youtu.be/ur3GtTjFhzQ
>WH Video: POTUS Stmt @Tax Reform passage 12/21/17
youtu.be/mns0OdolHzg
>Pres Trump/VP Pence/GOP Tax Bill Passage Celebration 12/20/17
youtu.be/6iDcEcTvA1c

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/12/21/former-govt-officials-warned-about-hezbollah-story-months-ago
politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/22/sessions-orders-doj-review-after-report-obama-administration-gave-hezbollah-pass.html'
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ygvv_Ae3dg
youtube.com/watch?v=mqXZXExI9UI
youtube.com/watch?v=pJRsNti6sjc
shalemag.com/made-in-america-how-shale-is-bringing-back-steel-and-jobs-to-appalachia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

noticing a lack of damage control from obama fanboys like there was when the politico article first went up

MAGAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

LAST SUMMER: dailycaller.com/2017/12/21/former-govt-officials-warned-about-hezbollah-story-months-ago
javascript:;
YESTERDAY: politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

NOW: foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/22/sessions-orders-doj-review-after-report-obama-administration-gave-hezbollah-pass.html'

Sessions REALLY REALLY hates drugs.

Awoo!

NOW:
>“While I am hopeful that there were no barriers constructed by the last administration to allowing DEA agents to fully bring all appropriate cases under Project Cassandra, this is a significant issue for the protection of Americans,” Sessions said in a written statement. “We will review these matters and give full support to investigations of violent drug trafficking organizations.”
>“While I am hopeful that there were no barriers constructed by the last administration to allowing DEA agents to fully bring all appropriate cases under Project Cassandra

LAST SUMMER:
>Former U.S. government officials gave details to the House Foreign Affairs Committee in June about how the previous White House derailed American efforts to counter Hezbollah, which supports recent revelations from a report by Politico.
>Dr. David Asher, a veteran U.S. illicit finance expert sent by the Pentagon to help establish a team to go after Hezbollah’s alleged criminal activities, testified before Congress in June.
>Asher told committee members about the collaborative effort was known as “Project Cassandra.”

moar Sachiko

Obama leaf is probably taking a nap.

Remember, truth is best shown to those who try to run from it. Use jewbook, twitter, instagoyim, jewtube and the like to spread the truth. Do so in easy to digest bits

>everything is racism
>hire a civil rights lawyer
>you're a victim of racism

Among other problems drugs are a huge problem. Would be funny the entire deep state goes to jail over drugs. Charges for all the other major stuff they did can come later.

Has anyone seen leftists try to defend Obama's Hezbollah meddling? I'm curious about how they're trying to spin it, especially since a lefty rag like Politico was the one to report it

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ygvv_Ae3dg
I'm very comfy tonight guys, sure it's a friday night alone. But it's with you guys!

Obama has probably one of the best foreign policy record in the last decennia. His moral compass has been sublime.

He made the Iran deal because he didn't had this irrational grudge against Iran. Sometimes you have to be the bigger guy in order to solve a situation like this. (Remember that the money given to Iran was already Irans property. It consisted of frozen assets which the USA could never legally use.)
A good example was with north korea. Under Clinton the relationship USA-Nkorea became better. Then Bsh Jr said muh axes of evil blah blah, putting trade sanctions on North Korea.
North Korea became then even more isolated and is becoming shittier with the day. Isolating Iran would have been just as bad.

Obama is also based when it comes to the Israel- palastine conflict. He doesn't have this irrational love for Israel. He doesn't hate muslims because they are muslims. He can actually see how shitty it was for the people that lived there before the state israel was made.

Maybe the Iran deal cost you some money, but remember that an unnecesary war costs 100x more money.

Next climate change.
You can try to ignore this, but he has done much in order to get this world to realize how bad we are treating it. He has been a very important factor in making climate change related treaties. The paris threaty is a big step in the good direction.
If you look at how Trump looks at climate change I think he knows that man made climate change is real. He just doesn't think it's going to be a problem. He is in my opinion very shortsighted on this matter. He mean well, giving jobs to coal miners and people working in that industry, but in the long run you are making the future look worse.

>AZ fag
>company wants me to relocate to NC next year
how is it way the fuck over there? I've never even been to that state

This is the greatest post on Sup Forums in months. Fact.

AMERICAN WAGE SLAVES BTFO

Obama has probably one of the best foreign policy record in the last decennia. His moral compass has been sublime.

He made the Iran deal because he didn't had this irrational grudge against Iran. Sometimes you have to be the bigger guy in order to solve a situation like this. (Remember that the money given to Iran was already Irans property. It consisted of frozen assets which the USA could never legally use.)
A good example was with north korea. Under Clinton the relationship USA-Nkorea became better. Then Bsh Jr said muh axes of evil blah blah, putting trade sanctions on North Korea.
North Korea became then even more isolated and is becoming shittier with the day. Isolating Iran would have been just as bad.

Obama is also based when it comes to the Israel- palastine conflict. He doesn't have this irrational love for Israel. He doesn't hate muslims because they are muslims. He can actually see how shitty it was for the people that lived there before the state israel was made.

Maybe the Iran deal cost you some money, but remember that an unnecesary war costs 100x more money.

Next climate change.
You can try to ignore this, but he has done much in order to get this world to realize how bad we are treating it. He has been a very important factor in making climate change related treaties. The paris threaty is a big step in the good direction.
If you look at how Trump looks at climate change I think he knows that man made climate change is real. He just doesn't think it's going to be a problem. He is in my opinion very shortsighted on this matter. He mean well, giving jobs to coal miners and people working in that industry, but in the long run you are making the future look worse.

>tfw closet christian
>tfw your family is full of militant atheists
help

Attorney General Jeff Sessions is launching a review of a law enforcement initiative called Project Cassandra after an investigative report was published this week claiming the Obama administration gave a free pass to Hezbollah’s drug-trafficking and money-laundering operations to help ensure the Iran nuclear deal would stay on track.
>The Justice Department said in a statement to Fox News that Sessions on Friday directed a review “to evaluate allegations that certain matters were not properly prosecuted and to ensure all matters are appropriately handled.”
>“While I am hopeful that there were no barriers constructed by the last administration to allowing DEA agents to fully bring all appropriate cases under Project Cassandra, this is a significant issue for the protection of Americans, We will review these matters and give full support to investigations of violent drug trafficking organizations.” Sessions said in a written statement.

According to a bombshell exposé in Politico on Sunday, an elaborate campaign led by the Drug Enforcement Administration, known as Project Cassandra, targeted the Lebanese militant group’s criminal activities.

"We will review these matters and give full support to investigations of violent drug trafficking organizations"
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions

But when Project Cassandra leaders, who were working out of a DEA facility in Chantilly, Virginia, sought approval for some significant investigations, prosecutions, arrests and financial sanctions, Obama Justice and Treasury Department officials delayed, hindered or rejected their requests, according to Politico.

Awoo always makes me smile, thanks user.

More niggers. More fags.

Who 90s Bollywood here?

youtube.com/watch?v=mqXZXExI9UI

>a fedora tipping nigger

Somebody plant a dime bag on Hillary.

Libya

india cinema is underrated

Around Blacks, never relax.

>pay less taxes
>somehow this is bad
wat

>responding to copypasta shill bait

You joke but it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for her being involved in drugs.

So this is what its come to in america with right wingers? You realize this will set a precedent where presidents start second guessing the last president and charging them with crimes, and eventually its going to stop presidents from letting go of power at all. You retards are creating a banana republic.

Looks like I woke him up.

this desu

It's LITERALLY Fascism. Also the middle class makes $1m a year.

GET DOWN AWOO THERE'S A SNIPER

Shut up nigger

A reminder that Reagan slaughtered his opponents in his next election after he passed historic tax cuts

>“Protecting our citizens from terrorist organizations and combatting the devastating drug crisis gripping our nation are two of the Justice Department’s top priorities. Operations designed to investigate and prosecute terrorist organizations that are also fueling that drug crisis must be paramount in this administration. The DEA has worked tirelessly on this front. I am committed to giving our hard working and dedicated DEA agents all the tools that they need to allow them to shut down these drug rings. The Department of Justice is absolutely committed to investigating and prosecuting international drug trafficking organizations and with the assistance of our DEA and FBI agents we will leave no stone unturned as we work to making America safer.
Sessions said.

DOJ officials told Fox News the review could lead to new prosecutions of people affiliated with Hezbollah.
>It could also lead to an Inspector General investigation of personnel matters relating to the project.

Since the report surfaced, a number of Republican lawmakers have demanded answers about the allegations. Meanwhile, former Obama administration officials have broadly dismissed the allegations as false.

FORMER OBAMA OFFICIAL RESPONSE:
“There are many reasonable critiques of Obama's foreign policy,” former Obama official Tommy Vietor tweeted.

“The idea that he was soft on Hezbollah is not one of them. The story is so manufactured out of thin air that it's hard to push back except to say that it's a figment of the imagination of two very flawed sources.”

>First black president
>Goes to jail

POST YOUR FACE WHEN THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT GOES TO JAIL

Good!

Report came from "politico", what at the odds it's bait, people have been making memes about drugs here for quite some time, it just seems odd.

>javascript:;

so letting politicians stay above the law won't? k

I have plenty, I'm just too stubborn to travel out of my comfort zone and to boards I haven't visited in my 11 years here.

my parents are edgelord hippie wiccans from the 70's

Yeah because the Mueller "investigation" is a paragon of integrity.

What on Earth does "true conservative" Joe Scarborough propose then? Higher taxes for the rich? How much higher, and for which income bracket? All that murderer knows how to do is bitch and moan.

Everyone decent hates drugs.

Wow.

Checked, and what people don't realise is that any organisation over a certain size in Lebanon is involved in drug trafficking, it's just what they do over there

reaaaaally make you think

Iowa awoo is best boatgirl awoo.

youtube.com/watch?v=pJRsNti6sjc

disgusting

This shit is a genocide.

>eventually its going to stop presidents from letting go of power at all
That's my fetish.

are you cucks still not sick of your kike master, or too busy staying le red pilled?

Now that's what I call a successful year.

On the orders of Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Justice Department prosecutors have begun asking FBI agents to explain the evidence they found in a now dormant criminal investigation into a controversial uranium deal that critics have linked to Bill and Hillary Clinton, multiple law enforcement officials told NBC News.
>The interviews with FBI agents are part of the Justice Department’s effort to fulfill a promise an assistant attorney general made to Congress last month to examine whether a special counsel was warranted to look into what has become known as the Uranium One deal, a senior Justice Department official said.
At issue is a 2010 transaction in which the Obama Administration allowed the sale of U.S. uranium mining facilities to Russia’s state atomic energy company. Hillary Clinton was secretary of state at the time, and the State Department was one of nine agencies that agreed to approve the deal after finding no threat to U.S. national security.

Reports of the Justice Department looking into the deal come after Sen. John Barrasso (R-WY) stating he believes his office is in possession of evidence that suggests the Obama administration lied about key aspects of the Uranium One deal approval process. In a letter to Congress, a leading nuclear official appears to confirm the lawmaker’s conclusion.

>le capitalism money is stolen may may

90s Govinda movies were top tier kek material.

/here/

My local PBS in Philly used to play bollywood movies every Saturday morning when I was a kid. Those were comfy times.

shalemag.com/made-in-america-how-shale-is-bringing-back-steel-and-jobs-to-appalachia/

When built, these pipelines will move more than 17 billion cubic feet of Marcellus and Utica natural gas and 345,000 barrels of natural gas liquids per day. Collectively, these projects are slated to create more than 100,000 jobs for local residents, and the vast majority of the pipelines under construction are utilizing union labor.

Over the past 30 years, Ohio has seen many of its steel jobs moving overseas. Plants have closed in Steubenville, Youngstown, Lorain and Cleveland, just to name a few. Mingo Junction, a town that was built around its steel mill, was one such place where residents saw their mill shut down completely in 2009.

After being closed for eight years, that Ohio steel mill is now open for business and shipping tons of domestically produced steel on the Ohio River — thanks to low natural gas prices made possible from shale development ― with a goal of ultimately producing 10,000 tons per day. The town’s Mayor, Ed Fithen, told a local TV channel, “After being down for [eight] years — I worked there for 35 — I said this place will never start up. It’s too down.”

>reopening Uranium One investigation
>new Hezbollah investigation
Is this the beginning of the Sessions Redemption Arc? I would've thought the writers would save a subplot like this for the new season after New Years

Trump has taught them what winning feels like
just as promised

Oh boy I am in deep fucking shit Sup Forums. GF found out I donated to Trump campaign. She is throwing a hissy fit, calling me a pig and shit. She managed to calm down.

She is 30
I am 27

She has been pretty clingy lately, and keeps bitching to me about the need to settle down and her biological clock. I'm not her first but I do like her alot, got promoted a few months ago and my boss is training me to be his successor. I wanna focus on that. The other caveat is that i'm shit with girls, could not get a gf for the life of me in college and H.S. Only when I hit 26 was i getting good results.

What do I do? Also fuck /adv/ they give shit advice every time.

We'd probably get the race war then. Better start planting pot on all niggers.

Quick rundown???

If you've seen what meth has done to our state you be sickened.
Fuck painkillers and weed.
Meth is a scourge in Alabama.

Obamaleaf is getting redpilled.

Nazi milk maidens
I'm dying Tucc

t. academic

>Obama
>His moral compass has been sublime

Please do welfare reform next, the lazy dindus and whit trash should be repatriated to the desert in commie blocks and forced to do menial labor for their food and other necessities until they decide to join society they are a blight on our morale seeing them buying more food at the grocery store while the working class is fighting for prosperity

Sessions actually has done work. It's frustrating since the DoJ is a mess but he does make progress.

SESSIONS REDEMPTION ARC STARTS NOW

You

Funny how it was THAT picture.

I thought crowds of people only start clapping for liberals who confront right wing strawmen. Nice change of pace.

Fucking niggers, although from looking at that picture he might just have been trying to cut his hair, do kids still have that haircut?

The current chair of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) said that one of her Obama-appointed predecessors’ responses to Congress on a key aspect of the Uranium One deal did not capture the intricacies of the matter.
>“I would note that, as your letter makes clear, the responses you have received have not fully depicted the complexity of this issue,” NRC chairwoman Kristine Svinicki said in response to a question from Wyoming Republican Sen. John Barrasso during a Wednesday Senate hearing.

Barrasso wrote to the Obama administration in 2010, expressing concerns that the Uranium One deal would allow Russian interests to export uranium abroad. Obama-appointed NRC chairman Gregory Jaczko responded in 2011, downplaying Barrasso’s concerns by noting that the company would need an export license.
>“I specifically raised concerns about future exports of U.S. uranium by Uranium One,” Barrasso said in the hearing. “I believe the Obama administration’s response to my letter was at best misleading.”
Barrasso expanded his investigation into the 2010 Obama administration decision to approve the sale of Uranium One to a subsidiary controlled by Rostam, Russia’s state-owned nuclear company.

The chairman of the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works asked the Energy Department and NRC for documents related to the Obama administration’s response to his 2010 letter.
>Barrasso also said he had evidence the Energy Department misled him on their role in the approval of uranium exports. He asked both agencies for documents to find out if he was intentionally misled.
>“Uranium One did not need a specific NRC license to export U.S. uranium,” Barrasso said. “Instead, Uranium One only needed to be, and later was, listed as a supplier on a transport company’s NRC export license.”

>30 years old
>0 (zero) kids
You either impregnate her right now or you find yourself a younger girlfriend

talk with her about it, just because you had different political opinions during one term doesn't mean you can't live together, be real for a second.

He fucking lurks.

There are 2 ways to take down Trump simultaneously:

1. Mueller and his A-Team of Superheros looking to impeach Trump based on the PeePee Dossier, Russian collusion, RICO violations, tax evasion, etc. Remember they left multi-million dollar salaries to work on this case! Now that they got Manafort Mueller can easily go after Trump directly!

2. Kelly and Tillerson and McMaster looking to 25th Amendment Trump; right now they are trying to gather 14 of 24 of Trump's Cabinet members to sign off on Removing him because he is Unfit like a Toddler with dementia. They are basically doing the paperwork necessary to remove Trump, signing documents, etc.

This is the real calm before the storm, before they remove Trump from office! One way or another they are definitely removing Trump before this year is over!

Trump will be known as the 1-Year Presidency!

25th Amendment Walkthrough Guide:

1. Gather 14 of 24 Cabinet votes, starting with Tillerson who called Trump a moron, he can convince the rest to remove him, his whole Cabinet hates him, so thats easy.

2. You need 2/3 votes in Congress, ALL the Democrats will vote to remove Trump, so you have a large chunk of votes.

3. Now you need about 20-30% of Establishment Republicans to abandon Trump before the 2018 midterms, they all hate Trump and will gladly vote to remove him because he is unfit.

4. Pence will also vote to remove him, because then Pence becomes President. He has been waiting in the wings for his chance to be President.

5. They all vote to remove Trump, and Trump has now been removed via 25th Amendment.

6. Done.

>Drumpf became presdident purely so he could save $11m in annual taxes

He makes more than that from Trump steaks

Tucker is a Beast.

What will happen to O'bama?

New Fetish.