift. Many of us barely have any these days.

Dude I know its just a commercial cash grab nowdays but you need not go over board with spending.

I’m a Jew and I love Christmas. And this time of year in general! Hot blonde shiksas are so desperate for a date around New Years Eve, they will do anything to get some Jewish dick in their pussies.

Christmas is what you make it niggerkun

HAPPY HANUKKAH !

Good Goy. Havent bought anyone a single thing in a decade, i refuse to go to xmas events and dont observe it in any way at all. also Xmas trees look likeshit and lights are tacky

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Maybe you'll get a visit from a Christmas ghost.

have fun in the cold dark alone user

You poor unloved soul. I'll pray for you.

Literally nobody cares whether you say Merry Christmas or not except retarded evangelicals, you stupid goy.

>GOD DID IT

You could also build a christmas gift by yourself.

Thanks, I prefer solitiude. I even live in the same town ad my sisters and their kids but see them twice a year because i honestly dont like being around peope

Why would jews hate jesus? His moron followers are always willing to die for Israel and they treat the kikes like royalty.

in america perhaps. evangelicals aren't christians. join the one true church of God.

You'll have to convert some black guy to get that pussy, cause yours is.. well.. its basically as small as a melted candle. :(

Hey dude.

I don't know why people are calling you out for being non-materialistic. Don't do that guys.

By Christmas, I'm just talking about the joy of spending time with family, touching base with them, strengthening relationships - whether you want to have a simple dinner, in solitude, or go all out with lots of presents and gaming afterwards.

That's what makes the Jew turn in his sleep, especially when its his downstairs neighbors singing and laughing and hes like:

"STOP IT STOP HAVING WHITE KIDS NOO"

That's the extra joy of Christmas. I'm gonna be spending mine with my family.

merry Christmas to you too

>-How was your Holiday shopping?
>-What decorations did you put up around the house/in your car this year?
my light up fiber optic tree and some icicle lights
>-Are you spending it with family, friends, girlfriend?
Family
>tfw when no gf stocking to stuff
>-Do you plan on taking friends and family to a Church service Christmas Eve?
No
>-What will you be cooking? (Traditional favorites)
Standing rib roast
>-How are you spending it?
drunk

You'll get a gf next year user! Merry Christmas.