Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GPV38e7yfSo
youtu.be/rjVlZVWaiXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>niggers forced to live like this
>random white guy does it as a hobby
top bantz lmao

>anprims are stupi-

This is how it was meant to be and this is how we'll have to live when civilisation tumbles down. By all means, enjoy the spoils of modern life while they still exist but be weary of time and be ready for the fall. This man is showing us the ways of our ancestors.

youtube.com/watch?v=GPV38e7yfSo

Keep in mind that abbos live in deserts and this place is in a place surrounded by trees and wildlife.

And much better than them

That is completely untrue. Aboriginals very much lived in rainforests, and the "desert" dwellers were in scrubland, not desert.

>written language
>books
>food and water
>preservatives
>Shelter
>Medicine
>infrastructure
>security
>electricity
>digital technology
>internet

All so this guy can go into his back yard and play with mud. This is like an investment banker sleeping on the street for one night and laughing at homeless people who have been trying to not get stabbed for 15 years.

all that said, nice pot and ceramics. Cozy af to watch.

to be fair he probably learned this through reading books/internet

Yeah, but it's not high technology. This is pre-bronze age stuff. They just worked it out back then.

Nigger have you ever been to Australia?

>live in darkest Africa
>decide to make ceramic pots all day
>sell them for a small denomination each, such that people find the cost small enough to outweigh the effort in doing it themselves, but large enough that many such payments make a workable income
>foreign aid delivery arrives
>dumps thousands of plastic containers and food parcels into your community
>immediately go out of business
>nobody values their freebies because they didn't work for them and are guaranteed more

Such is life in darkest Africa.

you aren't really in the position to judge what constitutes high technology, for small groups of hunter-gatherers this represented a major challenge to master and ceramics probably weren't that neccessary either, since wicker basketry and other means of making vessels would have been easier and just as viable. Only a sedentary agrarian society would see the value in ceramics, and hence it developed with the spread of farming in the neolithic.

this is also the reason why you do not donate clothes
kills local clothing traditions and puts the makers out of business
actually you shouldn't donate ANYTHING except wells, seeds, educational materials or livestock

>let me tell you about Australia.

>Australia is just desert.
you know our land mass is larger than your own...right.

>you aren't really in the position to judge what constitutes high technology
pre-metal is never considered high tech in any context

>giving anything to africa besides a nuke

How about some nice, handwoven blankets?

>donating to africans
if you wish for them to improve, giving them free shit isn't helping. it only makes you feel good about yourself so you can pretend to be a good person.

>for small groups of hunter-gatherers this represented a major challenge to master and ceramics probably weren't that neccessary either.

Your reading comprehension isn't high tech either. American education everybody

stuff like this is easy to do if you already have the knowledge of how.
now take away that knowledge and add hostile tribes and see how far he gets, all alone.

'high technology' isn't a term anyone in the archaeological discipline would use in any case, but many pre-metal industries required great skill. I can imagine how laughable it'd be watching you attempt to knap even a handaxe from as early an industry as the acheulean.

>american education
It never fails to impress....

yeah I don't support donations but some fucks are going to donate anyway, which is why infrastructure/soft infrastructure (like livestock) was my suggestion
I do think that education (in native languages) as a form of charity might work though, if the populace is accepting of it
a comparison would be ayy lmaos disclosing the secrets of the universe to the first world

>hostile tribes
Umm, aboriginals never warred and conquered, sweetie. Their nations were fixed and permanent.

The point is that whites have advanced so far that we (he) is able to read some books and go out back and film creating this entire world of survival habitats and tools while there are people and cultures doing this for a few millennia and they're still just trying to master the clay pot.

The hardest thing is getting a fire started with out matches or a lighter really.

The idea that civilized people couldnt survive in the same conditions as savages is a meme.

lmao I started watching that channel last summer when I was convinced WWIII would happen and we would be thrusted into a dark age.
Doesn't hurt to be prepared, right?

*grabs tent and dvd collection of primitive technology videos*

lol where do you think he learned this stuff? from watching tribes you moron.

>literally just rub two sticks together or find two specific kinds of stone if your environment has them
wow
the only issue is that sticks don't work in extreme humidity

>dark age
>grabbing DVDs

american
education

He watched aboriginal tribes?

>implying my entertainment center won't be powered off solar

don't give him more (yous)

white guy with 10,000 years of civilisation knowledge vs 65,000 years of aboriginal occupation

not sure where he is but he learnt these techniques from watching tribes do it or autistically watching videos online and practicing them for ages. Not sure why people paint it as some kind of magical "whitey make just as good as tribals in mere seconds"

You do realise he is Australian and films in Australia

It's like POTTERY if you ask me.

So less than 1/6th the duration?

You're very smart

I don't think he's done anything the abbos haven't done.

Regardless Abbos are a different species of homo, so lay off them, we can't force them to live like us.

the main issue is maintaining a fire for any length of time, since greenwood is virtually impossible to burn and smaller sticks have little heat and are used up instantaneously. Charcoal is an ideal fuel but requires a lot of energy investment to produce.

He's also made bulk charcoal in an earlier video. Not difficult.

Started watching it but turned it off to go masturbate and then watch Louder With Crowder clips.

DAMN IT CARLOS

yes but everyone is waiting to see how advanced his tech can get, he seems to be stuck on stones wood and clay. He should try some needlecraft and metal refining. What other techs should try to get next on his way up the tech tree ? ( trying to rememeber techs from sid meiers civilization ) paper?

Oh, say, can you see......

*Blocks your path*

Where do you think you're going...?

that's why you always cut wood ahead of time and let it dry out for 6-12 months, continuously cutting and drying wood just like you do in the modern age if you have a fireplace
you can burn greenwood in a hot enough fire too though
charcoal is also pretty easy to make in large amounts, especially if you do the one time investment of making a proper pit for it

I grew up around a lot of chert and learned to make simple stone cutting tools from playing.
>10 year old american
vs
>30,000 years of aboriginal civilization

he's in northern Australia mate the part where you have jungles like in Papua.

>hobby
It may have started that way but he gets a ton of views. I'm not sure the conversion rate to YT dollars but I'm sure he does pretty well.

abos warred all the time

This guy is the prime example of knowledge versus experience.

His blown forge video pretty much places his tech in the iron age. Humans needed millenniums of experience to do what he does in some days.

All because he read books and articles about it.
I worked in companies that disregarded my engineering knowledge in favor of doing thing the old way cause it worked.
No wonder this country doesn't evolve.

I managed to turn this into a personal rant. But frankly, I never been so frustrated in my life.

How does he take the pot from the stove when Is super hot?(so you can use what's in the pot while it still hot)

This, 100% this. Anarcho-Primitivism is ironically the most advanced ideology.

He waits for it to cool down.

Are you crazy? They would blow themselves up!

Le 56 IQ

Abos, just like this guy, live in Australia.

Abos burn the fucking forest to the ground to get some BBQ food

He does that in another video, he uses a pair of big branches.

The abos quite literally burned everything down and turned tropical interior Australia into what it is today. Research it. It's how they used to hunt.

This music is embarrassingly bad

>cold blooded reptilian detected

>from watching tribes you moron.
abbo detected.
whites have a thing called reading and writing which allows them to learn stuff fast w/o ever seeing someone else do it. don't try to understand

I thought maybe he got some other way
Oh, thanks

not sure about most advanced but it is the most true and original human ideology

>Donate seeds to Africans
>They eat it all instead of planting them

>WWIII
Ok, while you play in the dirt I'll grab my pneumatic tools and acetylene torch and build you a fucking house to watch me live in.

Did abbos even have pottery or shelter?

I'm sure he read shit online like I already said, but you also need practical examples to get as good as he is. That's why people can't just read nuclear physics manuals and just operate a power plant, they need a combination of watching people do it as well as study.

>Have forest and wildlife
>Burn it down

>pottery
No
>shelter
Yes. Lean-to's made of branches and leaves, or just sitting under rock overhangs.

no shit, lots of our flora actually become germinated from being burnt and the ashes reinvigorate the soil, niggers knew what they were doing desu.

Advanced as in enlightened

HOW IS SUCH LITTLE ADVANCEMENT POSSIBLE?

you fucking queer.
why would any abo go live in the desert if the bigger clans hadnt chased them off?
you fucking poofter! pull your fucking head out your arse

Real talk though it's racist as fuck when people compare this guy to Black people.

Black people have been oppressed.

Mike Nolan is a sick cunt.

This tittle killed me:

Aboriginal Women: men of the fith world

youtu.be/rjVlZVWaiXc

>making pots out of mud is comparable in difficulty to operating a nuclear power plant

Very limited intellectual capacity, since their intelligent population wasn't fractionated out by hardships such as snow and seasonal scarcity.

Unfortunately our bleeding hearts refuse to acknowledge this, and place the same pressures on them as we face, and they don't cope. Asking them to suddenly get involved with mortgages and taxation and property law is ridiculous. But they've got themselves in a bind now, by insisting that we're all so equal that we should be indiscernible. THAT is the reason they pin the disadvantages aboriginals face on whitey. Because the truth would be too shocking for them.

i meet a mike nolan at every pub. hi viz is a fashion statement in my town. strewth

I was being sarcastic you fucking spastic.

>what is sweetie-posting

>he had books and internet to learn about this so it's not fair!
We were once at the same level as abbos, injuns and niggers but we lived in even worse conditions. Despite that, we moved on from that level while they didn't. Not our fault they stayed in mud huts forever and never invented writing. That being said, I wanna see him make crude paper.

it is comparable considering both of them require time, energy and experience to master. Just because something is more primitive doesn't mean it's less difficult to learn. Take sword smithing is another example, It takes many years of experience to become a master in it.

>can't build nuclear power plant by just reading physics book
> therefore can't rub sticks together just by reading book.
abbo detected. whites have this concept called 'easy \ difficult' which separates tasks like walking from rocketry. Some tasks don't need a book to learn. Some tasks can be learnt from a book, others need books and tutoring, these are said to be most difficult. Don't try to understand, just stick to petrol huffing. ( you don't need a book to learn how to do it )

jewish education

>implying African tribes or Australian tribes ever were able to create kilns in which to smelt and create metals

m8

I'd like to see you learn how to even do something as simple as hand reel fishing simply from a book. If you're denying experience has nothing to do with learning skills then you are completely retarded.

You have to go back.

Why is he so fucking hot

strong silent type

>oppressed

Well, we all started equal, right? Some early-humans wandered north into [environment that will kill your stupid people]. Wanna know what happened?

Because it's Australia mate.

The petrol expands consciousness. The petrol is vital to land travel.
He who controls the syphon controls the outback.

>Just because something is more primitive doesn't mean it's less difficult to learn.
Yes it does. If you fuck up making a clay pot you end up with a shitty half-broken pot. If you fuck up running nuclear power plant everyone within a hundred miles gets irradiated and dies.

the key word was difficult to learn, I never said anything about the danger of it. Please improve your language comprehension for fucks sake you guys supposedly invented what we're talking.

Do Romanians get educations at all?

>He who controls the siphon controls the outback.
Mad Max was the future we chose.