Antifa showed up at my work and house, my options?

I feel I should assume if they show up again it is a physical threat to my life and person, and that I must out of fear for my life use all reasonable force to protect myself.

But what are my options, realistically? These black masked folks have been at my work, and at my house, making a scene in front of customers, coworkers, and neighbors to intimidate me over my political beliefs under the guise of political protest. So what can I realistically do? The cops don't really care. However my employer has made it clear, despite the non-responsibility on my part for their actions, if my presence causes a disruption of this sort I will be fired. Which is what makes me think that is these people's end goal, to get me fired, and evicted from my home.

Where I live, I have already seen people physically attacked, beaten, spit on, and robbed by Antifa types. And I have seen, the victims, arrested for defending themselves, with both parties being charged as willing belligerents in any physical confrontations, even when it has been documented clear as day on CCTV camera who instigated violence.

I do not want to run, or move. I'll be forced to though if I am fired. Have they effectively already taken my life and liberty from me? More so, since I cannot expect the legal authorities to take actions that protect my rights, do I more or less have no lawful and moral actions to choose from now?

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/04/anti-racist_group_argues_shoot.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Castle doctrine.

Maybe you can somehow connect to your local skinheads?

Try to provoke them but make sure to not initiate conflict.
Once they get physical, punch one in the larnyx, he'll fucking die if you punch hard enough.

Or maybe use intimidation.

Do you own a gun?

You could always show up with a bat, when they come around next time, or simply call the police when the decide to be faggots around your property the next time.

I hope you are buff, m8.
Before I slowly reveal my power level, I will make sure to be physically strong, that way I can easily intimidate and hurt any antifaggot that comes my way.

well, you dont know where they live? Obviously a night time molotov visit to their squat house would not be a bad thing if you did know where they lived?

Bump for curiosity.

Is this you Mr President?

So, what did you do to piss them off then ?

Defend yourself and your stuff.
Always carry a gun and find other people like yourself.

Because we have right wing customers, my boss knows about antifa and hasn't given me shit when antifa wanted me fired thru social media

Tell them to pic related

If they approach you within 21 feet in a non-crowded area in an antagonizing manner or make any sudden moves, empty your mag into them. If you live in a state where castle doctrine is not allowed, move away. If you live in a castle doctrine enforced state and don't have a gun, k i l l y o u r s e l f.

OP is either a faggot or a troll... Probably both.

During one of their 'protest' out in front of my work, I went out with a fire extinguisher to put out some public trash cans they had started on fire.

While outside, I saw one push an old lady to the ground, as he went on an anti-white rant. So I tossed the fire extinguisher, end first, at his ass (his literal ass) as hard as I could, dropping him. From there I got in a fist fight with his friends, until they heard the other Antifa screaming about the cops coming. Since I was in a work uniform, and in front of the place, they knew who I was absolutely. This has been going on the better part of a year now.

It does not help that where I work is a block down from some 'holy' antifa site. A shitty bar fight back in 2010 resulted in some Antifa dumbass getting shot. He lived, but they all act like the whole area is their fucking Alamo now, and May Day here is the worst.

Probably, but I want a happening.

>this happened

Doesn't really help you here but this is why others need to realize becoming financially independent from large employers is a big help. That's a big way they get to you. I have total free reign to say and redpill as I please because they have no way to attack me financially.

> rally skinheads
You mean meth dealing white trash gang members that will expect compensation for their "protection services"? 18 is the minimum age to be on this board

> get a gun
Okay maybe you're 19

> get buff for pure intimidation
Aaaaaaand maybe you're 17

How do you do it?

Tell them you have a gay black friend and they will worship how PC you are

Have you contacted your local NVA?

user you know non of that happened.

If it is true, you should dress up in nigger camouflage and ninja assassinate them one by one.

Possibly, but leftists are deranged and this is the natural end result when they group together and focus their fire on you like this.

Put on a mask and beat the shit out of them.

Take off the meme-flag, my dude.

All things considered, being physically fit is a certain coercive force, especially when memebers of a group are forced into a one-on-one confrontation.

He sucks dick for $

Nobody gives a shit if your a fascist if your slobbering on their knob

Is this in portland then? Thats the only place I can find news stories of an antifa related shooting.

>things that didn't happen.
kys

this right here.
know your enemy daniel-san.
find out where their family live.
no one wants to fuck with you when you kidnap their family members. or is that not a done thing in yankee land?

They have promised violence.
They have made their intentions clear.
You can not trust the police as the officer you are talking to could very well be an antifa member.
Arm yourself user.

meme away

>antifa police officer

are you 12?

Family owned business. I didn't do shit in that regard but I understand the importance and am grateful that my family before me put the effort in the effort to become independent like that. Answering to no one but yourself has benefits a paycheck can't cover. It blows my mind so many companies still go public(look at what happened to Papa John's dude). Chick-fil-A is private and can tell people to fuck off whenever they please because they don't answer to a board or shareholders

Waste them lmao

> none of this happens...

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/04/anti-racist_group_argues_shoot.html

a fucking gun you dickhead?

If you're telling the truth, take it to the news.

>daniel-san.

wat...how.

Find out where they live, then get creative.

They all look like they're about to go to some BDSM gathering, fucking fags lol.

Were it me:
I would find out who they are.
Kill them.

Its simple, we kill the antifa.

Or
Call the cops, sound panicked and say there are masked men with guns and you think they are about to do an active shooting.
Likely they will argue with the cops and either get arrested or shot.

>use a knife
>to stab them
Wtf is so hard about this?

You're full of shit, trying to scare ppl (using panty-fa of all things). Rock yourself my dude.

Because it would be impossible for in the last 10 years a communist to become a police officer?

If it's true, then you live in Portland, and there are no good options. Start planning your move.

Drive you're truck into them. Also pics or get out

Yes of course. Edgy teenagers have infiltrated all levels of government. trust no one. nazis, watch out!

antifa are domestic terrorists. Gun them down and say it was self defense. nobody will argue

This
>domestic terrorist organizations do not have constitutional right to protest or assemble

its just internet magick.

Just found another news story saying that the guy was shot outside a bar called kelly's olympian. Im guessing thats the bar youre talking about.

In my country skinheads arent drug-dealers and junkies. Guess USA is allways a special snowflake. And nigger take of meme flag.

In my country they are portrayed as junkies but most are just hard working blue collar types of course we do have like 10x more people here.

Don't be naive. They work for leftists. They never do shit about antifa. I don't care what they "believe". Actions speak louder than words.

First: do you have a family? Protect them first, get them to a different location.

Collect evidence. Talk to police.

You need to identify them! Problem will resolve itself from there.

If they're masked and you live/work close to an official building, police station, bank etc, call police and say there are (potential) terrorists outside.

Shoot them.

Get restraining orders.

Also talk to people who work in neighboring businesses, ask them if they've noticed the "recent gang activity". Try to get others to make complaints.

Also, take pictures, keep track of clothing so you can recognize them from clothing out of mask. See one irl go catch him when he's alone.