Anime is a real art form that deserves to be taken seri-

Anime is a real art form that deserves to be taken seri-

>I can tell what is art and what isn't

Come on Samurai Jack is looking pretty cool why can't you stay there instead of shitposting here?

anime is a lifestyle, baka

>some of it is trashy and dumb so the whole medium is worthless

By that logic art doesn't even exist. You dingo.

Every medium has stupid shit. I wouldn't discount all of western movies because of shit like the Avatar movie or whatever.

There's a lot of shit anime, but if you enjoy that's all that matters.

Just how fast are her tits moving?

Someone should have the picture with all the math, but it's around Mach 3 (~2,400 MPH) I believe.

So anime isn't art, is what you're saying? Good, I consider this to be a positive thing.

Can we speed up the gif to simulate this motion?

The funniest part is that this scene/episode was directed by Satoshi Kon's protege.

For what it was, the show was good. If you went into it expecting anything but an excuse for action and tits, I don't know what to tell you. I will say I'm sorely disappointed that both the manga and anime went into eternal "hiatus" though.

The animation never really had any glaring QUALITY moments, at least that I can remember, and it hit all the right spots for boobs and action.

Bad art is still art

Fuck off with your stupid offboard memes.

>art

> Crap writing and story direction is ok if it was meant to be crap!
school days begs to differ

This is art, if you don't see it as art you're a close-minded faggot

That's actually a very "artsy" gif, it's intentionally absurdist. The problem is it looks silly, so people like op don't look past the absurd, because they don't think that there is some thought put in most anime.

>gif
>doesn't move
Fucking art man

I didn't necessarily imply that it wasn't art, just that some of the anime on the low side of the quality spectrum really make it hard for people to take it seriously as an art or even as a medium as a whole.

literally getting tired of this shit.
convert your goddamn pics or fuck out of here. I can even appreciate phoneposters over pseudo-gif posters.
the absolute lowest of the low.

That's the actual clip user, that's modern art, A FUCKING BLANK CANVAS WHICH WAS SOLD FOR 10000 MONOPOLY DOLLARS

Those are some noisy, soundbarrier breaking nipples.

2DEEP4U

> The art was worth sooo much money!
It's just money laundering user. Whatever is on the canvas literally doesn't matter.

>implying it isn't

Okay, that looks like a rifle bullet from the pointy end. I'd guess it's 7.62 or 5.56mm, which are very common calibres for modern assault rifles.

Let's take two mainstream assault rifles that could be realistically used in that scenario: the AK-74 and the M16. They have a muzzle velocity ranging around 880-900 m/s, which means that, when it exits the barrel, the bullet can go 900 m in a single second.

Say her body is about 30 cm large (I actually brought out a ruler to measure mine just now). 30 cm = 0.3 m. If the bullet goes at 890 m/s (as an average for the two guns), that's 0.00034 seconds that passed between the time the bullet goes within range of her chest and the time it goes past her right boob.

Let's suppose her boobs are each 10 cm high. From that supposition, we can assume the area they moved in was about 20 cm, taking in account the movement to get out of the bullet's range and the "recoil" to get back to their position. 20 cm = 0.2 m

0.2 m /0.00034 s = 558 m/s

That's a little less than twice the speed of sound at sea level, which is of 343 m/s. It's of course slower than a rifle bullet, but it's a little more than twice the muzzle velocity of a M1911 9mm pistol. For km/h, it's about 2008 km/h, which is a little less than the maximum speed of pic related, a MiG-29.

tl:dr those are some quick boobs.

Want some fun numbers? The acceleration and G-forces affecting those boobs. Remember that they are in what is essentially a swinging motion.

>turbofan powered boobs will never give you paizuri and make you cum with the literal force of a thousand suns in less than a second

Pic I made quickly. I'll also post the MiG-29 I forgot to include.

Since they go from 0 m/s to 558, back to 0 and do that once again for the returning movement, we have totall accel-deccel of... 2232 m for 0.00034 seconds. that's an acceleration of 6564705.88 m/s2 total, which amounts to two accelerations of + 1641176.47 m/s2 and two deccelerations of -1641176.47 m/s2.

I don't really know how to calculate the G-forces included, but I'm sure someone can with those numbers.

This is a MiG-29

>pic I made quickly
>generated filename
What. Which image did you edit and throw down the bin?

I used 4chanx

>pic i made
>unix timestamp

user, stop

>Anime isn't ar-

Anime is just kids' cartoo-

>is a real art form that deserves to be taken seri-
Get back to Sup Forums with your memes.

I'm still on appchan because fuck change, does 4chanx generate filenames or what?

There is an option to replace filename with random timestamp

>It's just money laundering user.
Now I feel retarded.