Why do white kids listen to rap/hiphop, and talk and act like blacks?

Why do white kids listen to rap/hiphop, and talk and act like blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jkICGRTi1ls
youtube.com/watch?v=nBZUsbgT5Vo
youtube.com/watch?v=NK2FqPNIT_U
youtu.be/pMYRYKvAEaY
youtube.com/watch?v=s1JX0p0sdhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is a bell curve for any level of melanin.

The same reason they pretended to be Natives in the 1800s.

Jews.

Because blacks are allowed to have a culture, and whites aren't.

I listen to tupac and im not a wigger by any means. shits just catchy man

pretty sure there are a couple of merchants to answer this one

It is a politically correct expression of the masculine form. Social pressure and alienation from the white community

Because they're niggers.

/thread

tupac wrote in a white style anyways. Just dont listen to Biggie and his shit, please.

Fake News

Only people in the south talk with a southern dialect and people from the inner city talk with their city's dialects.

this. this is also why you get bro culture

percieved lack of heritage of their own
lack of discourse between children and their parents on race and the importance of the topics nobody seems to care about anymore

Because being white is seen as shameful and uncultured and they are crying out to belong to the world.
He will become a nationalist realist in due course.

because they usually are rejected by females early on, and to compensate for their lack of looks or personality; to try and compete with chads, they adopt nigger culture as a surrogate style. it's genuinely the most pathetic thing you can do.

I used to listen to rap when I was a kid, It seemed cool and edgy. Never have considered myself a wigger. Now I hate most of the rap music cuz it's pure shit now.

Because their lives seem boring and they think it will be dangerous and fun to emulate a gang member.

Bugman masculinity has been promoted as the highest standard of white masculinity and anyone with a T level will naturally reject this. What gets reported and promoted by Jews has become a perceived norm and gives these bugmen the idea that they are alpha. White men then proceed to eat their own and create speratation/rejection rather than influence as the damage continues.

There were kids doing this in the 90s too, because the perception is that music is "cool"

I listen to nasheeds and carry a big stick.

Am I better or still a wigger.

> Inshallah

Happens this way more often than you think

youtube.com/watch?v=jkICGRTi1ls

>the absolute state of white belgian """gangs""

youtube.com/watch?v=nBZUsbgT5Vo

just before he decided he wanted to be cooler and he and his buddies hopped in a car and stabbed randoms to death in another pub because muh terroritory wars. whites can be niggers too

Because blacks are the last race in America that is masculine.

Cultural enrichment

Single mothers.

jews

youtube.com/watch?v=NK2FqPNIT_U
>masculine
>leopard print and aunt jemima bandanas

Oops. Wrong Image.

because it's fun OP

That is still a thing in US? We had niggers like that one on the picture but that was a trend for a few years.

Every white kid I've met that admires nigger culture is below average iq.

Because they are lemmings that follow whatever is relevant in the mainstream

I thought the whole hip hop/rap trend ended with the 2000s. Now it's back more than ever?

>white kids
we even have 50 year old wiggers now

Yeah. It's still a thing here.

Don't you fucking talk shit about aunt Jemima

This meme is top notch.

Just go to any public middle school that usually a C school or below, has a lot of "ghetto" youth and is in the south.

I admire trap music and hood crawl when bored.

My IQ is incalculable, (((Einstein))) is wrong, Tesla is key, Archemedes is key, pyramids are key, fifth dimension is time orthogonal (x4).

rapping is a nice hobby for gifted iq white guys.
Rhymes, wordplay, storytelling, different flows. It is the best brainworkout you brainlets could get.
Seriously sit down and try to find 12 syllabilic rhymes that it makes sense etc. Also is good for your creativity

Blacks have been shown as a symbol of masculinity rebellion violence etc everything about being a man

Ma i think im white

I honestly like 90's rap music, however I had a friend in middle school who idolized nigger culture and he stole constantly from stores and his friends. I thought it was cool at the time but looking back he was scum, maybe he was naturally attracted to that stuff because he didn't have a father.

it is basically a way to show off your intelligence to attract female semenovens

Then they are promoting a lie. Acting like the apes they are isn't "masculine". It's anti-social and degenerate.

All humans are 98% the same. The 2% difference is the culture we are raised in, and what our parent's teach us / what our parents let us learn. I guess you could watch Malibu's Most Wanted and pick up on the reason. That's actually a movie that perfectly depicts how the raising of youth determines their future personality. A child's mind is easily swayed

youtu.be/pMYRYKvAEaY

Rap is WHITE CULTURE, not blacks.

Because it can be pretty good desu, and it does not have to be exclusive to niggers!

youtube.com/watch?v=s1JX0p0sdhY

Still more masculine than sitting in a uni all day learning useless skills

White kids listen to rap/hi-hop because there's a plethora of different styles within that main genre, most sub-genres invoke relatable feelings as well. Not to mention the air of amiability the music establishes at social outings and such, especially parties. It's a varied and respectable form of music. As to why White people talk and act like blacks, I think that mostly stems from emulation of media moreso than a conscious effort to be more like Black people desu. That kind of dialect is ubiquitous in popular culture, so kids and teenagers are bound to emulate it somewhat. I don't really care if they do it, don't know why you do.

Here's an album you might enjoy if you don't care for more Soundcloud, grime rap that's been made popular recently.

he's transformed into the real life B-rad

they're testing the boundaries of their culture. it's a good thing in small doses.

Haha, I act the same D&D loving hyper nerd...I just do drugs and have no fear of niggers.

Yep.

The music can be pretty good good and I guess the reason why they talk and act like blacks is because they want to fit in

The Jews are to blame.

This and this are the answers. It's hard to find a way to express yourself when you're younger but rap music helps those who want to express toughness easily find a way.

(((Capitalism)))

because they are the dominant culture.

white girls are the worst nigger lovers in existence

Because it's 2002

I have more suggestions that I'll give
>Post Malone
>Yung Lean
>Atlas
>Kid Cudi
>Lil Xan -- only if you're starting to find mumble rap more accessible
>Eyedea -- aggressive and hard hitting flow
>DBangz -- he's more suited towards being humorous than emotionally provocative. Feel good rapper basically
>Jay-Z
>Kanye West -- He's definitely a meme, but albums like Graduation are 10/10 must listens desu
>Lund -- Archetypal sad boy, but with a unique instrumental and relatable lyricism
>$uicideBoy$ -- they're more geared towards aggression and just getting your sad bullshit out of your system through crying or hitting shit. Definite workout rap duo
>Xxxtentacion -- Don't respect him, but his lyricism and instrumentals I fuck with a lot.
>Frank Ocean -- Albums are masterful and hard-hitting. Recommend him a lot to people
>MF Doom -- Mouse & The Mask is a stupendous album, very accessible and a great introduction to his style
>Lil Peep -- meme, but good

I'm sure I can find more, but give those artist a listen.

Because not even blacks would naturally act like that. So called black culture is media creation designed to manage pop culture. Blacks and whites in America are the same, they are culture less and a slave to America Inc.

>varied and respectable form of music
Literally the only topic in every song is worshipping money,jewellery,cars etc. and taking drugs . Thats it

the truth that nigger lovers wont accept

but hip hop wasn't like that when it started. hip hop had a degeneration just like rock and pop music.