As a Millennial female why should I side with people who want my rights taken away?

Seriously but what benefit will it be to ME? Don't give me the society spiel. Give me actual tangible benefits I don't have now.

I know this isn't the case now but if one day my generation does want my rights taken away I'll side against them for my own self benefit. Luckily people here are in the vast minority.

don't worry about it. invest in the sexdoll industry

Well, yeah. You shouldn't. The only reason you have rights is because men collectively agree to place you on the same level, and incarcerate the ones that don't.

Women destroy societies though, so I should want to murder you. But I'm horny so idk

Trust me you want to be a white mans property instead of muslims.

So you can stay home and bake cakes with your babies and focus on spending your chaps sheckles when you’re off galavnting with your friends at the shops instead of spending all day trying to pretend that you’re a bloke, of course.

You don't.
We live in a predatory environment.

have you ever read any erotic literature aimed at females? a muslim world is literally a woman's sexual fantasy

I'd rather have as many choices and options on the table as possible thanks. I can galavant to shops now.

Muslims are only 1 percent of the US but everyone thinks they are so prevalent.

entire white race > your individual rights
If you don't want to join then don't join.

>As a millennial female

Stopped reading there

Sage

We don't have to live in a predatory environment. It's just that people decide to make it this way.

>the needs of the many outweigh the needs of a few

who let leftypol in?

I'm forced to be born already. I shouldn't be forced again not to have rights.

I don't want to take anyone's rights away, but for the sake of argument you could say that it simplifies your life, removes the burden of getting a career and navigating politics (which is a shit show) and allows you to focus on raising a family with out other things dividing your attention. Lots of people derive a lot of satisfaction from homemaking.

That's true, the only problem is that people are cripplingly retarded, me included.

You're one of the females that will die alone with cats. The only men who want women with attitudes like this are blacks and muslims.

Because it's what's ultimately best for all of us as a race. You already are iffy on all of it which suggests you would undermine us if given equal footing.

ROASTIES ON MY POL GTFO REEEEEEEEE

The only right that might be compromised would be suffrage.
Women have objectively ruined Europe.
It's a small price to pay.
I would prefer only property holders vote - I say this as a non-property owner.
Again; if you don't want to join then don't join.

If you want to get your clit cut off and wear a tarp as the property of a smelly sandnigger whose breath could stun a goat, by all means, I don't give a fuck

False in my experience. Also then how come people on this board bitch and moan about how their mothers are like that? They somehow reproduced.

>Vast minority

People here say they want White Sharia so I assume jump into your Sharia law before the miniscule chance of Sharia taking over America

You shouldn't and won't that's why it's our goal to subjugate you for your own good

You literally have less options because of feminism. You have to work, you don't have a choice. Tricking women to work was one of the biggest blows to society.

>25 replies and not one
tits or gtfo, faggot

I don't though. I have such a strong family I have several options. My mom also had a choice.

I really, really, really like this image

I understand you wanting to do what's in your own interest. It is leading me more and more to believe that if men give women "their rights", they WILL use those rights to fuck things up. In a perfect world women would have all the freedom they wanted without it having any negative long term consequences. Maybe such a thing is possible, but right now women are being pitted against men as pawns in a bigger game. Men struggle enough with freedom as it is, I sincerely believe that women struggle even more and are more driven by emotions. Nothing pleases my girlfriend more than being contained and taken, yet she sort of tries to "break free" on occasion only to be taken again. It would be nice to be able to give freedoms to women but honestly, in a relationship if you do it she will walk all over you, resent you, leave you and rob you of everything she can - or if you contain her and have boundaries she will love you and you'll have a HEALTHY dynamic. This is what is happening on a massive scale. Maybe you'd be miserable, but come on, if you were a man and you knew that allowing women certain freedoms would fuck up the future, would you not stop it? You simply don't see the gravity of the situation, but if you did, or you had a child you would take measures to limit that childs freedom in order to maintain its future. Undisciplined or neglected children find themselves resenting their parents, women resent and will never respect men who are spineless.

TLDR:
Do you see that the action of giving women voting rights has led to some specific changes that WOULD NOT have happened without it?
Do you see that some of these changes can potentially have very serious consequences?
Do you see that undoing these changes, e.g reconquering Europe would be a full scale civil war?
Do you acknowledge that statistically, on average women AND men are more miserable?

Because it will be best for you.

Tits?

we have devolved to the point where everyone of every skin color is a troglodyte,

best timeline

Tits or gtfo thot.

If she doesn't we should look at her exif data and see if we can find out who this whore is.

But I don't want to be punished for other people's actions which is why I will stand against it. I see myself as not only being forced to be born but to be forced to be born in this hostile time. I'm not going to be forced to have no rights in addition to the other things that were forced on me.

>As a Millennial female

dude, we literally just gave women the reigns to rights some odd years ago. That's like giving a toddler a car and expecting them to drive through the congested clusterfuck of a four lane highway.

This is an unnecessary transition phase, no one this had to happen but it did because instability is what the people in power want as the status quo. Instead of succeeding, we're talking about 49.6%, people exploit new advantages until it becomes normal.

the middle class woman that i know are much happier rysing the children and helping the family as whole that the ones that work .
Maybe the only ones that are happier are the upper middle ones with a family too

You will not have more benefits, but you will suffer more loss if you do not go with it.

work sucks, hating your job is literally the status quo

underage confirmed

The world hasn't ended as we know it but everyone is acting like it did. They just want a world where they get all the benefits and half of the population have none just because they're pissed at the way their parents raised them.

I was forced to be born and born in this hostile timeline. I shouldn't be forced not to have rights.

>Stand against it
Then stand against the wall so it's easier to shoot you.

It's about having the option to choose either. To have more safety nets to have more choices and abilities to live your life the way you see fit.

Underrated

Too bad, you probably can't fight. So it's resist and die. Those are your choices.
Also, I don't think you are white so you aren't allowed to join anyway.

Who the fuck cares if you’re a millennial female? Negative rights are not rights. You can’t give one group of people rights while withholding those rights from another group of people. That’s literally it. But women can’t understand philosophy and principles unless a man made them so... of course you’re on Sup Forums bitching

Kind of hard to have choice when shrapnel is hurling at you at 20000 fps.

Women graduallly go insane when they have to make all their own decisions. By age 30, most are barely holding it together, and men can't stand to be around them for anything except sex.
Your best chance at sanity and contentment is to go as quickly as possible from your father's leadership (hopefully you have one) to your husband's. As soon as you're strongandindependent, the clock is ticking on your sanity and personality.

Nobody cares who you side with. We're going to win and you're going to fall in line like a good girl.

Also it thinks it's somehow immune to a violent purge.

You should do it because we are going to turn you back into glorified domestic animals for the purpose of procreation if you don't fix your shit.

>Guns and self defense does not exist

I know you may have no part in it, but if we have to choose between:

1) Being unfair to those women who actually want to be good and do good, and override their right to vote and take away their special treatment in the workplace (which is the only fucking things that need to go) in order for them not to fuck up.
2) In order not to be unfair to you and many others, we let the majority of women get brainwashed by outside forces and have them be turned against us, causing internal conflict and continuous subversion of our countries - literally leaving us close to powerless to do anything about it. Having those women turn other men against us, brother against brother.

No choice is a nice one, don't you see it? You can't have it all. Men can't have it all, though going with option 1) would have prevented thousands of gangrapes, tortures, killed children, replacement migration, destruction of the nuclear family, rising degeneracy, uncertain future for your children, and much more.

Why should we go with option #1? Full serious. If anything you wouldn't lose any freedoms other than a few very specific ones. If you're not a turbo cunt it's not like you'd vote globalist and accuse innocent men of things in the workplace - you wouldn't notice much difference at all.

Yep and whites are only 45% of the american population.

>You can use guns and move around the battlefield
Lololol
I don't think so.

tits or gtfo

I'm not going to be normal either way. I don't care about the "strong and independent" meme. I care about pure freedom. I don't have much to lose.

female rights = society crumbling = rape/murder for you in the future.

They commit so many mass shootings and terror attacks and they're only 1%?

>in b4 OP doesn't realize that arabs and hispanics are included as white males in crime data and spouts the "MUH WHITE MALE MASS SHOOTER" meme

>female
>posts thumbnail of a gif
it checks out

You have your life to lose.
And if you resist us we will take it.

Where do you get this idea? It's like you've been watching too much TV and have never actually been here.

So, your argument is basically "LET ME KILL MY BABIES BECAUSE I MAKE TERRIBLE LIFE DECISIONS", right?

Just go away

Look at the UK. They're enforcing sharia law in the streets now.

Not this stupid bitch again. Fuck off kike.

don't even care abt the tits part,the gtfo is what i'm leaning towards.

Like you somehow got the idea you can defend yourself from us?

I don't see things crumbling. Sure there are some dumbasses who marry like 5 times but still.

Go away susan, nobody loves you.

I've never had an abortion and I'd only get one if I was raped or something.

Don't do it, keep pissing on your own blood for all I care.

>We don't have to live in a predatory environment. It's just that people decide to make it this way.
WRONG. Territorial/carnivorous nature makes it this way. For it not to be that way humans have to transcend animal behavior. Good luck with that.

>As a Millennial female why should I side with people who want my rights taken away?
Nobody wants to take away your right to pop chidlren.

Of course you don't. I could forgive you being a woman, but I won't forgive blindness and stupidity.

Seriously but what benefit will it be to ME?
>ME (caps)
We already gave up on you. Pic related.

because you'll be miserable if you don't have children and a husband by 35 and you know it

Rights are a meme

70% of the population is vulnerable to cancer because of the spread of HPV. If that's not a sign of the end times (because women aren't keeping it their pants anymore), then I don't know what is.

You don't even know the basics of field craft yet you think you can stop us.
Your opinion on this matter is pointless.

It's a meme I like.

You are right. There are no benefits.

Enjoy your dildo and cats.

Then what rights are you even worried about?

You shouldn't, but we shouldn't have to side with your bullshit either. Might is right, whoever is the strongest gets the decide the rules

Do you think society has trended towards a greater or lesser amount of sustainability during the time women have had "rights"?

Because the modern world, where you have infinite social freedom, free from morals, has only made you miserable.

Cancer is spreading because we put too many GMOs, hormones, and additives in our food. In addition to what we put in the water and environmental pollution.

It doesn't matter who you side with. It's happening with or without your consent.

No one cares about anything you like the same as anyone else, no one cares.

But your opinion doesn't matter whore. We will do this with or without your consent.

Whatever happens, men will ultimately dominate the society you live in. Its basically just up to you if you'd rather have the evil white patriarchy with all its toxic masculinity and manspreading, or if you'd like to help replace it with something that will almost certainly end up 100x worse for you.

>The only men who want women with attitudes like this are blacks and muslims who want to beat and rape them.
You can choose between those who want to take away your rights for your own benefit, or those who want to take away your rights to make you a slave. Many of us aren't so much against womens suffrage as against universal suffrage; the rule of the ignorant short-sighted mob. Not taking away the rights of those who lack the knowledge and responsibility to use those rights well causes their destruction. The problem is that there is a *huge* amount of collateral damage.

>omg my rights :(
When you hear your childrens' animal screams as their throats are cut in the street by leftist death squads maybe you'll reconsider your position of inviting the death of your people because muh equality

You don't see things crumbling. Try do some math...

Look at:
> Average white birthrate & generational gap
> Average african birthrate & generational gap

World wide whites are a minority, Europe is being flooded with refugees, who are leeching off of benefits and reproducing like rats. Just do a fucking linear plot for once in your life:

> Somali woman has 4 children on average, on average starting when she's 20
> White stronk indepdenent woman has 2 children starting at on average 28.

Go forward 40 years, 2 generations. White population is the same, somali population fucking quadrupled.

Birthrate in Nigeria is something like 8+ children per woman. Wonder why there's a fucking never-ending supply of africans coming to Europe? This is why, + UN foreign aid and ((humanitarians)) helping them get into Europe.

How do you not see this being a problem? Being able to shelter yourself from it by living away from it is possible of course, but wouldn't you like countries where you don't have to run away from shit like this?

I'm sure you do, but having a "right" isn't like having an orange. All I hear from you is "me me me" desu. In the unlikely event you aren't a fat LARPing neckbeard I suggest you lurk here for at least six months.

It's fine to have a choice. I don't think many of us are advocating to have your rights literally stripped away.
But culturally, it seems like women are being pressured into getting careers and "smashing the patriarchy".
I would like to see a cultural shift back towards traditionalism because that is what's best for society.
Overall, women are happier being home and raising their kids, while men feel more fulfilled being the bread-winners.

Shut up vagina, people are talking.

Don't pretend you are doing this for my happiness. You can really care less. Freedom personally makes me happy. Other people are less happy because they decided to live for the crowd instead of what they really want.

Reminder to post these words in all shill threads/posts and they magically stop bumping

Josh Dolin

Ardennen Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fishbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Banjamin Williams